iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

language

I live in Norway and on my mac, the language is in Norwegian. However, on my iPhone, the language is in Greek! I don´t understand a single word. How and where do I change language so that I can start using Spotify on my mobile? BTW, my response to yo...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Norway and on my mac, the language is in Norwegian. However, on my iPhone, the language is in Greek! I don´t understand a single word. How and where do I change language so that I can start...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix iOS

Hello,I'm French and I don't find daily mix in Spotify on iOS is it normal?Somebody could help me please?Regards

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm French and I don't find daily mix in Spotify on iOS is it normal? Somebody could help me please? Regards
  • Wikieo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! IOS10 notification bubbles overlap - iPhone SE

Hi, The notification bubbles on the drop-down Notifications on IOS overlap one another. Some of the overlapped bubbles cannot be cleared and remain persistently on the list of notitfications.Other bubbles have disappeared when I dismissed the entire ...

Spotify-Notif1.PNG Spotify-Notif2.jpg Spotify-Notif3.jpg
  • Regular
  • Hi,   The notification bubbles on the drop-down Notifications on IOS overlap one another.   Some of the overlapped bubbles cannot be cleared and remain persistently on the list of notit...
  • Timsel
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

After a couple of songs spotify changes albums from the aritst

When I was listening to Shawn Mendes' Handwritten album, after 2 or 3 songs it changed to Illuminate which is also by him. Anyone may have any reasons why?

• Casual Listener
  • When I was listening to Shawn Mendes' Handwritten album, after 2 or 3 songs it changed to Illuminate which is also by him. Anyone may have any reasons why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login

Got a new iPhone 6 Plus as my previous iPhone 5 got smashed.On my new phone I downloaded the Spotify app and tried to login (with email and password) but it won't let me.It says 'Login failed. You already created an account with this email address'.H...

• Casual Listener
  • Got a new iPhone 6 Plus as my previous iPhone 5 got smashed. On my new phone I downloaded the Spotify app and tried to login (with email and password) but it won't let me. It says 'Login failed...
  • Nykrebs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Play queue on iPad (iOS10) cannot be deleted

Hello, My play queue works as intended as long as I only add albums or single songs. The moment I select an album to be played, it resets the queue and puts in all of the album songs. However, the moment I put any playlist in the queue, it will ONLY ...

• Not applicable
  • Hello,   My play queue works as intended as long as I only add albums or single songs. The moment I select an album to be played, it resets the queue and puts in all of the album songs. Howeve...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 9 App crashes constantly

I am running the latest version of Spotify on my iPhone 6 with the latest iOS 9 version (before 10 was released) Spotify freezes and crashes on every single launch. It will play the first song fine, then when I go back to choose antoher, it locks up,...

• Casual Listener
  • I am running the latest version of Spotify on my iPhone 6 with the latest iOS 9 version (before 10 was released) Spotify freezes and crashes on every single launch. It will play the first song fine, ...
  • d_p_4
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • crashes
    ios 9
    iphone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country

I've just moved back to Australia from the UK and i'm having trouble changing my country default. When I try to change the settings in update profile, it won't let me change the country. Any advice?

• I've just moved back to Australia from the UK and i'm having trouble changing my country default. When I try to change the settings in update profile, it won't let me change the country. Any advice?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline shuffle playing all tracks instead of downloaded tracks, so I have to fast forward 90% of tr

Offline shuffle is trying to play tracks that are not downloaded to my device. This means they don't play and I have to fast forward the majority of tracks until one plays. This only started since iOS10 update. It is really annoying as I try to drive...

• Regular
  • Offline shuffle is trying to play tracks that are not downloaded to my device. This means they don't play and I have to fast forward the majority of tracks until one plays. This only started since iO...
  • Lblofeld23
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 7 day free trial

Hi!I forgot the username to my account t so i can`t access that one and Spotify says there are only one account asocciated with my email. I choosed a 7 days free trial within the app on my Ipad. But since i cant acces my ancount i am worried i will g...

• Hi! I forgot the username to my account t so i can`t access that one and Spotify says there are only one account asocciated with my email.  I choosed a 7 days free trial within the a...
  • d_p_4
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlike song

By mistake I put unlike no a song. How can I know The name of that song?

• By mistake I put unlike no a song. How can I know The name of that song?
  • enigmuska
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

An error occurred?

Heaps of storage on my iPad, tried restarting, internet works perfectly ...

• Not applicable
  • Heaps of storage on my iPad, tried restarting, internet works perfectly ...
  • shandorai
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Shuffling

The shuffle play button doesn't work properly after the recent update, it picks a random song but then starts playing from the start of my playlist once the song has ended, what can i do to get it working again?

• Casual Listener
  • The shuffle play button doesn't work properly after the recent update, it picks a random song but then starts playing from the start of my playlist once the song has ended, what can i do to get it wo...
  • Rfoddering
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlists on desktop and iPhone don't match

My starred playlists on my desktop (mac) and iphone do not match up. Showing different song totals and some songs are grayed out. How do i get them to match??

• My starred playlists on my desktop (mac) and iphone do not match up. Showing different song totals and some songs are grayed out. How do i get them to match??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify home/search/browse won't load

My Spotify iPhone 5s app will open and let me play music I have downloaded or recently played, but if I try and search for new music, or go on browse or home tabs it says 'an error occurred'.I've tried restarting the phone, restoring it, deleting the...

• My Spotify iPhone 5s app will open and let me play music I have downloaded or recently played, but if I try and search for new music, or go on browse or home tabs it says 'an error occurred'. I've t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No pasa mi pago

Me dicen que en 5 dias vence mi premiun cuando no lleva ni una semana que puse mi targeta de regalo de cien pesos

• Me dicen que en 5 dias vence mi premiun cuando no lleva ni una semana que puse mi targeta de regalo de cien pesos
  • marcosarredondo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify stops playing in iOS 10 with an iPhone 7 Plus

Spotify randomly stops playing on the iPhone 7 Plus (with the latest iOS). When I open Spotify, start playing a song with headphones connected, then lock the screen, the song stops within 15 seconds. Then the app freezes and doesn't respond until I c...

• Spotify randomly stops playing on the iPhone 7 Plus (with the latest iOS). When I open Spotify, start playing a song with headphones connected, then lock the screen, the song stops within 15 seconds....
  • victoriadryer
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Local Files Fail to Sync to iPhone

Alright, so I've never had any problems before with my local files syncing on to my iPhone, but all of a sudden none of my local files will sync when I plug my phone into my Mac. I'm following all the instructions that Spotify gives you, but nothing ...

• Alright, so I've never had any problems before with my local files syncing on to my iPhone, but all of a sudden none of my local files will sync when I plug my phone into my Mac. I'm following all th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NO "Your Daily Mix" !!!

I have a Spotify Premium Family account -- have had it for months and have been a Premium susbscriber for much longer than that. The other 3 members of my family have Your Daily Mix showing on their iphones, but mine has not shown up. I have logged o...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium Family account -- have had it for months and have been a Premium susbscriber for much longer than that. The other 3 members of my family have Your Daily Mix showing on their ...
  • yana1012
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Delete a song

Is there a way to delete a tune from one of my playlists. ON AN IPHONE that is.I have used Spotify since the beginning of time, but **bleep** me if the programmers use it their selvseles. No way I say. Anyway - any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to delete a tune from one of my playlists. ON AN IPHONE that is. I have used Spotify since the beginning of time, but **bleep** me if the programmers use it their selvseles. No way I ...
  • JonciaK
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes