Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Cant go online with wifi on iphone(computer works)

As subject says... my premium account won't work with my home wifi on Iphone. But works on computer. what's wrong?

• As subject says... my premium account won't work with my home wifi on Iphone. But works on computer. what's wrong?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue randomly clears.

My queue will randomly clear on the Spotify iOS app. It seems to occur more often when I switch devices (for example, when I boot up Spotify on my iPhone after playing music on my desktop). However, I've seen it happen after turning Spotify back on o...

• Casual Listener
  • My queue will randomly clear on the Spotify iOS app. It seems to occur more often when I switch devices (for example, when I boot up Spotify on my iPhone after playing music on my desktop). However, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Playing only the songs in a playlist (and not 'jump' to radio)

I have an iPhone with latest OS and Spotify software. I have a Premium subscription for Spotify. I have a playlist defined in "My Library" containing 20 songs. Problem: I select the playlist from "My Library" and press "Shuffle Play". It seems to, in...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iPhone with latest OS and Spotify software.  I have a Premium subscription for Spotify.  I have a playlist defined in "My Library" containing 20 songs.   Problem:  I s...
  • borice
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to recover storage space on iPhone

I have read several posts where people ask how to recover the space used by Spotify on their cell phones but I haven't heard a solution. I have the same problem and have used 2GB of storage and would like to recover that space. I appreciate any assis...

• Casual Listener
  • I have read several posts where people ask how to recover the space used by Spotify on their cell phones but I haven't heard a solution. I have the same problem and have used 2GB of storage and would...
  • Ghost12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Spotify Connect on iPhone lockscreen

I use Spotify Connect with my Gramofon. But on the iPhone lockscreen I can't control Spotify (next, previous and most important the volumne). Can you please fix this? Because when I use Bluetooth or Apple Airplay I can control Spotify on the iPhone l...

• Music Fan
  • I use Spotify Connect with my Gramofon. But on the iPhone lockscreen I can't control Spotify (next, previous and most important the volumne).    Can you please fix this? Because when I us...
  • brazilian_joe
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Slow to download songs

I have a lot of songs (3281 songs actually) and it is taking really long to be available offline recently. Yes, 3281 songs is a lot of songs to download so it is long but I can't believe I need to take 1 hour to download like 20+ songs? In the past l...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a lot of songs (3281 songs actually) and it is taking really long to be available offline recently.    Yes, 3281 songs is a lot of songs to download so it is long but I c...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

downloaded music lost

Hello, i have the following issue with spotify on Iphone 5S:my downloaded playlist is not anymore downloaded: i mean i have the list of songs of my playlist, byt they are not anymore downloaded on my iphone, so i need connection to re-download them a...

• Hello, i have the following issue with spotify on Iphone 5S: my downloaded playlist is not anymore downloaded: i mean i have the list of songs of my playlist, byt they are not anymore downloaded on ...
  • mike_vengeance
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Touch stops playlist in car randomly

Hi All, I have an iPod Touch and I have successfully synced my songs/playlist etc. to the iPod, so I can listen to them in the car on offline mode. At first they work and then randomly they will just stop working and it reverts back to the itunes mus...

• Hi All,   I have an iPod Touch and I have successfully synced my songs/playlist etc. to the iPod, so I can listen to them in the car on offline mode.   At first they work and then rando...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to find my downloaded playlist

I have a lot of playlist and albums downloaded but some of them i dont follow in my account, how do i find them??

• I have a lot of playlist and albums downloaded but some of them i dont follow in my account, how do i find them??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Issue since latest update

Hi , Since the most recent spotify update, songs on my playlist no longer play in order? Im a premium user , when shuffle is off I choose the first song in my playlist , them it literally skips to the last song 3 albums away and plays the order in re...

• Regular
  • Hi ,  Since the most recent spotify update, songs on my playlist no longer play in order? Im a premium user , when shuffle is off I choose the first song in my playlist , them it literally skip...
  • Ally466
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Possible bug??

I just updated Spotify this morning and since then I've been noticing that when I try to skip through my music in my Starred playlist that it goes through the songs backward regardless of what order the songs or albums are in. If I skip forward throu...

• Regular
  • I just updated Spotify this morning and since then I've been noticing that when I try to skip through my music in my Starred playlist that it goes through the songs backward regardless of what order ...
  • Ally466
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist stop after few songs

I have a problem that Spotify often stops playing a playlist after a few songs, sometimes only after one song. This happens both in online and offline mode. Anybody know a solution for this problem? I have iPhone6

• I have a problem that Spotify often stops playing a playlist after a few songs, sometimes only after one song. This happens both in online and offline mode. Anybody know a solution for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reorder playlists on iOS? (NOT the tracks within playlists)

After updating/reordering some of my playlists on my computer and opening the app on my phone, the content of the playlists updated, but not their order. The only options to sort playlists are A-Z and 'custom,' which does nothing as far as I can tell...

• Casual Listener
  • After updating/reordering some of my playlists on my computer and opening the app on my phone, the content of the playlists updated, but not their order. The only options to sort playlists are A-Z an...
  • vinnycg13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music lowers when I open the app hearthstone

So this has started to happen after I downloaded iOS 10.0.2 and I got the latest Spotify version downloaded, any fix to this please?

• So this has started to happen after I downloaded iOS 10.0.2 and I got the latest Spotify version downloaded, any fix to this please?
  • Fykinwrong
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Update, still old menu

I just downloaded the latest update on my iPhone, but i still have the "old menu" in the upper left corner. When I for example log in with my brothers account on my iPhone, the menu is at the bottom of the screen. What's wrong? I want the menu to app...

• Casual Listener
  • I just downloaded the latest update on my iPhone, but i still have the "old menu" in the upper left corner. When I for example log in with my brothers account on my iPhone, the menu is at the bottom ...
  • tallinnlane
  • Regular
  • 20 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 5 likes

Play Queue

There is a bug with my music play queue on ipad. Songs i queue up aren't removed or reset when i close out of spotify. Also, if i have songs queued up and i decided to play a new album or put a playlist on shuffle play, spotify resumes playing music ...

• There is a bug with my music play queue on ipad. Songs i queue up aren't removed or reset when i close out of spotify. Also, if i have songs queued up and i decided to play a new album or put a playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Newest iOS Update No More 'Local Files' Tab? How Do I View My Files Now?

My iPhone 6s just automatically updated Spotify to the newest iOS version (7.4.0)I didn't know that it was updated and was confused why I didn't see the "Local Files" tab. I wanted to check on some but it was gone.. How can I see my local files on my...

• Casual Listener
  • My iPhone 6s just automatically updated Spotify to the newest iOS version (7.4.0) I didn't know that it was updated and was confused why I didn't see the "Local Files" tab. I wanted to check on some...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iphone
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Save album but don't download?

Never mind, this was just asked and answered yesterday- https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Save-stuff-without-downloading/m-p/1563807#M74428

• Music Fan
  •   Never mind, this was just asked and answered yesterday- https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Save-stuff-without-downloading/m-p/1563807#M74428  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes