Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Moving to Armenia w/ billing address in US

I am moving to Armenia for a few years. I know Spotify is not currently available in Armenia, but I will be keeping my permanent billing address in the US. Will I have any problems? I have used it in the past with no issues for shorter trips outside ...

• I am moving to Armenia for a few years. I know Spotify is not currently available in Armenia, but I will be keeping my permanent billing address in the US. Will I have any problems? I have used it in...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Location restriction in Armenia?!

Why, why there is no service in Armenia. I`m ready to pay monthly fee to use this service.I dont understant the reason... more over.. I can use many VPN's and anonimizers to chnage my real location as I do it before, but it's really unfair... please ...

• Casual Listener
  • Why, why there is no service in Armenia.  I`m ready to pay monthly fee to use this service. I dont understant the reason... more over.. I can use many VPN's and anonimizers to chnage my real l...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Spotify service for the Caribbean?

Dear Sir/Madame, Will Spotify service be extened to regions outside of the current regions being served; specifically the Caribbean region and countires such as Antigua and Barbuda?

• Dear Sir/Madame,   Will Spotify service be extened to regions outside of the current regions being served; specifically the Caribbean region and countires such as Antigua and Barbuda? 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI know if a playlist has been shared with you and then deleted it is still accessible because...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I know ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username Issue, Email Issue.

I am facing issue regarding the USERNAME, last night i delete my account because i couldn't edit my username. i tried to create new account using the same email (Yahoo email) but when enters email then it says this email is already connected to an ac...

• I am facing issue regarding the USERNAME, last night i delete my account because i couldn't edit my username. i tried to create new account using the same email (Yahoo email) but when enters email th...
  • AyuTheHuman
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Possible hack or bug

Hi, A couple days a ago I I started experiencing two random albums that I have never played before started to auto play on all of my devices. These two albums are now in my playlist and I never put them there. Now I’ll go to listen to a song and afte...

• Hi,   A couple days a ago I I started experiencing  two random albums that I have never played before started to auto play on all of my devices. These two albums are now in my playlist an...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Logging into Spotify in another country

So I'm from the UK and I'm currently in Tanzania - it says that I cannot log into my account as my profile details a different country to the one I am in - When I go to my profile settings to change the country to Tanzania, the only option it gives m...

• So I'm from the UK and I'm currently in Tanzania - it says that I cannot log into my account as my profile details a different country to the one I am in - When I go to my profile settings to ch...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! OPEN MESSAGE TO EVERYONE AT SPOTIFY

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ENABLE SPOTIFY FOR SRI LANKA. WE DONT HAVE ANY KIND OF MUSIC STREAMING AND IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE IF YOU GUYS COULD PLEASE ADD IT TO SRI LANKA. MUSIC IS SOMETHING I LISTEN ON A DAILY BASIS DURING MY COMMUTES, AT WORK ETC. ...

• PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ENABLE SPOTIFY FOR SRI LANKA.   WE DONT HAVE ANY KIND OF MUSIC STREAMING AND IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE IF YOU GUYS COULD PLEASE ADD IT TO SRI LANKA. MUSIC IS SOMETHING...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to select my country of residence

I recently moved to Sri Lanka and I am unable to modify the country in my account. ( I use free Spotify).in fact, there are no country in the list, expect for the one where I was living before (Malta)perhaps you know why I can’t chose any country but...

• Casual Listener
  •  I recently moved to Sri Lanka and I am unable to modify the country in my account. ( I use  free Spotify). in fact, there are no country in the list, expect for the one where I was living...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does Spotify supports in Sri Lanka ?

HI, I want to know , does the spotify works in Sri Lanka, Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • HI, I want to know , does the spotify works in Sri Lanka, Thank you
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify In Pakistan (abroad)

Hi, I have a premium subscription while in the US, is it possible for me to shift my bill payments to a Pakistani account (foreign from US), and keep on using spotify in Pakistan or any other country. Please note that I am relocating to another count...

• Hi,   I have a premium subscription while in the US, is it possible for me to shift my bill payments to a Pakistani account (foreign from US), and keep on using spotify in Pakistan or any othe...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify In Pakistan

Hello,My name is Muslim Zaidi and I live in Faisalabad, Pakistsn. I have a Mastercard that can be used in online shopping internationally. I have a permanent VPN with America's IP address. If I buy Spotify premium using my VPN and my Mastercard. Is t...

• Hello, My name is Muslim Zaidi and I live in Faisalabad, Pakistsn. I have a Mastercard that can be used in online shopping internationally. I have a permanent VPN with America's IP address. If I buy...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify availability in Pakistan

PLEASE MAKE SPOTIFY AVAILABLE IN PAKISTAN

• Visitor
  • PLEASE MAKE SPOTIFY AVAILABLE IN PAKISTAN
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abroad and cant listen

I was in US for around 2 years and now i have came back to Pakistan and i am not able to use spotify anymore as my 14 days ended so please help me how can i continue using spotify as i am not returning in next 8 months

• I was in US for around 2 years and now i have came back to Pakistan and i am not able to use spotify anymore as my 14 days ended so please help me how can i continue using spotify as i am not returni...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card help

Hey guys! I'm currently serving in Pakistan. As you all know, pakistan is still unsupported country so I can't buy premium using my local credit card. I have ordered the 30 bucks gift card from amazon (from spotify) and i should be getting it this we...

• Hey guys! I'm currently serving in Pakistan. As you all know, pakistan is still unsupported country so I can't buy premium using my local credit card. I have ordered the 30 bucks gift card from amazo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

Hi I was previously in uk and was using spotify from there. Now that I am in pakistan I believe it is not.available in the country. Question is:How do I log back in to my account?How do I retrieve my play lists?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I was previously in uk and was using spotify from there. Now that I am in pakistan I believe it is not.available in the country. Question is: How do I log back in to my account? How do I retriev...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I am on Spotify free and need to change country

I am on Spotify free and need to change country, and need to change country.how can i use Spotify in Pakistan ? as i cannot sucbscribe to premium untill it is switched to pakistan and my card is accepted.

• I am on Spotify free and need to change country, and need to change country. how can i use Spotify in Pakistan ?  as i cannot sucbscribe to premium untill it is switched to pakistan and my car...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Countries

When will Spotify officially launch in Nigeria? This is long overdue and other platforms like deezer and apple are doing real good over there! Spotify should be there too!

• When will Spotify officially launch in Nigeria? This is long overdue and other platforms like deezer and apple are doing real good over there! Spotify should be there too!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account changed from premium to free

My password was automatically reset by spotify. When I log back in my account name is a long strange number and has been changed from premium family to free. All playlists are gone. Anyone knows how to get into my premium account?

• Visitor
  • My password was automatically reset by spotify. When I log back in my account name is a long strange number and has been changed from premium family to free. All playlists are gone. Anyone knows how ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Subscription from Bangladesh

I am located in Bangladesh. got a Free Trial for 14 days which worked perfectly. I now want to subscribe to Premium but before I pay I want to amke sure that I will be able to hear content, because I get messages saying that service is not available ...

• I am located in Bangladesh.  got a Free Trial for 14 days which worked perfectly. I now want to subscribe to Premium but before I pay I want to amke sure that I will be able to hear content, bec...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes