Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Spotify free but I have to pay?

1. sorry for my english 2. I have spotify free and not premium. Today I got an E-Mail which says that I have to pay USD 70.09. How is that possible? I don't own any other Spotify accounts I only have this one and as I said before it is 100% free. Ple...

• 1. sorry for my english 😞     2. I have spotify free and not premium. Today I got an E-Mail which says that I have to pay USD 70.09. How is that possible? I don't own any other Spotify ...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song wont fully Play, then jumps to random music!!ANNOYING!!!

The problem started since Monday 2/26/18, the song will play less than half way then will skip to some horrible music I that have never listen to "Hustlers And Bosses" It happens on my iPhone and firestick at home! I have a premium subscription and i...

• The problem started since Monday 2/26/18, the song will play less than half way then will skip to some horrible music I that have never listen to "Hustlers And Bosses"  It happens on m...
  • dkongball
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP

HelloI used a fake email address to register my account and I can’t remember what it was or what my user name was. I logged out of my account without thinking and I can’t get back in. My account is a premium account which I payed £9.99 for on the 26t...

• Hello I used a fake email address to register my account and I can’t remember what it was or what my user name was. I logged out of my account without thinking and I can’t get back in. My account is...
  • Morgana768
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Just signed for premium but it's not working

I just got spotify premium with student discount and the app is not showing I did. I checked and payment was made, I tried logging out and didn't work, I tried uninstalling the app and it didn't work, I didn't receive an email for confirmation. Pleas...

• I just got spotify premium with student discount and the app is not showing I did. I checked and payment was made, I tried logging out and didn't work, I tried uninstalling the app and it didn't work...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline Issue

I shut off my phone with the account set to offline and I cannot get back into the account because it says the account is set to offline and to be able to make it online again, I have to sign in on my phone. I tried the workaround described in anothe...

• I shut off my phone with the account set to offline and I cannot get back into the account because it says the account is set to offline and to be able to make it online again, I have to sign in on m...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Como elimino facebook de mi cuenta.

Como puedo eliminar mi cuenta de Facebook de una cuenta ya que tengo una nueva cuenta entonces quiero vincularla con la otra cuenta. Y como puedo cambiar mi nombre de usuario en la nueva cuenta ya que no accedi por medio de facebook sino que accedi i...

• Como puedo eliminar mi cuenta de Facebook de una cuenta ya que tengo una nueva cuenta entonces quiero vincularla con la otra cuenta.     Y como puedo cambiar mi nombre de usuario en la n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in in Android app

I have been trying to log in my spotify account in my android app and I keep getting a notification saying that my password or username are incorrect, although online I can log in with the same password and username I am trying to use on the app.

• I have been trying to log in my spotify account in my android app and I keep getting a notification saying that my password or username are incorrect, although online I can log in with the same passw...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix Problem

First of all I always listen music. I usually don listen different genres but sometimes I like to listen one or two songs from other genres but last time I listen a song it make me a Daily Mix of that genre. And i contact with spotify and open a new ...

• Not applicable
  • First of all I always listen music. I usually don listen different genres but sometimes I like to listen one or two songs from other genres  but last time I listen a song it make me a Daily Mix ...
  • poninga
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot Password For Spotify- Email registered to an old email account that I cant access

Hi,I do not know my password to login to Spotify and to create a new password it is sending the renew password process to an old email that i no longer have access to. What are my options? Thank you, Kayla

• Hi, I do not know my password to login to Spotify and to create a new password it is sending the renew password process to an old email that i no longer have access to. What are my options?   ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to app

The app logged me out and now I can't login to the android app on my phone. I've changed my password and tried with my username and email to no avail. Any ideas? Funny how the only time this happens is a week after I unsubscribe from premium...

• Casual Listener
  • The app logged me out and now I can't login to the android app on my phone.   I've changed my password and tried with my username and email to no avail.   Any ideas?   Funny how ...
  • Elliotley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution logging in

hi - trying to log in on my desk top player, however after changing password and logging out from everywhere else, it wont allow me to log back in on desktop, it will however allow me to listen via the web player.. and through facebook.. but again.. ...

• Casual Listener
  • hi - trying to log in on my desk top player, however after changing password and logging out from everywhere else, it wont allow me to log back in on desktop, it will however allow me to listen via t...
  • Graham167
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into Spotify Android despite trying everything

I got suddenly kicked out of my account going into the app and booted back into the log in/sign up screen. Whenever I tried to log back in I got half a second of the green rotating circle and got kicked out again. I uninstalled and did a clean reinst...

• I got suddenly kicked out of my account going into the app and booted back into the log in/sign up screen. Whenever I tried to log back in I got half a second of the green rotating circle and got kic...
  • link2like
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Quiero borrar los datos de mi tarjeta de credito

Quiero borrar los datos de mi tarjeta de credito para no comenter un error y que me empiecen a cobrer. Como hago? Si no se puede, entonces expliquenme como cerrar el usuario. No me refiero a la sesion

• Quiero borrar los datos de mi tarjeta de credito para no comenter un error y que me empiecen a cobrer. Como hago? Si no se puede, entonces expliquenme como cerrar el usuario. No me refiero a la sesion
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can´t login and tried everything

Hi. Yesterday my Spotify started to act weird. It suddenly went offline without me being able to change it. On my phone it worked just fine. I then went to sleep and today it still didn´t work on my PC so I decided to logout. I couldn´t login anymore...

• Hi.  Yesterday my Spotify started to act weird. It suddenly went offline without me being able to change it.  On my phone it worked just fine. I then went to sleep and today it still didn...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Statistics / Information

Okay so I recently got a new phone and I wanted to switch my account to my new phone, but it somehow logged me out and I forgot my username. That account, I'm signed up with premium and I want to delete it or recover it.

• Okay so I recently got a new phone and I wanted to switch my account to my new phone,  but it somehow logged me out and I forgot my username.  That account, I'm signed up with premium and I...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Social Settings not Saving

Every time I close spotify and open it again the social settings are reverted to default (I'm on Windows 8 btw).Please Help!

• Every time I close spotify and open it again the social settings are reverted to default (I'm on Windows 8 btw). Please Help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

email not working

Spotify not letting me log in ive had my account for nearly 4 years and no problem, and when i sign up again it says the email is already taken (by me) Also when requesting a new password it says email is not associated with an active spotify account...

• Spotify not letting me log in ive had my account for nearly 4 years and no problem, and when i sign up again it says the email is already taken (by me) Also when requesting a new password it says ema...
  • MusicIsMyMuse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution From Premium to Free real quick

Firsf of all, why can't I contact the Spotify servicedesk by phone anymore? My problem is, today I woke up and tried to play some songs, but my account went from Premium for Family to Free. How can this be possible?

• Casual Listener
  • Firsf of all, why can't I contact the Spotify servicedesk by phone anymore?   My problem is, today I woke up and tried to play some songs, but my account went from Premium for Family to Free. ...
  • Jamovic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help account hacked

My account was hacked today! I was at work listening on some music on spotify on my phone, then I closed the app because i had a meeting. Then when im on the train home I cant access the account. I get kinda logged in for a half of a second and then ...

• My account was hacked today! I was at work listening on some music on spotify on my phone, then I closed the app because i had a meeting. Then when im on the train home I cant access the account. I g...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution someone hacked my spotify account and DELETED ALL MY PLAYLIST

Hello. I am so sad because I had done so so many spotify lists on my account with one list on over 1400 songs! I loved every song and the whole playlist and now the recent days some **bleep** have hacked it,deleted all my playlist, made his own stupi...

• Not applicable
  • Hello. I am so sad because I had done so so many spotify lists on my account with one list on over 1400 songs! I loved every song and the whole playlist and now the recent days some **bleep** have ha...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes