Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

WHY do I need to pay 65php? Then i also pay 129 for premium.

• WHY do I need to pay 65php? Then i also pay 129 for premium.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 10 Bluetooth stream to BMW Connected Drive

Hello, I am experiencing an issue with displaying track title and correct album art information when streaming from iPhone 7 to my BMW. The connected drive system will only display the track name and album art information of the first track played wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I am experiencing an issue with displaying track title and correct album art information when streaming from iPhone 7 to my BMW. The connected drive system will only display the...
  • pstaplehurst
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Background Crash iOS

Hello, I have an iPhone 5s and I have used Spotify for a couple years and have been using premium for about a year. I have had no problems with the app until today. I open spotify and play a song then turn off my phone. After about 30 seconds the mus...

• Hello, I have an iPhone 5s and I have used Spotify for a couple years and have been using premium for about a year. I have had no problems with the app until today. I open spotify and play a song the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iOS not playing on pioneer head unit

I have a pioneer head unit with the latest firmware installed. It also has the Spotify app option to allow control of Spotify through the unit. As of the last update to the app on my iPhone, Spotify no longer plays on the head unit. It has to be swit...

• I have a pioneer head unit with the latest firmware installed. It also has the Spotify app option to allow control of Spotify through the unit. As of the last update to the app on my iPhone, Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

music won't play

i have spotify premium and some of the songs i click on will not play even if i add them to a playlist or go to the album or anything

• Casual Listener
  • i have spotify premium and some of the songs i click on will not play even if i add them to a playlist or go to the album or anything
  • capncrockett
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Scrubber bar does not work on iOS 10

When using Spotify I can't control my music with the scrubber bar on the lockscreen, I tried touching the bar several times but it does not work. However If I try Apple Music it works as intended.

• When using Spotify I can't control my music with the scrubber bar on the lockscreen, I tried touching the bar several times but it does not work. However If I try Apple Music it works as intended.
  • SShorey
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Ads

Before I would listen to an ad and get 30 minutes free which was good for my drive to work..but now I am listening to three ads after every two songs?! What can I do besides getting premium to go back to ads every 30 minutes

• Casual Listener
  • Before I would listen to an ad and get 30 minutes free which was good for my drive to work..but now I am listening to three ads after every two songs?! What can I do besides getting premium to go bac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UNDO REVOKE ACCESS NIKE RUNNING APP

i accidentally clicked on revoke access to my NIKE RUNNING APP and now I can not access to SPOTIFY when I'm runnig with Nike Running, so please someone help me how to undo this...

• i accidentally clicked on revoke access to my NIKE RUNNING APP and now I can not access to SPOTIFY when I'm runnig with Nike Running, so please someone help me how to undo this... 😞
  • dfrontier
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music from a previous search keeps coming back!!!

No matter what I do, Julie Andrews keeps interrupting my playlist music. I don't have a Julie Andrews playlist. I previously listened to her from a search but now I can't turn her off!@#$%^&*( HELP!

• Casual Listener
  • No matter what I do, Julie Andrews keeps interrupting my playlist music. I don't have a Julie Andrews playlist. I previously listened to her from a search but now I can't turn her off!@#$%^&*( &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Repeat keeps turning on by itself

The repeat toggle turns itself on constantly, even though I have turned it off over and over again. It seems to randomly turn on, and half the time I don't notice until the album starts randomly repeating. I have uninstalled Spotify and reinstalled w...

• The repeat toggle turns itself on constantly, even though I have turned it off over and over again. It seems to randomly turn on, and half the time I don't notice until the album starts randomly...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Bugged playback
    iOS 10
    repeat
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

not playing all of downloaded songs

Last weekend I was at the lake, so no wifi, but I tried to play an album I downloaded (so it's in my phone, right?). Perhaps 10 seconds of a selection would play, then it would stop and go to the next one. Plays fine when I'm home, but if the album i...

• Last weekend I was at the lake, so no wifi, but I tried to play an album I downloaded (so it's in my phone, right?).  Perhaps 10 seconds of a selection would play, then it would stop and go to t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloaded Premium trial, nothing plays more than 10 seconds and the tracks skip by themselves.

I've been using spotify web player for free for about a year now seamlessly.Today I decided to download the 30 day premium trial on my iPhone 6s, now nothing works. The web player plays maybe 5 seconds of a song, then starts frantically skipping thro...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using spotify web player for free for about a year now seamlessly. Today I decided to download the 30 day premium trial on my iPhone 6s, now nothing works.   The web player plays ma...
  • asdrawnomer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I search for a song within a large Playlist on Ipad?

In searching through community I thought there was a post saying this was available. I downloaded most current upgrade today 8.4.8 but I still do not see it. Thank you.

• Music Fan
  • In searching through community I thought there was a post saying this was available.  I downloaded most current upgrade today 8.4.8 but I still do not see it.  Thank you. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Filter Search

Gboard not showing while using the Playlist filter search

• Gboard not showing while using the Playlist filter search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

song stopping

so i've been listening to this band since end of may and i had no problems with it, but suddenly whenever i want to play there song it plays for ten seconds, stops but says it's still going but it's not. then i press the pause button and it goes back...

• so i've been listening to this band since end of may and i had no problems with it, but suddenly whenever i want to play there song it plays for ten seconds, stops but says it's still going but it's ...
  • Young-Yi
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Update - can't swipe to add songs to Queue??

Did Spotify get rid of this feature? I used to be able to swipe songs to add them to my queue or save them. Can't do it with the new update (7/7/17)

• Did Spotify get rid of this feature? I used to be able to swipe songs to add them to my queue or save them. Can't do it with the new update (7/7/17) 😞
  • kam31uf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems opening shared music via Whatsapp

Back when someone shared a song with me on WhatsApp, I clicked on the link and Spotify opened it up straight to the song. Now, when I click on the link, a message appears that says to play I need the Spotify application and two options, "use the spot...

• Back when someone shared a song with me on WhatsApp, I clicked on the link and Spotify opened it up straight to the song. Now, when I click on the link, a message appears that says to play I need the...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Podcast episode info?

How do you read the info for a podcast episode on iPhone? Podcast episodes usually have descriptions on what the actual episode is about, since the titles are often vague. Every other podcast app (apple for example) has a way to view this info. It's ...

• How do you read the info for a podcast episode on iPhone? Podcast episodes usually have descriptions on what the actual episode is about, since the titles are often vague. Every other podcast app (ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Public Playlist problems

I have a playlist named "Aleteo & Party" but a few days ago my friends can't golpe me because the list dosnt appears to them when the search it and i have Public this playlist. What could be the problem??

• I have a playlist named "Aleteo & Party" but a few days ago my friends can't golpe me because the list dosnt appears to them when the search it and i have Public this playlist. What could be t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes