Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify premium not working

Hi,I've recently upgraded my phone and though I can log into Spotify through Facebook, it doesn't recognise that I have Spotify premium. I'm still paying for this through iTunes but when I log in nothing shows up.Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've recently upgraded my phone and though I can log into Spotify through Facebook, it doesn't recognise that I have Spotify premium. I'm still paying for this through iTunes but when I log in...
  • blerch
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Party Feature NOT WORKING!

I've uninstalled this piece of **bleep** 13 times, have the most up to date iOS and Spotify version why isn't this working?

• I've uninstalled this piece of **bleep** 13 times, have the most up to date iOS and Spotify version why isn't this working?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs stops playing in the middle

Started having the issue the day before yesterday, when the songs I played stopped after 20-30 seconds.Tried switching to offlined playlists, offline mode, repeat/shuffle, restart app, sign out, but nothing seems to work...Have been a premium user fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Started having the issue the day before yesterday, when the songs I played stopped after 20-30 seconds. Tried switching to offlined playlists, offline mode, repeat/shuffle, restart app, sign out, bu...
  • B260175
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Its useless

Premium is rubbish I was very happy with Spotify till now.Ive just paid for premium and it is rubbish and doesnt work. I cant list the faults. why do I get adverts, why cant I play my playlist why cant I get online, keeps telling me Im offline,can I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium is rubbish I was very happy with Spotify till now.Ive just paid for premium and it is rubbish and doesnt work. I cant list the faults. why do I get adverts, why cant I play my playlist why ca...
  • pinen83
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

why can't I play music on two devices at once

my dad has recently signed us up for Spotify family premium. but whenever I go to play a song at the same time that he is playing one, it then swaps devices and begins to play my music on his phone. I have the option of clicking continue or listen on...

• Casual Listener
  • my dad has recently signed us up for Spotify family premium. but whenever I go to play a song at the same time that he is playing one, it then swaps devices and begins to play my music on his phone. ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I deactivate Shuffle?

Hello! I can't deactivate the Shuffle function since my test premium subscription ended!I deinstalled the app but it didn't work! The problem is just on my phone...I don't have the problem on my iPad! Please help me...I want to deactivate Shuffle...I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I can't deactivate the Shuffle function since my test premium subscription ended! I deinstalled the app but it didn't work!   The problem is just on my phone...I don't have th...
  • Playstein
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Specific Tracks Not Playing

I have had this problem for awhile where I select a song to play and nothing happens. It only occurs with a couple different tracks, most recently "Second Chance" by Shinedown. I have tried online, offline, in a playlist, from the album, etc. The tra...

• I have had this problem for awhile where I select a song to play and nothing happens. It only occurs with a couple different tracks, most recently "Second Chance" by Shinedown. I have tried online, o...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Opt Out of Spotify BETA

Is there a way to opt out of the iOS Spotify Beta? I keep getting emails and it's getting annoying.

• Regular
  • Is there a way to opt out of the iOS Spotify Beta? I keep getting emails and it's getting annoying.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved offline music will not play when offline.

I am using spotify premium on my iPhone SE but have had the same issue with my last iPhone 5. There are green arrows next to all of my saved playlists and songs. I've tried reinstalling the app, and I've tried manualling turning offline mode on in th...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using spotify premium on my iPhone SE but have had the same issue with my last iPhone 5. There are green arrows next to all of my saved playlists and songs. I've tried reinstalling the app, and ...
  • snewman81
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema

Hola ya se cargo mi pago mensual en premium a mi tarjeta & aparece que tengo el plan gratis? Qué hago ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola ya se cargo mi pago mensual en premium a mi tarjeta & aparece que tengo el plan gratis? Qué hago ?
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App keeps crashing

The app keeps crashing just after loading up which means I am unable to use it. I have a premium membership. I have been travelling countries a lot (from UK) and I'm temporarily based in the U.S. does anyone know the reason for this?ThanksDom

• The app keeps crashing just after loading up which means I am unable to use it. I have a premium membership. I have been travelling countries a lot (from UK) and I'm temporarily based in the U.S. doe...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mobile Login Failed

I can't login to mobile ios. I reset my password and uninstalled/ reinstalled spotify and restarted my phone. My subscription is good and working on my laptop...HELP

• I can't login to mobile ios. I reset my password and uninstalled/ reinstalled  spotify and restarted my phone. My subscription is good and working on my laptop...HELP
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Language

HiI were just in Italy on holliday, and one day my Spotify turned Italian!!! And I am from Norway and my language is Norwegian.I have deleted the app, logged out and back in. Turned my phone off... What to do???illalis

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I were just in Italy on holliday, and one day my Spotify turned Italian!!! And I am from Norway and my language is Norwegian. I have deleted the app, logged out and back in. Turned my phone off....
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Yesterday I could lissen offline on my music but not today. Why? I have premium och a iphone.

• Yesterday I could lissen offline on my music but not today. Why? I have premium och a iphone.
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Not Syncing To Phone?

So I downloaded a mp3 file and it shows up in my local files, so I put it in the playlist I wanted it in and made sure I had the offline sync ticked. The songs will play perfectly fine on my computer, but on my phone only three of the songs I downloa...

• So I downloaded a mp3 file and it shows up in my local files, so I put it in the playlist I wanted it in and made sure I had the offline sync ticked. The songs will play perfectly fine on my computer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Only "shuffle mode" in ios!

I've just upgraded to premium version of spotify but i realized that i can stream only in shuffle mode on my iphone 5s. Is it the only way for a mobile device? If so premium version is not so interesting for me. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I've just upgraded to premium version of spotify but i realized that i can stream only in shuffle mode on my iphone 5s. Is it the only way for a mobile device? If so premium version is not so interes...
  • mzwagemakers
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline syncing

I have a mp3 file on my computer, and it will play when it is on a spotify playlist on my computer. When I make this playlist available offline, both on my computer and my phone, the song will not sync to my computer. I have both devices connected to...

• I have a mp3 file on my computer, and it will play when it is on a spotify playlist on my computer. When I make this playlist available offline, both on my computer and my phone, the song will not sy...
  • Grexion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes