Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

iOS - Just saved Albums

Hi - in the Windows APP is it possible if I look at my albums to enable the option "Just saved albums" At my iPhone I have 4809672 albums in there with just 1 Track. Now my question: Is it possible to do this at my iPhone APP too?

• Hi - in the Windows APP is it possible if I look at my albums to enable the option "Just saved albums" At my iPhone I have 4809672 albums in there with just 1 Track. &n...
  • Ryan667
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio display too small on iPad

The audio display is WAY TOO SMALL on the ipad. I can't see the display. Please is there some way to make it larger?

• Music Fan
  • The audio display is WAY TOO SMALL on the ipad. I can't see the display. Please is there some way to make it larger?
  • Ryan667
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing a Song from Playlist

My son is trying to remove a song from a playlist. He's on a Family Premium plan. He's trying to do this on his Android Phone. When he touches the 3 dots to the right he's given the options to:SaveAdd to Playlist (even though it's already in the Play...

• My son is trying to remove a song from a playlist.  He's on a Family Premium plan.  He's trying to do this on his Android Phone.  When he touches the 3 dots to the right he's given the...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t view my following playlists

Hi All, i cant seem to view my following users playlists on Spotify. i am using ios11 and iPhone 8 plus and my mate has got a Sony Experia

• Hi All,   i cant seem to view my following users playlists on Spotify.   i am using ios11 and iPhone 8 plus and my mate has got a Sony Experia
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP SYNCING LOCAL FILES FROM PC TO IPHONE

I can't work out how to sync my local files to from my laptop to my phone, only forums I can find are from 2015 but the app has updated and changed about 200 times since then. Step by step instructions would be very appreciated. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I can't work out how to sync my local files to from my laptop to my phone, only forums I can find are from 2015 but the app has updated and changed about 200 times since then. Step by step instructio...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect doesn’t work anymore

I can not connect with Spotify to my Yamaha receiver. Spotify connect doesn’t see the Yamaha receiver. A week ago it worked fine. The receiver is in the same wifi network as the Apple iPad. I even can not connect with Apple Airplay.

• I can not connect with Spotify to my Yamaha receiver. Spotify connect doesn’t see the Yamaha receiver. A week ago it worked fine. The receiver is in the same wifi network as the Apple iPad. I even ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imported mp3s disappear

I often have the problem, that some imported songs disappear randomly. Thats especially a problem on my phone, so I reinstalled Spotify and tried again. Just to see that no song remaind at all. There was no imported mp3 song recognized by my phone, s...

• Roadie
  • I often have the problem, that some imported songs disappear randomly.   Thats especially a problem on my phone, so I reinstalled Spotify and tried again.   Just to see that no song rem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wlan Lautsprecher verbinden

Hallo,da ich mehrer wlan Lautsprecher in meiner Wohnung verteilt haben, würde ich gerne auf allen gleichzeitig Musik über Spotify hören. Leider kann ich aber immer nur eines der Geräte ansteuern. Gibt es einen Weg, mehrer Geräte gleichzeitig zu verwe...

• Hallo, da ich mehrer wlan Lautsprecher in meiner Wohnung verteilt haben, würde ich gerne auf allen gleichzeitig Musik über Spotify hören. Leider kann ich aber immer nur eines der Geräte ansteuern. G...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CarPlay extremely buggy

Spotify on CarPlay is buggy bordering on unusable. If I try to play my starred playlist, I just get a 'empty' looking playlist. Sometimes it will start playing something after 30 or so seconds but most of the time it does nothing. Spotify will also r...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify on CarPlay is buggy bordering on unusable.   If I try to play my starred playlist, I just get a 'empty' looking playlist.  Sometimes it will start playing something after 30 or so s...
  • hcchef1975
  • Casual Listener
  • 473 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 473 replies
  • 34 likes

Since IOS 11 Spotify is not working well on my IPod

It's been two days .. I tried everything and am still having problems. spotify is not working well on IOS 11, everytime I'm listening to musics it's like nothing is being played at all... it doesn't appear on the lockScreen or anywhere. If I want to ...

• It's been two days .. I tried everything and am still having problems. spotify is not working well on IOS 11, everytime I'm listening to musics it's like nothing is being played at all... it doesn't ...
  • thernandez
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Repeat

Hi so my repeat playlist button has recently been causing me some problems. Whether it is on or not it causes my music to randomly stop. If it is on the playlist will play smoothly for a few songs before ending and remaining on the current song as if...

• Hi so my repeat playlist button has recently been causing me some problems. Whether it is on or not it causes my music to randomly stop. If it is on the playlist will play smoothly for a few songs be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant play a certain album or playlist

i made a playlist that had the whole of the album 17 by xxxtentacion and a few other songs. i can play the playlist fine but then after about 15 minutes, the playlist breaks and it doesn't play no matter how many times i click play. when this happens...

• i made a playlist that had the whole of the album 17 by xxxtentacion and a few other songs. i can play the playlist fine but then after about 15 minutes, the playlist breaks and it doesn't play no ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get into my old account but it is still charging me monthly?!

Thought my old account had been deleted, so I started another. Then I saw another charge for premium on my bank account, but I can only access the new Spotify account, which is a free account...

• Casual Listener
  • Thought my old account had been deleted, so I started another.  Then I saw another charge for premium on my bank account, but I can only access the new Spotify account, which is a free account...
  • Jstreets_ak1712
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP ME

I've got two spotify accounts. One is connected to my email and one isn't. The problem is, the one not connected to my email logged me out and I forgot my password and there's no way for me to reset it that I know of. Any advice?

• Visitor
  • I've got two spotify accounts. One is connected to my email and one isn't. The problem is, the one not connected to my email logged me out and I forgot my password and there's no way for me to reset ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't find my public Spotify playlist on other Spotify accounts

I am not too sure why, but I can't seem to be able to find all my Spotify playlists under another Spotify account. The Gym that I go to has an iPad that we use to play music which has a Spotify feature in it. When I search for my playlist I can only ...

• Visitor
  • I am not too sure why, but I can't seem to be able to find all my Spotify playlists under another Spotify account. The Gym that I go to has an iPad that we use to play music which has a Spotify featu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Search Playlist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone automatically defaults to iMusic not Spotify

Hey Spotify peeps! So something that is a little annoying about my iPhone so that anytime I get into a car and the phone connects to Bluetooth, or if I simply pull up my quick menu and press the play button, the iPhone automatically switches to my iM...

• Hey Spotify peeps! So something that is a little annoying about my iPhone so that anytime I get into a car and the phone connects to Bluetooth, or if I simply pull up my quick menu and press the play...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multitask trouble with iOS update

I teach indoor cycle and I need to have a notes app visible at the same time I have the audio tracker displayed for Spotify. I recently updated ios and now Spotify is not compatible with the new multitask features on the ipad. I can no longer swipe u...

• Music Fan
  • I teach indoor cycle and I need to have a notes app visible at the same time I have the audio tracker displayed for Spotify. I recently updated ios and now Spotify is not compatible with the new mult...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 9 Multi-tasking

iOS 9 for iPad, has "true" multi-tasking funtionality, whether it's through split screen or just on side bar. If this is open to all developers it would definitely be a great feature to use with Spotify. Be able to work and control music whilst on th...

• Visitor
  • iOS 9 for iPad, has "true" multi-tasking funtionality, whether it's through split screen or just on side bar. If this is open to all developers it would definitely be a great feature t...
  • christy8
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes