Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

User name on apps is my PASSWORD!

PlanFree/PremiumCountry TurkeyDeviceSamsung Note8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I want you to change my user name on apps... I wanted to change my e-mail address but u didint let me so I had to deleted my original accou...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Turkey Device Samsung Note8 Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue   I want you to change my user name on apps... &...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Country changing

PlanFreeCountry Belgium (for now)DeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI had a Spotify premium account that I was paying for while in the U.S. and now I’ve gone to Belgium for college. A few weeks ago I stopped my subscription to ...

•   Plan Free Country  Belgium (for now) Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I had a Spotify premium account that I was paying for while in the U.S...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! My account got hacked

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands My Question or IssueSomebody hacked my account. He changed my password and the e-mail for the account to: *snip*.I can log in because my account is linked to my facebook account.For changing my password i need the passwo...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands  My Question or Issue Somebody hacked my account. He changed my password and the e-mail for the account to: *snip*. I can log in because my account ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account got logged out on all devices and now I cant log back in.

I have 2 accounts on spotify. 1 premium and an old account that I never use anymore. However my email adress is connected to the old spotify account and I can log in with no problem. The newer premium account is now somehow disabled and I don't have ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 accounts on spotify. 1 premium and an old account that I never use anymore. However my email adress is connected to the old spotify account and I can log in with no problem. The newer premiu...
  • daan93dw
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Change my country.

Good Morning, I have a Spotify premium account that I created when I used to live in the USA. I moved now to France and would like to make the payments from my french visa card (registered with a french address). For some reason, I can't change my co...

• Good Morning,    I have a Spotify premium account that I created when I used to live in the USA. I moved now to France and would like to make the payments from my french visa card (regist...
  • 3v-0xmblg_bi5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts on the same email, how do I combine them?

There are currently 2 accounts associated with my email. One that is connected to my Facebook, and one that uses a username. They are seperate accounts with seperate playlists. One I log into when I log into with Facebook, the other is accessed if I ...

• There are currently 2 accounts associated with my email. One that is connected to my Facebook, and one that uses a username. They are seperate accounts with seperate playlists. One I log into when I ...
  • Jollof
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium alamıyorum

Kredi kartı bilgilerini giriyorum premium almaya basıyorum ing bank şifre geliyor onu yeni açılan sayfaya giriyorum tekrar en başa atıyor çözümü bilen varmı?

• Casual Listener
  • Kredi kartı bilgilerini giriyorum premium almaya basıyorum ing bank şifre geliyor onu yeni açılan sayfaya giriyorum tekrar en başa atıyor çözümü bilen varmı?
  • tbg9_66yh-v8a
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

Sign out of all devices remotely

PlanPremium My Question or Issue I want to sign out of all devices signed into my account. Is that possible?

• Plan Premium   My Question or Issue  I want to sign out of all devices signed into my account. Is that possible?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost of tagged songs

PlanPremiumCountry BelgiumDeviceAllOperating SystemAllMy Question or IssueHello,Since few time ago ( mainby since GDPR application date) I lost a lot of song tagged for my library (the check mark when you click). Anybody else are in such case?

• Plan Premium Country  Belgium Device All Operating System All My Question or Issue Hello, Since few time ago ( mainby since GDPR application date) I lost a lot of song tagged for my li...
  • Wearetriumphan1
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does the Album "Cinematic Mind" from "Stands With Fists" got deleted?

Hello Community, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY ONE OF MY ALLTIME FAVOURITE ALBUM GOT DELETED?? IM TILTED AS **bleep**. AND **bleep** YOU SPOTIFY! Everytime you ask them why there are missing songs they tell you the**bleep**. "contracts blah blah blah mi mi...

• Hello Community,    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY ONE OF MY ALLTIME FAVOURITE ALBUM GOT DELETED??  IM TILTED AS **bleep**. AND **bleep** YOU SPOTIFY! Everytime you ask them why there are ...
  • Wearetriumphan1
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i change my username?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry CanadaDevice Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Can i change my account username from a bunch of numbers its hard to remember.

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Canada Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Can i change my account username from a ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!! Spotify won't let me change country

Hi all, I really need help with this issue and would appreciate it if anyone had any suggestions. So basically I live in Ireland and a couple of months ago, while on spotify free, a notification came up saying "You can't use Spotify abroad for 14 day...

• Hi all,    I really need help with this issue and would appreciate it if anyone had any suggestions.   So basically I live in Ireland and a couple of months ago, while on spotify f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

compte perdu

PlanPremiumCountryfrance Devicesamsoung galaxy s8Operating Systemandroid My Question or Issue Bonjour je rencontre un problème vraiment génant, mon compte spotify prenium etait lié à mon compte facebook que j'ai choisis de supprimer définitivement, d...

• Plan Premium Country france   Device samsoung galaxy s8 Operating System android   My Question or Issue    Bonjour je rencontre un problème vraiment génant, mon compte...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Porque no obtuve spotify premium si ya pague en el oxxo 1mes

Hola Me meti a spotify premium para obternerlo 1 mes , pero lo sigo tiendo gratis. Como activo spotify premium o porque razon no puedo obtenerlo Gracias

• Hola Me meti a spotify premium para obternerlo 1 mes , pero lo sigo tiendo gratis. Como activo spotify premium o porque razon no puedo obtenerlo Gracias
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 172 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Premium
  • 172 replies
  • 57 likes

Someone's using my account and I can't stop them!

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy 9+Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Starting yesterday, my music keeps stopping and it says that it's playing from a device I do not recognize. There is no option in settings to disable that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy 9+ Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Starting yesterday, my music keeps stopping and it says that it'...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution De repente no tengo Premium

Buenas, tenía una cuenta premium de spotify en un plan familiar compartido con mi hermano. Esta mañana veo que ya no tengo premium y que no estoy en el plan familiar. Igualmente he intentado reactivar la suscripción personal y no me deja.No sé por qu...

• Buenas, tenía una cuenta premium de spotify en un plan familiar compartido con mi hermano. Esta mañana veo que ya no tengo premium y que no estoy en el plan familiar. Igualmente he intentado reactiva...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't upgrade to Premium (only 3 months for 99 cents being offered)

PlanFreeCountryGermany Hi all, I can't upgrade to Premium. All I'm being offered is 3 months for 99 cents. And I can't upgrade to 3 months Premium because I already claimed this offer sometime. I simply want to upgrade my Spotify Free account to Prem...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Germany    Hi all,   I can't upgrade to Premium. All I'm being offered is 3 months for 99 cents. And I can't upgrade to 3 months Premium because I already clai...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot login with facebook

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceToshiba laptopOperating SystemWindows 8 My Question or IssueEvery time I try to login to the desktop player with Facebook, I get this error message: INVALID CLIENT: Invalid redirect URI I have tried switching to a different b...

• Plan Free Country  USA Device Toshiba laptop Operating System Windows 8   My Question or Issue Every time I try to login to the desktop player with Facebook, I get this error me...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Discover] Find similar Playlists to your own Playlist

My Discover Weekly photo has been of some couple I do not know showing me their wedding rings. They look like they are flippling me off and I have to see them every time I login. How can i change or remove this photo?

• Regular
  • My Discover Weekly photo has been of some couple I do not know showing me their wedding rings. They look like they are flippling me off and I have to see them every time I login. How can i change or ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution is this a scam? https://thgdigitalgoods.com/products/spotify

Hi, is this offer an actual thing or a scam ? https://thgdigitalgoods.com/products/spotify

Capture.JPG
  • Hi, is this offer an actual thing or a scam 🙂 ?  https://thgdigitalgoods.com/products/spotify  
  • MetalEyez
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes