Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

cant play my spotify on my car radio-

I got a new iphonr 7 and now i cant play my spotify on my radio 

• I got a new iphonr 7 and now i cant play my spotify on my radio  
  • Elena85
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Offline all the time

So I’m a massive fan of music and I need a fix every moment of every day. However, for the past 3 months, my spotify has appeared offline when I have connection. This only happens on my iPhone but is fine on the iPad and PC. I have tried reinstalling...

• So I’m a massive fan of music and I need a fix every moment of every day. However, for the past 3 months, my spotify has appeared offline when I have connection. This only happens on my iPhone but is...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access local files on my iPhone

I just got a bunch of legal MP3's which I've been trying to get into a playlist on spotify. The songs show up on my computer but the playlist is marked as empty when I try to open it on my mobile device. I've tried resetting both my devices, installi...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a bunch of legal MP3's which I've been trying to get into a playlist on spotify. The songs show up on my computer but the playlist is marked as empty when I try to open it on my mobile dev...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't logon via iOS app

I have a new account I can access via browser (log in and out, play music). However, I can't logon to the iOS app. Keeps telling me I don't have an account. I try using both email and username, neither works. Tried changing password several times, st...

• I have a new account I can access via browser (log in and out, play music).  However, I can't logon to the iOS app.  Keeps telling me I don't have an account.  I try using both email a...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do I have to move all my new music to the top ?

Is there any way I can put my new music that I just added into my playlist to show up at the top so I don’t have to scroll down to the bottom of of playlist every time I want to listen to my new music not the old stuff ?

• Is there any way I can put my new music that I just added into my playlist to show up at the top so I don’t have to scroll down to the bottom of of playlist every time I want to listen to my new musi...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio saturado de las canciones

Hola, de un tiempo para acá el audio de las canciones está saturando todo, desde audífonos hasta el coche, se escucha como pica en la mayoría de las canciones que suenan más fuerte, incluso en Dive de Ed Sheeran se escucha muy saturado, y pica. Conec...

• Hola, de un tiempo para acá el audio de las canciones está saturando todo, desde audífonos hasta el coche, se escucha como pica en la mayoría de las canciones que suenan más fuerte,  incluso en ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Songs stop playing after a minute and a half....

Everything works fine from my phone, but on my iPad it only plays the first minute and a half of each song and then stops (the time continues to run but no music is playing, then when I push pause/play again it gets stuck back at the minute and a hal...

• Casual Listener
  • Everything works fine from my phone, but on my iPad it only plays the first minute and a half of each song and then stops (the time continues to run but no music is playing, then when I push pause/pl...
  • Ihave2nouserNam
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Auto-Pause when Smartwatch out of range?

I just noticed this happening reently - at work I have Spotify on my phone playing to a bluetooth speaker. When I walk away (to go to the bathroom about 50 meters away, or to a meeting) and leave my phone on my desk, I return to find that Spotify has...

• Casual Listener
  • I just noticed this happening reently - at work I have Spotify on my phone playing to a bluetooth speaker. When I walk away (to go to the bathroom about 50 meters away, or to a meeting) and leave my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where are my saved albums. IPhone 6s

Hi. Pretty simple question really. Where are my 'saved albums' stored? They aren't in playlists. They aren't in my library. There is no 'my albums' tab. Please help as I save albums all the time but can never access them. I pay for a family premium m...

• Hi. Pretty simple question really. Where are my 'saved albums' stored?  They aren't in playlists. They aren't in my library. There is no 'my albums' tab.   Please help as I save albums all...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song is not available

Hey.i have an issue.when i try to play some songs, it just tells me that "the song is not available, and that i only can play it, if i have downloaded it. PLEASE HELP!

• Hey. i have an issue. when i try to play some songs, it just tells me that "the song is not available, and that i only can play it, if i have downloaded it.   PLEASE HELP!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Made for you

Afternoon Guys I listent to Spotify quite a lot, my mixes work well and represent what I listen to. However the Made for you section of the home screen always says get better recommendations the more you listen! and only has my mixes in it. I realise...

• Afternoon Guys   I listent to Spotify quite a lot, my mixes work well and represent what I listen to. However the Made for you section of the home screen always says get better recommendations...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t listen to a certain artist in a phone

I tried to listen a certain artist in one iphone, but it doesn’t happen anything, I can listen to other artists except that one. Then I checked the same artist in another iphone and I was able to listen to it, why can’t I listen to it in my other iph...

• I tried to listen a certain artist in one iphone, but it doesn’t happen anything, I can listen to other artists except that one. Then I checked the same artist in another iphone and I was able to lis...
  • CydneyBusler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I see the album I am listening to but the track in the album list

The only options I have when a song is playing (and I can see the album cover in the middle/top of screen) is to click on to[ right, this then opens a new window showing next up or I can click on the album/artist underneath the album cover and this s...

• The only options I have when a song is playing (and I can see the album cover in the middle/top of screen) is to click on to[ right, this then opens a new window showing next up or I can click on the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add to que is not working on IPad version

Using Spotify on IPad Latest operating version, I can add about two songs to que but that’s it. The only way I can increase the que is by going into the next up view, changing it to list view and turning shuffle on and off. Once I’ve done this I can ...

• Using Spotify on IPad Latest operating version, I can add about two songs to que but that’s it. The only way I can increase the que is by going into the next up view, changing it to list view and tur...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fourth song on the queue is blank

New iPhone 8+ running most recent Spotify app and iOS The fourth song in the queue is always blank for some reason? Picture attached

• New iPhone 8+ running most recent Spotify app and iOS   The fourth song in the queue is always blank for some reason? Picture attached
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

library not showing up iPhone

All of my libraries are not showing up on my iPhone. I can still see it on my laptop it's just my phone. What can I do?

• All of my libraries are not showing up on my iPhone.  I can still see it on my laptop it's just my phone. What can I do? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Loosing all my music.

The last month I’ve been having heaps of problems with my account. I’ve lost all my downloaded saved music 3 times and this morning it happened again but now it’s also not showing 90% of my albums. I’m not doing anything differently but extremely fru...

• The last month I’ve been having heaps of problems with my account. I’ve lost all my downloaded saved music 3 times and this morning it happened again but now it’s also not showing 90% of my albums. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS testFligt code

Hello! Last week Thursday I received a message by Meredith that I’m going to get an email with the TestFlight instructions. But I haven’t received one yet. I’ve also looked into my spamfolder. What can I do now? La semana pasada recibi un mensaje de ...

• Hello!      Last week Thursday I received a message by Meredith that I’m going to get an email with the TestFlight instructions. But I haven’t received one yet. I’ve also looked int...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New St. Vincent Won't Play on iOS.

I cant get the new St. Voncent album (Masseduction) to play on my iPhone, but it will play on my desktop just fine. I am a longtime premium subscriber. All other options I tried on my phone played fine when selected.

• I cant get the new St. Voncent album (Masseduction) to play on my iPhone, but it will play on my desktop just fine. I am a longtime premium subscriber. All other options I tried on my phone played fi...
  • lenjammin30
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

melissa horn won't play on my iphone 6s plus

I'm currently having aproblem with Melissa Horn, an artist that I play regularly on spotify, as a premium member, on my iphone 6s plus. My OS is updated to the newest version, OS 11, and i keep my apps updated. I've reinstalled spotify a couple of ti...

• I'm currently having aproblem with Melissa Horn, an artist that I play regularly on spotify, as a premium member, on my iphone 6s plus. My OS is updated to the newest version, OS 11, and i keep my ap...
  • lenjammin30
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes