Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to disconnect Spotify from Facebook. It is not listed on settings.

According to the support. I can do this through settings. But when I go to settings, it is not listed as an option. I changed the email but I can only log in through facebook. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

• Visitor
  • According to the support. I can do this through settings. But when I go to settings, it is not listed as an option. I changed the email but I can only log in through facebook. Any suggestions would b...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution See old friend's sessions

I would like to see old sessions I have participated in. See the users I have shared with.

• Visitor
  • I would like to see old sessions I have participated in. See the users I have shared with.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't download my playlist

U cross ur download limit? I have never downloaded playlists currently

• Visitor
  • U cross ur download limit? I have never downloaded playlists currently
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says I'm ineligible for the individual plan

I'm trying to pay my individual plan but it keeps saying I'm ineligible

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to pay my individual plan but it keeps saying I'm ineligible
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel subscription when not even on Premium

Hi Ive noticed I was only on Free Spotify the whole of my free trial so now when I cancel I cannot as never set up Premium to begin with. Also now been charged £9.99 for not even using Premium services. My fault I know but just want to cancel.PlanFre...

• Visitor
  • Hi Ive noticed I was only on Free Spotify the whole of my free trial so now when I cancel I cannot as never set up Premium to begin with.  Also now been charged £9.99 for not even using Premium ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change my log in email adress? I don’t want to log in using FB

I don’t want to log in using Facebook anymore, but if I create a new account I’ll lose all my saved songs and playlists.

• Visitor
  • I don’t want to log in using Facebook anymore, but if I create a new account I’ll lose all my saved songs and playlists.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Por qué mi universidad no aparece?

Para el plan de estudiantes no aparece mi universidad:c

• Visitor
  • Para el plan de estudiantes no aparece mi universidad:c
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium student

My premium doesn’t exists, the app say my acc still free, but i already pay the premium student tho, pls helpp

• My premium doesn’t exists, the app say my acc still free, but i already pay the premium student tho, pls helpp🙏🙏
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

i had two accounts i closed one but it still shows up (two accounts in one email)

• Visitor
  • i had two accounts i closed one but it still shows up (two accounts in one email)
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscripción pagos

Quiero hablar con un asesor

• Visitor
  • Quiero hablar con un asesor
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do some of my ads keep playing in Spanish when my language is English?

Some of my ads are literally playing in Spanish when my language is set to English. How do I get Spotify to stop playing my ads in Spanish?

• Some of my ads are literally playing in Spanish when my language is set to English. How do I get Spotify to stop playing my ads in Spanish?
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will the person who is invited to a Duo account keep all playlists etc.?

Are all details/history/playlists from the second person's account preserved if one is invited to a Duo account?

• Visitor
  • Are all details/history/playlists from the second person's account preserved if one is invited to a Duo account?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change email address

I’m trying to change the email connected to my Spotify account to another one of my emails, but it says the email was taken. I logged in with the taken email and found that I had accidentally created an account with it a while ago, and so I closed th...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m trying to change the email connected to my Spotify account to another one of my emails, but it says the email was taken. I logged in with the taken email and found that I had accidentally created...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unwanted Recommendations

A couple months ago my daughter was logging into my account using my login credentials. The music she listened to is still showing up in my recommendations and I don't see a way to remove them. I listen to indie and new artists a lot and I want my re...

• A couple months ago my daughter was logging into my account using my login credentials.  The music she listened to is still showing up in my recommendations and I don't see a way to remove them....
  • bclark
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 8 likes

family member logging in

My family member has a new iPhone and has tried to log into their membership of our family premium account. It just logs them in to the main family member account. They have their own account already set up but just can't log into it.

• Visitor
  • My family member has a new iPhone and has tried to log into their membership of our family premium account. It just logs them in to the main family member account. They have their own account already...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It would be possible to exchange the country

It would be possible to exchange the country in which my music receives the release notifications, because I like Hip Hop and RNB of the United States, but I only get notification of traps from Brazil

• Visitor
  • It would be possible to exchange the country in which my music receives the release notifications, because I like Hip Hop and RNB of the United States, but I only get notification of traps from Brazil
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes