Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! “Go to Song Radio” missing on iOS

The desktop functionality of “Go to Song Radio” is not on my iPhone

• Casual Listener
  • The desktop functionality of “Go to Song Radio” is not on my iPhone
  • aasr
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Optimize the Spotify app for the iPhone X

When clicking the "Now playing" on Spotify on the iPhone X, there is a very small white bar in the top of the screen that I can't unsee. I know this is a small issue but very annoying.

• Casual Listener
  • When clicking the "Now playing" on Spotify on the iPhone X, there is a very small white bar in the top of the screen that I can't unsee. I know this is a small issue but very annoying.
  • oscargarzav
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Alphabet scroller takes me to wrong spot in list

The alphabet scroller on the right side of the lists of artists, albums, songs, etc. is supposed to bring me to the first entry in the list that starts with the letter I'm touching, but instead, it is bringing me to the second entry in the list that ...

IMG_1091.PNG IMG_1092.PNG
  • Visitor
  • The alphabet scroller on the right side of the lists of artists, albums, songs, etc. is supposed to bring me to the first entry in the list that starts with the letter I'm touching, but instead, it i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

“Import Your Music”

Hi, a few days ago I noticed this feature “import your music” which allowed you to import ANY song, album etc to Spotify from Apple Music, I thought this was such a useful feature as I’m switching from Apple Music to Spotify, but now I don’t see it, ...

• Hi, a few days ago I noticed this feature “import your music” which allowed you to import ANY song, album etc to Spotify from Apple Music, I thought this was such a useful feature as I’m switching fr...
  • bach00
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! iPad & iPhone "An error occurred. Try Again".

Hi, I am having problems with my iPad & iPhone. Both have iOS 9.3.2, and Spotify app 5.7.0.1055. Since it affects both, I guess it must be an account problem? I have tried killing the app, cold booting the devices, and no help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I am having problems with my iPad & iPhone. Both have iOS 9.3.2, and Spotify app 5.7.0.1055. Since it affects both, I guess it must be an account problem?   I have tried...
  • OldSmurf56
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Potential Bug with play queue

Certain songs seem to be hidden from play queue this is the now playing section and the last song in the play queue as seen in the attached photo.

• Regular
  • Certain songs seem to be hidden from play queue this is the now playing section and the last song in the play queue as seen in the attached photo.
  • Setrin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Play queue
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting to download

I have tried every trouble shooting processbyou cam think of, logging off, deleting app, restarting phone, everything and i just want to listen to my music offline btw this randomly happened one day at te gym and completely ruined my workout

• I have tried every trouble shooting processbyou cam think of, logging off, deleting app, restarting phone, everything and i just want to listen to my music offline btw this randomly happened one day ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not available anymore (Marantz)

Since a couple of weeks, my Spotify iOS app no longer shows my Marantz receiver as a selection option for Spotify Connect. I can still playback via AirPlay to the receiver, but then I stream via the iPhone. Can you please fix this, and make Spotify C...

• Gig Goer
  • Since a couple of weeks, my Spotify iOS app no longer shows my Marantz receiver as a selection option for Spotify Connect. I can still playback via AirPlay to the receiver, but then I stream via the ...
  • Pieterr
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

What is : "KFFOWI". What kind of device is this?

Hello,can anybody help me?My Spotify App on my IPHONE SE always change to a device named "KFFOWI"?

• Hello, can anybody help me? My Spotify App on my IPHONE SE always change to a device named "KFFOWI"?
  • Mina04
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Artists not showing in Artist tab

So under my library, I select the artist tab and then there are no artists being shown. Is there a quick fix for this?

• Casual Listener
  • So under my library, I select the artist tab and then there are no artists being shown. Is there a quick fix for this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can‘t connect to servers when bluetooth is turned on on iPad Pro

Hi all, I have the problem that Spotify gets no connection when my bluetooth on my iPad Pro 10.5 is turned on. When I disable my bluetooth everything works fine, and I get a instant connection. I tried to reinstall the app, I have all the available u...

• Hi all,   I have the problem that Spotify gets no connection when my bluetooth on my iPad Pro 10.5 is turned on. When I disable my bluetooth everything works fine, and I get a instant connecti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stranger Things Mode on Iphone

Stranger Things mode doesn’t work on Iphone. I’m listening right album and I have the latest version.

• Casual Listener
  • Stranger Things mode doesn’t work on Iphone. I’m listening right album and I have the latest version.
  • JohnConroy
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

How do I remove currently playing song from current playlist?

How do I remove the currently playing song from current playlist I am playing it from? Update: Looks like you can't. Spotify doesn't care enough about this to make it a feature. "The ability to remove it from a specific playlist isn't something we pl...

• Casual Listener
  • How do I remove the currently playing song from current playlist I am playing it from?   Update: Looks like you can't. Spotify doesn't care enough about this to make it a feature. &...
  • thedarkcloak
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 44 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 44 likes

Local files not syncing

Hello,today I found my local files are not syncing from MacBook Pro to my iPhone X and iPhone SE. - tried uninstall app on all devices and install again- read this FAQ, didn't help it (https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/features/listen-to-l...

• Regular
  • Hello, today I found my local files are not syncing from MacBook Pro to my iPhone X and iPhone SE.    - tried uninstall app on all devices and install again - read this FAQ, didn't...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New Release Followed Artists comes back at every start

Please help. I have a very annoying problem. Every time I start spotify on ios the same album pops up. I tried to dismiss, click on the album and listen to, but at the next start it poped up again. What should I do?Many thanks

• Please help. I have a very annoying problem. Every time I start spotify on ios the same album pops up. I tried to dismiss, click on the album and listen to, but at the next start it poped up again. W...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New interface? Spotify in my iPhone only shows the last 3 playlists.

New interface? Spotify in my iPhone only shows the last 3 playlists, how do I get back to the my usual interface where all my play lists are visible?

• Casual Listener
  • New interface? Spotify in my iPhone only shows the last 3 playlists, how do I get back to the my usual interface where all my play lists are visible? 
  • anderscervin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging in on iPhone

Have been using Spotify for many months on premium and was abroad last week. Had to reset my phone due to problems and now Spotify won’t let me log in (just a message which says that you can only be 14 days abroad using Spotify) but I’m in my home co...

• Have been using Spotify for many months on premium and was abroad last week. Had to reset my phone due to problems and now Spotify won’t let me log in (just a message which says that you can only be ...
  • spedonkm
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative Playlist

It won’t give me the option to make a collaborative playlist although I am using the mobile app.

• Regular
  • It won’t give me the option to make a collaborative playlist although I am using the mobile app. 
  • spedonkm
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding that one song... Need help!

I just completed a cross country road trip. spotify was wonderful to have. now there is one song I cannot find on my library. It was from a playlist. It was ambient chill or house with vocals that talked about meditation and ecstasy. Anyone have idea...

• I just completed a cross country road trip.   spotify was wonderful to have.   now there is one song I cannot find on my library. It was from a playlist. It was ambient chill or house w...
  • spedonkm
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes