Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

This song plays for a few seconds then skips

The song mansae by seventeen will play for a few seconds and auto skips to the next song I have re downloaded it but it doesn't work PLEASE HELP

• Casual Listener
  • The song mansae by seventeen will play for a few seconds and auto skips to the next song I have re downloaded it but it doesn't work PLEASE HELP
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help Spotify!
    this is my favorite song and I can't hear it
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Share with email on iPad

Premium user on iPad, not on The Book Of Faces. Until recently could email a link to a song, a list or a whole album just by clicking on the three dots to the right, selecting share and then email. Does not work anymore and I cannot figure it out. Ve...

• Regular
  • Premium user on iPad, not on The Book Of Faces. Until recently could email a link to a song, a list or a whole album just by clicking on the three dots to the right, selecting share and then email. D...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubleshooting premium

So I normally pay for premium using ITunes gift cards, but when i went to renew my premium it wouldn't take iTunes. I tried unlocking premium, loging out and back in, and re downloading the app entirely. Any help/recommendations?

• So I normally pay for premium using ITunes gift cards, but when i went to renew my premium it wouldn't take iTunes. I tried unlocking premium, loging out and back in, and re downloading the app entir...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggest Artist

Add more RBD songs onto spotify?

• Add more RBD songs onto spotify?
  • camilasiraque
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cannot not play downloaded music offline.

Hi!! I have an ipod touch (2016) and am using a premium spotify membership. I cannot play downloaded music off line. I have offline button on under the playback section in tools. in the car and the green downlaod arrows are black and white. The were ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!!  I have an ipod touch (2016) and am using a premium spotify membership. I cannot play downloaded music off line. I have offline button on under the playback section in tools. in the car and...
  • wzbono
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I change the name of a playlist while on iOS?

It seems like something incredibly straightforward but I honestly can't find out how to do this.

• Regular
  • It seems like something incredibly straightforward but I honestly can't find out how to do this. 
  • Jrhenderson1
  • 35 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 10 likes

How to change the currency charge on premium

I downloaded Spotify at Denmark. But I'm actually living in Malaysia. And now when I wanted to upgrade to premium they are charging me on Denmark currency. Which is very expensive when it convert to mine. I'm trying to edit the country at the profile...

• I downloaded Spotify at Denmark. But I'm actually living in Malaysia. And now when I wanted to upgrade to premium they are charging me on Denmark currency. Which is very expensive when it convert to ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS problems with Airplay

After upgrading to ios7, I have experienced problems with Airplay. I can connect and successfully play about 5-10 seconds of music over airplay until it suddenly stops. The app will suddenly switch to playing on the iOS device speaker.As a side note,...

• Casual Listener
  • After upgrading to ios7, I have experienced problems with Airplay. I can connect and successfully play about 5-10 seconds of music over airplay until it suddenly stops. The app will suddenly switch t...
  • lassebk
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Airplay
    iOS7
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

Got fixed playlists and lost my all previous songs

Hello there. I've been using Spotify premium more than a year without any problem. Last week when i open app from my phone(as always) all my songs and lists are gone and some artists songs came to my lists but I am pretty sure that I didn't get them....

• Hello there. I've been using Spotify premium more than a year without any problem. Last week when i open app from my phone(as always) all my songs and lists are gone and some artists songs came to my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hello, I forgot to put more money in my iTunes account for Spotify, so it downgraded from premium to free subscription. I put more money in my iTunes account to re subscribe to premium, but there is no option in the settings anymore for premium.

• Hello, I forgot to put more money in my iTunes account for Spotify, so it downgraded from premium to free subscription. I put more money in my iTunes account to re subscribe to premium, but there is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download spotify from appstore!

Hi!I deleated spotify to get more space, so i could install the new IOS. Now i cant download the app again, the download doesnt start. I see it on appatore but i just cant get it to start downloading. I can dowload all other different apps on appstor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I deleated spotify to get more space, so i could install the new IOS. Now i cant download the app again, the download doesnt start. I see it on appatore but i just cant get it to start downloadi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I've purchased Spotify premium but it's not working

I just bought Spotify Premium just now but when I go to Spotify it's not working. I went to my account overview it said I am on Spotify free. Can someone please help me. I have the transaction bill to proof I bought it.

• I just bought Spotify Premium just now but when I go to Spotify it's not working. I went to my account overview it said I am on Spotify free. Can someone please help me. I have the transaction bill t...
  • Chloe101111
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • purchase problems
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi my premium account lapsed and upon trying to re activate my account all I see is my account is free I try to use the download option looked in the store for premium nothing is popping up an option to re activate premium

• Hi my premium account lapsed and upon trying to re activate my account all I see is my account is free I try to use the download option looked in the store for premium nothing is popping up an option...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I've ungraded to premium, but am unable to log in the app as says incorrect password. However when I try to get a link sent to my email it won't let me type my email address in. So frustrating. I've paid but can't use it!! I've undated my password no...

• I've ungraded to premium, but am unable to log in the app as says incorrect password. However when I try to get a link sent to my email it won't let me type my email address in. So frustrating. I've ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitch when trying to play song.

Hello.So Ik trying to listen to Illmatic XX, and on disc 2 there are 2 removed songs. When I try to play the ones that aren't removed, tapping on (for example) the third song plays the first, tapping the fifth plays the 3rd, etc, because of the remov...

• Hello. So Ik trying to listen to Illmatic XX, and on disc 2 there are 2 removed songs. When I try to play the ones that aren't removed, tapping on (for example) the third song plays the first, t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help with Spotify on my phone

I am able to Spotify on my laptop prefectly. Recently I go to use it on my phone and it'll be loading for about 5sec and then it kicks me out of the app. Not sure why..

• Casual Listener
  • I am able to Spotify on my laptop prefectly. Recently I go to use it on my phone and it'll be loading for about 5sec and then it kicks me out of the app. Not sure why.. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium won't unlock!!!

I paid for a Spotify premium subscription via iTunes on my phone(settings, view iTunes account, manage subscriptions, and turned on subscription for Spotify) I basically paid for Spotify via my iTunes account and I'm still stuck on free even though I...

• I paid for a Spotify premium subscription via iTunes on my phone(settings, view iTunes account, manage subscriptions, and turned on subscription for Spotify) I basically paid for Spotify via my iTune...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share songs to Spotify

Anytime I try and share a song to my followers on Spotify from iOS, I get an error message. If I have other networks selected while sharing, it works fine there, but I still get the Spotify error and it doesn't work there. Please help me fix this.

image.png
  • Roadie
  • Anytime I try and share a song to my followers on Spotify from iOS, I get an error message. If I have other networks selected while sharing, it works fine there, but I still get the Spotify error and...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug on iPhone app

hi folks I just downloaded the iPhone app 5.7.0 on my iPhone 6 and I was unable to reset my password. When I click forgot my password it brings me to a screen where I can enter my username , but I was unable to click Into the field and my keyboard wo...

• Casual Listener
  • hi folks    I just downloaded the iPhone app 5.7.0 on my iPhone 6 and I was unable to reset my password.  When I click forgot my password it brings me to a screen where I can enter ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY PREMIUM DOESNT WORK ABROAD IOS APPLE 5 S

Hi all,MY Spotify premium account doesn't work on my mobile iPhone 5S.I'm actually abroad in Italy.My IOS software installed is actually 9.3.2.Spotify doesn't want to play any song even in offline mode. I checked the connection and it's ok. It works ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, MY Spotify premium account doesn't work on my mobile iPhone 5S. I'm actually abroad in Italy. My IOS software installed is actually 9.3.2. Spotify doesn't want to play any song even in of...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes