Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • AFCM6456
  • Casual Listener
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't view all songs from one artist on Android App

Hello. I am using the Android version of Spotify and am paying for Spotify Premium. I have a very simple request: I would like to view a list of all of the songs by one artist within the app. Not one album at a time, but a full list of their repetoir...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I am using the Android version of Spotify and am paying for Spotify Premium. I have a very simple request:   I would like to view a list of all of the songs by one artist within the app...
  • Rodjar13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes

Library Missing for update 8.4.39.673 armV7

My library is missing and i can't play the songs that I added to my library songs and I tried pressing on the top left icon to take me to my liked songs but it only lets me preview it. Their is no longer an option to shuffle play and i only have the ...

• My library is missing and i can't play the songs that I added to my library songs and I tried pressing on the top left icon to take me to my liked songs but it only lets me preview it. Their is no lo...
  • CombatJackZero
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The EXACT Same Song Skips at the EXACT SAME TIME

On my playlist, Shangri-La by VIXX skips after just 10 seconds of playing to Twilight by LOOΠΔ every single time it comes up and it is very irritating because it is ALWAYS happening ever since it came out. Sometimes, the song doesn't even bother to p...

• Regular
  • On my playlist, Shangri-La by VIXX skips after just 10 seconds of playing to Twilight by LOOΠΔ every single time it comes up and it is very irritating because it is ALWAYS happening ever since it cam...
  • chengxiao_xia
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen to music anymore

I had premium and now i have u limited data so i stopped paying for premium now i can't listen to anything. I've deleted and reinstalled the app on my lg stylo 3 multiple times and still every song in my library and search is greyed out

• I had premium and now i have u limited data so i stopped paying for premium now i can't listen to anything. I've deleted and reinstalled the app on my lg stylo 3 multiple times and still every song i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs arent in library

Hello!I wanted to listen some songs offline during travel and then i've noticed that some songs from downloaded albums were missing. I decided to go to that albums and check it. Songs chat were missing didn't have that green arrow which means that so...

• Hello! I wanted to listen some songs offline during travel and then i've noticed that some songs from downloaded albums were missing. I decided to go to that albums and check it. Songs chat were mis...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No se descarga la musica

Al momento de descargar canciones no se cargan nunca, quedando en 0% de avance eternamente. Ayuda por favor

• Al momento de descargar canciones no se cargan nunca, quedando en 0% de avance eternamente. Ayuda por favor 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can only download one song at a time

I'm getting some strange behavior where unless I reset my Wi-Fi, offline mode, or the app itself, no songs will download. The strange part is that it will only download one song before I have to reset it. The following does not change this behavior:S...

• Regular
  • I'm getting some strange behavior where unless I reset my Wi-Fi, offline mode, or the app itself, no songs will download. The strange part is that it will only download one song before I ha...
  • brainwave0
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have to download my playlist too often

Every time there's an update, I have to change where my data is stored, tablet or SD card. My two playlist I had previously downloaded for offline and used for months, suddenly needs downloaded again. This wouldn't be a problem but I have satellite i...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time there's an update, I have to change where my data is stored, tablet or SD card. My two playlist I had previously downloaded for offline and used for months, suddenly needs downloaded again...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify connect pauses for no reason

worked always fine with Samsung HW-K950 from all devices (Android and W10) - recently it pauses after an unpredictable amount of time - seconds or minutes, can start again but pauses again after a short time later

• Casual Listener
  • worked always fine with Samsung HW-K950 from all devices (Android and W10) - recently it pauses after an unpredictable amount of time - seconds or minutes, can start again but pauses again after a sh...
  • tlevenpar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Samsung HW-K950
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Now playing disappears, must delete cache & saved data

So actively using Spotify, this happens several times in a day. It will be playing, then it just stops, usually after a song. Usually a station. To fix I must delete the cache & save data, or play a song from something else, then switch back to what ...

• So actively using Spotify, this happens several times in a day. It will be playing, then it just stops, usually after a song. Usually a station. To fix I must delete the cache & save data, or pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics keeps turning back on

Hi, I have a Samsung phone (s7 maybe?) and I use data to listen to Spotify on my way home from work. I tried "Behind the Lyrics" at work on wifi and found that I never ended up looking at it so I turned the feature back off (the switch in settings is...

• Hi,   I have a Samsung phone (s7 maybe?) and I use data to listen to Spotify on my way home from work. I tried "Behind the Lyrics" at work on wifi and found that I never ended up looking at it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account won't update to premium

Hello! I paid for premium for a month with doku wallet this morning and until now I do not receive any e-mail from sportify nor doku wallet. and I have know idea what I have to do, I did logout from the application and then login but there is no resu...

• Hello! I paid for premium for a month with doku wallet this morning and until now I do not receive any e-mail from sportify nor doku wallet. and I have know idea what I have to do, I did logout from ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login failed in android app.

We have a family account with 4 members. My son logged out of the app on his iPhone se and could not log back in. He also logged out of his iPad Air &could not log in. I tried to login to my account on both devices but was unable to assumed it was a ...

• Casual Listener
  • We have a family account with 4 members. My son logged out of the app on his iPhone se and could not log back in. He also logged out of his iPad Air &could not log in. I tried to login to my acco...
  • elialitem
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Galaxy phones with installed spotify cannot receive messages from other Samsung phones

I have spent a great deal of time on an issue where other samsung phones are unable to text me with advanced messaging on. Since advanced messaging is a must. I looked for other answers. I found one post online that suggested removing spotify from my...

• I have spent a great deal of time on an issue where other samsung phones are unable to text me with advanced messaging on. Since advanced messaging is a must. I looked for other answers. I found one ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canciones que desaparecen

Hola, hace algun tiempo descargue una playlist, recientemente esta playlist fue modificada y muchas de las canciones que descargue ya no estan.Donde las puedo encontrar?

• Hola, hace algun tiempo descargue una playlist, recientemente esta playlist fue modificada y muchas de las canciones que descargue ya no estan. Donde las puedo encontrar? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen stays black

Ive got the Samsung Galaxy Note 8I've uninstalled and reinstalledEverything's updatedNo viruses found When I try to open the Spotify app it does nothing.screen goes blank; my home and back buttons are there and sometimes I'm able to see the "HOME - B...

• Ive got the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 I've uninstalled and reinstalled Everything's updated No viruses found   When I try to open the Spotify app it does nothing.screen goes blank; my home...
  • 4thYesFL
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads not working

I accidentally turned off downloading on my fave play list. Switched it back on and only a fraction of the songs have downloaded again. About 50 songs are pending and it's been about half an hour. This hasn't happened before. WiFi signal is very stro...

• Visitor
  • I accidentally turned off downloading on my fave play list. Switched it back on and only a fraction of the songs have downloaded again. About 50 songs are pending and it's been about half an hour.&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant see track info on android

Since yesterday i cant see any track info the letters just turned black. idk what to do My phone is a mi6,i think its a MIUI problem..

• Since yesterday i cant see any track info the letters just turned black. idk what to do 😐   My phone is a mi6,i think its a MIUI problem..
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PERDIDA DE DESCARGAS Y SESION SALIENDOSE CONTINUAMENTE

Hola amigos!, hace unos dias decidi cambiarme a spotify, y la verdad no quiero pensar ni creer que fue un error hacerlo, les voy a contar el porque, resulta ser que por mi trabajo suelo apagar mi telefono algunas veces durante el dia y resulta ser qu...

• Hola amigos!, hace unos dias decidi cambiarme a spotify, y la verdad no quiero pensar ni creer que fue un error hacerlo, les voy a contar el porque, resulta ser que por mi trabajo suelo apagar mi tel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect without a charger plugged in and device locked

Hello,I have a question regarding Spotify connect. Why does it work only when the device you are connecting to is plugged in (or not locked)?The problem is that when I connect to a device and it is unlocked, I can pause and play a song just fine, but...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a question regarding Spotify connect. Why does it work only when the device you are connecting to is plugged in (or not locked)? The problem is that when I connect to a device an...
  • 21z5veld
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes