Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

After whatsapp update, Spotify doesnt resume

After the new update for iOS of Whatsapp, when I play a record on Whatsapp and Spotify stops the music, it doesn’t resume automaticaly.

• After the new update for iOS of Whatsapp, when I play a record on Whatsapp and Spotify stops the music, it doesn’t resume automaticaly. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Login

Recently got a new phone and now the app won’t respond when I click login to try and listen on my new device. Tried repeatedly deleting and redownloading the app to no avail. The app remains on the basic intro screen and does not respond when touchin...

• Recently got a new phone and now the app won’t respond when I click login to try and listen on my new device. Tried repeatedly deleting and redownloading the app to no avail. The app remains on the b...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 6 diz que não é compatível

Tento conectar o Premium no meu iphone 6, porém aparece a mensagem que meu aparelho não é compatível e o mesmo está atualizado na ultima versão da Apple.

• Casual Listener
  • Tento conectar o Premium no meu iphone 6, porém aparece a mensagem que meu aparelho não é compatível e o mesmo está atualizado na ultima versão da Apple.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!!!!! Where are all my songs? radios?

everything has changed I can not find the radios and the songs in my library anymore. I seem to be the only one... Help!

IMG_7892.PNG
  • everything has changed I can not find the radios and the songs in my library anymore. I seem to be the only one... Help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Sync and Spotify via IPhone not working

Can anyone offer a solution? My iPhone is connected to my 2016 Ford via Ford Sync. I play Spotify via Bluetooth in the car regularly. Usually the song name shows up on the screen and I am able to skip songs etc. Since yesterday my phone no longer sho...

• Can anyone offer a solution?   My iPhone is connected to my 2016 Ford via Ford Sync. I play Spotify via Bluetooth in the car regularly. Usually the song name shows up on the screen and I am ab...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chinese songs titles appearing in weird English hanyu pinyin on iphone

After the update, I realised the the chinese songs titles appeared as weird english hanyu pinyin. On the desktop, it seems fine. How do I resolve this? Thank you!

• Music Fan
  • After the update, I realised the the chinese songs titles appeared as weird english hanyu pinyin. On the desktop, it seems fine. How do I resolve this?   Thank you!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes

No me funciona la cuenta PREMIUM con datos

pago la cuenta PREMIUM y la abrí en un IPhone 6 Plus, no me funciona con datos, solo con wifi. Por favor necesito que se me solucione este problema porque yo si pago la cuenta!

• pago la cuenta PREMIUM y la abrí en un IPhone 6 Plus, no me funciona con datos, solo con wifi. Por favor necesito que se me solucione este problema porque yo si pago la cuenta!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Daily Mix tab is not showing up on Iphone device

Hello, The daily mix tab is not showing on Iphone device. It is strange as I used to have daily mix tab and daily mixes when i was on free version and now that i switched to premium the tab and daily mixes dissapeared.

• Regular
  • Hello,    The daily mix tab is not showing on Iphone device.  It is strange as I used to have daily mix tab and daily mixes when i was on free version and now that i switched to pre...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify sin conexion

Buenas, estoy teniendo problemas con mi cuenta de spotify,me dice que esta sin conexion cuando quito wifi y sigo manteniendo mi red 3G. Ya chequie las opciones que me brinda el soporte de spotify y esta todo bien,incluso reinstale la aplicacion. Ya n...

• Buenas,   estoy teniendo problemas con mi cuenta de spotify,me dice que esta sin conexion cuando quito wifi y sigo manteniendo mi red 3G. Ya chequie las opciones que me brinda el soporte de sp...
  • cristian77
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How To Disable Queue permanentlly

Hi ..How can i disable this queue ? ... permanetlly ...i do not like to see what you've prepared for me ...i do not like to keep the queue listi do not like queue be a persistent list ...I do not like someone putting things into my queueI would like ...

• Regular
  • Hi .. How can i disable this queue ? ... permanetlly ... i do not like to see what you've prepared for me ... i do not like  to keep the queue list i do not like queue be a persistent list...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes

Superuser Contribution Skips songs in up next

I have an iPhone 6s on iOS 11 with the newest version of Spotify. I have an issue where I listen to songs in a playlist and it randomly skips certain songs that were listed to play in up next. In the up next list these songs are always listed in a di...

• I have an iPhone 6s on iOS 11 with the newest version of Spotify.  I have an issue where I listen to songs in a playlist and it randomly skips certain songs that were listed to play in up next. ...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disable continue playing after playlist has finished

Hi Mucis Tribe, For some - but not all - of my playlist, I'd like Spotify to stop playing because the playlist has a definete time and end. Is this a feature that can be switche on/off per playlist? If not, is there anotehr way to make Spotiify stop ...

• Hi Mucis Tribe,   For some - but not all - of my playlist, I'd like Spotify to stop playing because the playlist has a definete time and end. Is this a feature that can be switche on/off per p...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

La app en mi iOS me rechaza el plan familiar

Hola, yo cuento hace varios meses con Spotify Premium pero a todo el plan familiar se le desactivó la cuenta premium debido a un pago atrasado. El mismo ya se realizó pero aún me sigue apareciendo como si fuera un usurario no premium cuando en realid...

• Hola, yo cuento hace varios meses con Spotify Premium pero a todo el plan familiar se le desactivó la cuenta premium debido a un pago atrasado. El mismo ya se realizó pero aún me sigue apareciendo co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

show album covers on car screen

hi,since the last three releases of spotify i can not see the covers and song information on my car screen - only "spotify" is shown.previously i could see album covers, song name and song length - i really miss that !car: volvo xc60 2016spotify runn...

• hi, since the last three releases of spotify i can not see the covers and song information on my car screen - only "spotify" is shown. previously i could see album covers, song name and song length...
  • flavouric
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify crashes when scrolling downloaded songs HELP!!

Hello, so my spotify app on ios 11.3 will crash whenever i try to go anywhere pass B. This happened before but somehow was fixed and now it’s acting up again and I really need help. It literally worked perfectly this morning and then started acting u...

• Hello, so my spotify app on ios 11.3 will crash whenever i try to go anywhere pass B.  This happened before but somehow was fixed and now it’s acting up again and I really need help.  It li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists disappeared.

Hello, Recently all of my playlists disappeared completely. I had multiple playlists that included years of compiled music. These included: Strictly EDMSnowboardingHardChill Any help would be appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Recently all of my playlists disappeared completely. I had multiple playlists that included years of compiled music. These included:   Strictly EDM Snowboarding Hard Chill ...
  • 0rangeJuice
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery drain while using spotify connect

I am using spotify connect functionality a lot. 10 hours and above of continuous playing is nothing special. I don't know if this particular information is useful, but the "wi-fi speaker" I am using is Yamaha R-N500 amplifier - Spotify integration on...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using spotify connect functionality a lot. 10 hours and above of continuous playing is nothing special. I don't know if this particular information is useful, but the "wi-fi speaker" I am u...
  • mbgtka
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • battery drain
    Battery performance
    Bug iOS
    Bug iPhone
    Spotify Connect Volume Control
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! "Show this code to a friend" won't stop showing up !!!!

Can someone please help me. When im on the app whenever I click the three dots to add a song to my playlist or whatever it constantly keeps telling me "show this code to a friend" etc etc can someone please tell me how to stop it ??? Because I don't ...

• Regular
  • Can someone please help me. When im on the app whenever I click the three dots to add a song to my playlist or whatever it constantly keeps telling me "show this code to a friend" etc etc can someone...
  • Guitargoddess
  • 29 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 5 likes

Sister’s music scrobbling to my account

Hey, so I share my spotify account with my sister, she uses it on her iphone and i use it on my laptop and iphone. Up until now I’ve had no trouble with scrobbles, my music scrobbles to my last.fm from both my laptop and my phone. However, this past ...

• Hey, so I share my spotify account with my sister, she uses it on her iphone and i use it on my laptop and iphone. Up until now I’ve had no trouble with scrobbles, my music scrobbles to my last.fm fr...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    devices
    last.fm
    listening
    scrobbles
    scrobbling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music volume changes when switching apps

When in Spotify or the iPhone menu (6s, most recent update), music is loud. If another app is opened (which happens a lot because I'm not just using my phone for music), the volume drops until the app or main iPhone screen is open. This is really ann...

• When in Spotify or the iPhone menu (6s, most recent update), music is loud. If another app is opened (which happens a lot because I'm not just using my phone for music), the volume drops until the ap...
  • Jaush
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes