Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Memória

Boa noite! Tenho um iPhone SE rodando o IOS mais atual e o Spotify há um bom tempo. Contudo, ultimamente o aplicativo vem consumindo uma quantidade absurda de memória, hoje estava pesando 5Gb. Desisnstalei e instalei o App novamente, porém, aos pouco...

• Boa noite!   Tenho um iPhone SE rodando o IOS mais atual e o Spotify há um bom tempo. Contudo, ultimamente o aplicativo vem consumindo uma quantidade absurda de memória, hoje estava pesando 5G...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I signed up with Spotify Premium lately but cannot log in (with my FB account) on my iphone 6

Hey! I signed up with Spotify Premium lately but cannot log in (with my FB account) on my iphone. It always appeared that the 14 days trial period has expired. And then I realized that while trying to log in from my FB account, the setting is actuall...

• Hey! I signed up with Spotify Premium lately but cannot log in (with my FB account) on my iphone. It always appeared that the 14 days trial period has expired. And then I realized that while trying t...
  • Uratelo
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Redownloaded Spotify app and playlists have disappeared - please help

I've been a Spotify premium user for over two years now; I deleted the Spotify app temporarily on my phone without realizing that if I re-download it and log back in, my premium account and playlists would disappear. The playlists are still available...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a Spotify premium user for over two years now; I deleted the Spotify app temporarily on my phone without realizing that if I re-download it and log back in, my premium account and playlists...
  • euleme
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tidak bisa memutar musik

Saya tidak bisa memutar musik, awalnya kemaren bisa tpi tiba2 gak bisa

• Saya tidak bisa memutar musik, awalnya kemaren bisa tpi tiba2 gak bisa
  • Sealinski
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not working properly

I updated the app and now it does not open, I deleted it and downloaded again... still the same

• I updated the app and now it does not open, I deleted it and downloaded again... still the same
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play music on phone

Recently, I haven't been able to play any music (even in shuffle mode) on the free version of Spotify on my iPhone (iOS 10.3.2). Whenever I click on Shuffle Play for any album or playlist, a window appears saying that this is a Premium feature. I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, I haven't been able to play any music (even in shuffle mode) on the free version of Spotify on my iPhone (iOS 10.3.2). Whenever I click on Shuffle Play for any album or playlist, a win...
  • jym12191
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs in iPhone app vs windows app

I find and play songs using the Windows application. When I search for same song on iPhone it is not there. Most recent example is Kate Bush - Aerial. Windows has both albums (even though the second album is one big 40 minute song, rather than indivi...

• Casual Listener
  • I find and play songs using the Windows application. When I search for same song on iPhone it is not there. Most recent example is Kate Bush - Aerial. Windows has both albums (even though the second ...
  • peabeu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not see the accept terms button to except.

I can not see the except terms button to except. My device is an iPod. I listen almost all the time. Help

• I can not see the except terms button to except. My device is an iPod. I listen almost all the time. Help
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

song playing a different song on iphone app

On the iphone spotify app, when I play Frank Ocean's 'Pink + White' it plays 'Songs for Women' by Frank Ocean. It still says its playing pink and white but the song that's coming out of the speakers is definitely not that. Please help me fix it, a ga...

• Casual Listener
  • On the iphone spotify app, when I play Frank Ocean's 'Pink + White' it plays 'Songs for Women' by Frank Ocean. It still says its playing pink and white but the song that's coming out of the spea...
  • crowesnestt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student's Discount

Applied for my student's discount few minutes ago. I was surprised that they already deducted the amount on my bank account but my spotify subscription says that I'm still on free.What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Applied for my student's discount few minutes ago. I was surprised that they already deducted the amount on my bank account but my spotify subscription says that I'm still on free. What should I do?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download my playlists

I had to change iPhone and replace it with a new one, after I restored my iOS copy to the new one, all my music (+\- 3000 songs) GONE! I can not find a way to download the music continuously and it's becoming a pain!Is there anyway I can download my ...

• Visitor
  • I had to change iPhone and replace it with a new one, after I restored my iOS copy to the new one, all my music (+\- 3000 songs) GONE! I can not find a way to download the music continuously and it's...
  • elizabeth3363
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist problem: every "song page" now opens when I tap it

Usually I can scroll through a playlist, check out what's new and listen to songs along the way. Now, perhaps a new "upgrade" and EVERY song opens from the playlist to its individual page. Hence, now I have to (1) tap a song, (2) close the song page,...

• Usually I can scroll through a playlist, check out what's new and listen to songs along the way.  Now, perhaps a new "upgrade" and EVERY song opens from the playlist to its individual page. &nbs...
  • Young-Yi
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommended music

I have Spotify. I had an android phone and a laptop I had recommended music on both. I love the feature. It's amazing. I recently got an iPhone and I can not locate the recommended feature. Please Spotify, bring recommended to iPhone. It's my favorit...

• I have Spotify. I had an android phone and a laptop I had recommended music on both. I love the feature. It's amazing. I recently got an iPhone and I can not locate the recommended feature. Please Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

• Casual Listener
  • JavaBeanJohnny
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is Spotify changing the volume setting on my iPhone when music is playing on my desktop (PC)?

Repro step:- PC Client @ 100% volume- iOS Client @50% volume, playing music- Stop playing music on iOS and background the app- On the PC, change output device to this computer- On the PC, press Play Result:- The volume setting of the iPhone goes to 1...

• Repro step: - PC Client @ 100% volume - iOS Client @50% volume, playing music - Stop playing music on iOS and background the app - On the PC, change output device to this computer - On the PC, p...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Why has Spotify erased all my playlists on my iPhone???

After updating to my current Spotify version 8.4.8.467 a message appears saying that the maximum number of devices to download playlists without internet connection has been reached. After restarting Spotify all playlists were gone.I'm annoyed bc I d...

• Casual Listener
  • After updating to my current Spotify version 8.4.8.467 a message appears saying that the maximum number of devices to download playlists without internet connection has been reached. After restarting...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play a playlist !!! Only shuffles

I am a premium user but I can't play a playlist it just shuffles everything!!! I have checked on the song playing that the the icons aren't green ! I'm gonna cancel my subscription if this always happens!!

• I am a premium user but I can't play a playlist it just shuffles everything!!! I have checked on the song playing that the the icons aren't green ! I'm gonna cancel my subscription if this always hap...
  • Ultimation
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

new term and conditions

new pop up on my i phone showing new terms and conditions of spotify, the problem is that i cant find the ACCEPT icon on the screen , any help?

• new pop up on my i phone showing new terms and conditions of spotify, the problem is that i cant find the ACCEPT icon on the screen , any help?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Titel verschwinden

Aus meinem BEREITS heruntergeladenen Alben sind mehrfach Titel im Offline-Modus weg! Nicht ein Album ist mehr vollständig und ich habe noch keine 3333 Titel geladen!Das ist jetzt schon des öfteren passiert - immer wieder wird mehr geraten die App neu...

• Aus meinem BEREITS heruntergeladenen Alben sind mehrfach Titel im Offline-Modus weg! Nicht ein Album ist mehr vollständig und ich habe noch keine 3333 Titel geladen! Das ist jetzt schon des öfteren ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MP3 Player syncing

My local files on laptop will not transfer to my iphone. This problem has been going for two weeks since I bought a new computer. I was able to synch on my old computer but not on the current one. Please assist!

• My local files on laptop will not transfer to my iphone. This problem has been going for two weeks since I bought a new computer. I was able to synch on my old computer but not on the current one. Pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes