Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Album unavailable

The Album Cyborg by Nekfeu has been released last week. He is one of my favorite artists and I'm really gutted by the fact that I am not able to listen to it. Is there anyway you could fix this please.Thank youBest regards Tarek

• Casual Listener
  • The Album Cyborg by Nekfeu has been released last week. He is one of my favorite artists and I'm really gutted by the fact that I am not able to listen to it. Is there anyway you could fix this pleas...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

local files arent showing all my music files

i tried to sync my music into my iphonebut my local files are missing some music so i cant sync anythingmy computer has the files and are showing the filesbut when i switch to my iphone its not appearingdoes anyone has a solution to this weird proble...

• i tried to sync my music into my iphone but my local files are missing some music so i cant sync anything my computer has the files and are showing the files but when i switch to my iphone its not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound is very low on individual song

One particular song on an album plays very low...I have Spotify on my iPhone 6S....all songs play normally, one song on the same album plays very low....I have tried many things as suggested in the community but nothing works. Help!

• One particular song on an album plays very low...I have Spotify on my iPhone 6S.... all songs play normally, one song on the same album plays very low....I have tried many things as suggested in the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps finding another device, and someone else's music begins in the middle of listening

I am concerned my Spotify account has been hacked in some way? When I am listening/streaming music, my Spotify (both on my Iphone or Macbook) will display a message that says 'Now listening on [some device that isn't mine]' and a new playlist with so...

• I am concerned my Spotify account has been hacked in some way?  When I am listening/streaming music, my Spotify (both on my Iphone or Macbook) will display a message that says 'Now listening on ...
  • sstoft
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

App on iPhone

I just installed Spotify Premium from my MacBook now I can not access it on iPhone. When I sign in I get the Error: You've already created an account from this email. Can you help? Should add that I have been using the iPhone app for some time but de...

• Casual Listener
  • I just installed Spotify Premium from my MacBook now I can not access it on iPhone. When I sign in I get the Error: You've already created an account from this email. Can you help?  Should add t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium and sonos

I've updated my Spotify to premium so I can play it through my sonos but it is still telling me it still isn't updated to premium does it usually take a while to update? Or do I have an issue thanks in advance

• I've updated my Spotify to premium so I can play it through my sonos but it is still telling me it still isn't updated to premium   does it usually take a while to update? Or do I have an issu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app

I just installed Spotify Premium from my MacBook now I can not access it on iPhone. When I sign in I get the Error: You've already created an account from this email. Can you help?

• Casual Listener
  • I just installed Spotify Premium from my MacBook now I can not access it on iPhone. When I sign in I get the Error: You've already created an account from this email. Can you help?  
  • PBojar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on ipod touch 128gb: regularly losing downloaded songs!

I am a long time premium account holder and recently bought a 128gb 6th gen ipod touch to take more music with me on the go. To do so I have created a number of playlists of my favourite artists and downloaded these to the device for use (the "availa...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a long time premium account holder and recently bought a 128gb 6th gen ipod touch to take more music with me on the go. To do so I have created a number of playlists of my favourite artists and ...
  • Kirkshoe
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cellular Data Toggle in iOS App Not Working

If the cellular data toggle is turned off within the iOS app, cellular data is still used when listening to playlists that have been downloaded on wifi. This is a major bug in the Spotify iOS app (I am using the latest app update too). I would cautio...

• Visitor
  • If the cellular data toggle is turned off within the iOS app, cellular data is still used when listening to playlists that have been downloaded on wifi. This is a major bug in the Spotify iOS app (I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem while playing ads that causes app to hang

I've been using Spotify for a couple years now and have always loved it. I purchased an iPhone 6s Plus recently and connected Spotify to my phone. All was well and good for a while, but recently I've encountered a bug that causes the app to hang occa...

• I've been using Spotify for a couple years now and have always loved it. I purchased an iPhone 6s Plus recently and connected Spotify to my phone. All was well and good for a while, but recently...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Old account old hamburger menu new account new menu bar same app version

When i use my old spotify account i still have the hamburger menu but when i switch to my new account i get the new menu bar at the bottom. My old account has premium so i don't want to use the new account but i also want the new menu bar so how can ...

• When i use my old spotify account i still have the hamburger menu but when i switch to my new account i get the new menu bar at the bottom. My old account has premium so i don't want to use the new a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

playlist folder just vanished

Hello, Last week a whole folder of playlists has just vanished. I tried to look for it everywhere but I could not find it. I even looked for the playlists in the "recover a playlist" session on the website. They don't appear there either. The folder ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Last week a whole folder of playlists has just vanished. I tried to look for it everywhere but I could not find it. I even looked for the playlists in the "recover a playlist" session...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse not working on iOS 6 device

Hi, I use an old iPod touch as part of a stereo system to use Spotify but over the past weeks have been seeing features not working on it. For example, the images for playlists disappeared earlier this month and now I am just stuck on a loading icon ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I use an old iPod touch as part of a stereo system to use Spotify but over the past weeks have been seeing features not working on it. For example, the images for playlists disappea...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I can't see the same music of my mac on iPhone

Hi, I usually use the desktop version of my mac when I'm working on my computer. For some reason on the mac version I can listen to more albums than my iPhone version. Specifically the acoustic album of Los Amigos Invisibles. Most likely the same thi...

• Hi,    I usually use the desktop version of my mac when I'm working on my computer.    For some reason on the mac version I can listen to more albums than my iPhone version. S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not remember password I used for my account

I got a replacement phone and I can't remember the email I used for my account and the bank is charging me

• I got a replacement phone and I can't remember the email I used for my account and the bank is charging me
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium account didn't activate

I paid thru gcash and it deduct in my account but my spotify account didn't active.Need help

• I paid thru gcash and it deduct in my account but my spotify account didn't active. Need help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes