Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Family plan

Hi! I don't have Telia, does that mean I can't have a family plan? Not going to switch to Telia either, happy with Comviq...

• Hi! I don't have Telia, does that mean I can't have a family plan? Not going to switch to Telia either, happy with Comviq...
  • fabrice9164
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists dissapear

Hi, Since last week, I'm not able to access to my playlist. I think that in some way my account has been messed up with Facebook connect, as now I only can login with FB, accesing my same profile, but not my playlists. It's funny, because I can find ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ame profile, but not my playlists. It's funny, because I can find my public ones, I'm displayed as the author, but I cannot even add them again or nothing. I'm premium.   Can somebody help m...
  • domoku
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the up-to-date to unlink from Facebook?

I've seen other posts here dating from about two years ago, but the procedure seems to have changed several times. Can someone explain how to unlink the two? I have a Logitech Squeezebox 3 which needs real login credentials to work with Facebook (usi...

• Visitor
  • I've seen other posts here dating from about two years ago, but the procedure seems to have changed several times. Can someone explain how to unlink the two? I have a Logitech Squeezebox 3 which need...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I cannot log in to the player.

Hi - I have a facebook account and a free spotify account. I originally logged in with facebook and all was OK. Now I cannot get past that log in page. I sign in with facebook and access my account and profile etc. but then if I try to acess the play...

• Hi - I have a facebook account and a free spotify account. I originally logged in with facebook and all was OK. Now I cannot get past that log in page. I sign in with facebook and access my account a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! missing starred songs

hi,i've lost all of my starred songs from before 2012. is there any way you could help me?

• Casual Listener
  • hi, i've lost all of my starred songs from before 2012.   is there any way you could help me?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Account Issue?

I'm having too many troubles trying to change my password. First, I keep getting knocked out of my own account because it is being used elsewhere, which is aggravating enough. Second, when I go to prevent this by changing my password, I cannot becaus...

• I'm having too many troubles trying to change my password. First, I keep getting knocked out of my own account because it is being used elsewhere, which is aggravating enough. Second, when I go to pr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Business

Hi, I'm Spotify user running a small business and would be interested in following options: 1) VAT excluded charge by providing VAT id (Europe). Nowadays we have VAT itemized on receipt, but it's a process to get it back and for couple of euros it's ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm Spotify user running a small business and would be interested in following options:   1) VAT excluded charge by providing VAT id (Europe). Nowadays we have VAT itemized on receipt,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment made to inactive email address

Hi, My Dad purchased Spotify premium for his account, however the first time doing so, he entered an incorrect and inactive email address, and payment was accepted. He later made a second purchase using his correct email address, and everything is wo...

• Hi,    My Dad purchased Spotify premium for his account, however the first time doing so, he entered an incorrect and inactive email address, and payment was accepted. He later made a s...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial...7 days or 30 days?

Im not 100% clear on how long the free trial should be? I signed up about 7 days ago and am getting notices that my trial will be ending. All the advertisements say 30 days.

• Im not 100% clear on how long the free trial should be? I signed up about 7 days ago and am getting notices that my trial will be ending. All the advertisements say 30 days.
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Haven't received an email to set device password.

I am attempting to set my device password, as I am linked with facebook with this. It says that an email has been sent to the correct email address. However, 24 hours later - nothing. Not in my inbox, or spam. I've changed email addresses in Facebook...

• I am attempting to set my device password, as I am linked with facebook with this. It says that an email has been sent to the correct email address. However, 24 hours later - nothing. Not in my ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm not in France!

How do I chance my profile to Canada? I signed up while on holiday in France and now I seem to be unable to use it because I've passed 14 days...Thanks!

• How do I chance my profile to Canada? I signed up while on holiday in France and now I seem to be unable to use it because I've passed 14 days... Thanks!
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for two accounts

I SENT A HELP FORM THREE DAYS ago and I am getting REALLY ANNOYED as I have still not had an answer from someone at Spotify. I have been charged for two accounts, I am not sure what the second one is but I want it deleted and a refund. If I don't get...

• Regular
  •   I SENT A HELP FORM THREE DAYS ago and I am getting REALLY ANNOYED as I have still not had an answer from someone at Spotify.   I have been charged for two accounts, I am not sure what...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

login failed but my information was put in correct?

so i just made a new spotify account and it is working fine on my phone and i am able to access spotify anywhere on that device. but now that i am home and on my macbook, it keeps telling me that the login information was entered incorrectly when i k...

• so i just made a new  spotify account and it is working fine on my phone and i am able to access spotify anywhere on that device. but now that i am home and on my macbook, it keeps telling me th...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription

any more thoughts about a family subscription? I would sign up today if one was offered! my wife and I both use my spotify account, but now my son and daughter want to accounts and I don't want to pay for 3 or 4 seperate accounts. Love the music and ...

• Casual Listener
  • any more thoughts about a family subscription? I would sign up today if one was offered! my wife and I both use my spotify account, but now my son and daughter want to accounts and I don't want to pa...
  • royvaldez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged twice each month

Why am i being charged 2x per month when i only have one account???

• Why am i being charged 2x per month when i only have one account???
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help: Want to deactivate my Facebook account, which is linked to my Spotify

When I signed up for Spotify, I logged in using my Facebook account. So my Spotify account is now linked to my Facebook, but I want to deactivate my Facebook. When I tried deactivating my Facebook and then logging back into Spotify, it required me to...

• Visitor
  • When I signed up for Spotify, I logged in using my Facebook account. So my Spotify account is now linked to my Facebook, but I want to deactivate my Facebook. When I tried deactivating my Facebook an...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account inaccessible - my email and password log into my housemate's account!

I stopped being being able to access my account (and music) and so decided to stop paying for premium. However, when I logged into my account the website said that I was already on free - but money was continuing to leave my account monthly. I tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • I stopped being being able to access my account (and music) and so decided to stop paying for premium.    However, when I logged into my account the website said that I was already on free ...
  • beckylomax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New credit card

My new bank won't allow me to verify my credit card on spotify -- the $0 charge used to verify credit cards falls below my bank's minimum credit charge. I tried submitting a request through Spotify's contact form last week but have not heard back; pr...

• Casual Listener
  • My new bank won't allow me to verify my credit card on spotify -- the $0 charge used to verify credit cards falls below my bank's minimum credit charge. I tried submitting a request through Spotify's...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to become a Premium member, but site won't work.

Every time I go on spotify to try to sign up to become a Premium member, it has me out in my payment method and information. Then, I click conform details or whatever it says. It accepts it, but keeps putting me through a seemingly endless loop. It h...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I go on spotify to try to sign up to become a Premium member, it has me out in my payment method and information. Then, I click conform details or whatever it says. It accepts it, but keep...
  • AlexNicole
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Payment

Hi, I just renewed my card and obviosly have to change my payment method, but when I try to do that, it takes me to a page where it says that spotify is not available in my country. I am Norwegian and live in Romania, and I'm trying to introduce my N...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I just renewed my card and obviosly have to change my payment method, but when I try to do that, it takes me to a page where it says that spotify is not available in my country. I am Norwe...
  • McCreative
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes