Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify doesn`t save to sd card

Hello, on my WIko Wax spotify is unable to save offline music to the sd card. Although the internal disk is full and there is plenty of space on the sd card spotify just says "disk is full". I also emtied the catch and deleted all data...doesn't help...

• Hello,   on my WIko Wax spotify is unable to save offline music to the sd card. Although the internal disk is full and there is plenty of space on the sd card spotify just says "disk is full...
  • palacioswa1
  • 297 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 297 replies
  • 31 likes

Skip beginning part of song

Hi recently my Spotify acting up by cut plenty seconds of the beginning of the next song. This happened randomly. I'm using Spotify on OnePlus 5 with Android 8.0.0 Cheers

• Hi recently my Spotify acting up by cut plenty seconds of the beginning of the next song. This happened randomly. I'm using Spotify on OnePlus 5 with Android 8.0.0   Cheers
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Automatic stop?

Why does the playback from my playlist stop every two or three hours? I need non-stop music for 8 hours.

• Casual Listener
  • Why does the playback from my playlist stop every two or three hours? I need non-stop music for 8 hours.
  • Shaun_Yap
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Random devices hijacking my account through spotify conntect, any help?

Hi, i really need some help trying to disconnect / kick off any 'connected' devices from my spotify account? Every time i log in through my phone, some random device will connect, sometimes it's a PC sometimes it's another phone by the looks of thing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i really need some help trying to disconnect / kick off any 'connected' devices from my spotify account? Every time i log in through my phone, some random device will connect, sometimes it's a PC...
  • Heavywavez
  • Regular
  • 26 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 28 likes

Solved!! Creating Album Playlists

When creating a playlist from an album on Spotify, it no longer auto generates the album title and artist name as the title for the playlist. This is how I organise my music (albums as playlists). Please bring this back or can you suggest a better wa...

• When creating a playlist from an album on Spotify, it no longer auto generates the album title and artist name as the title for the playlist. This is how I organise my music (albums as playlists). Pl...
  • amirism
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Cant connect with smartwatch

So I just got a smartwatch Fossil Q Marshall. I bought this device so i could easily skip tracks change volume etc. on Spotify. But everytime I try connecting to Spotify it stays stuck on the connecting screen for 2 minutes and than it just stops. Wh...

• So I just got a smartwatch Fossil Q Marshall. I bought this device so i could easily skip tracks change volume etc. on Spotify.   But everytime I try connecting to Spotify it stays stuck on th...
  • DerekIreland
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

manual track order in playlist

how can I manually change the track order in a playlist? dragging a track is not possible in the android app as far as I can see.

• Casual Listener
  • how can I manually change the track order in a playlist? dragging a track is not possible in the android app as far as I can see.
  • jeanl
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

E-mail on Android

Hello, can I change my e-mail on Android version of Spotify? 

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, can I change my e-mail on Android version of Spotify? 
  • hhaizs
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't skip songs

Can someone help me please, I can't skip songs after 6 goes. Or select one after searching. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone help me please, I can't skip songs after 6 goes. Or select one after searching. Please help!
  • rajik1645
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove/Delete downloads from Android Deviece

Hi Gang, Im new to spotify (yes, ive been living under a rock for a while) and after finally trying the free version i upraded to premium and was amazed how much better it is. im even considering the family plan! So my question is this... after downl...

• Hi Gang, Im new to spotify (yes, ive been living under a rock for a while) and after finally trying the free version i upraded to premium and was amazed how much better it is.  im even consideri...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses every 30 seconds

I have an s8+ andaits worked great for months. Now it pauses every 30 seseconds on the dot. I've done everything I can to fix it even a factory reset and it still doesn't work. Any ideas? Working on everything else i own.

• Visitor
  • I have an s8+ andaits worked great for months. Now it pauses every 30 seseconds on the dot. I've done everything I can to fix it even a factory reset and it still doesn't work. Any ideas? Working on ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All songs playlist not playing albums in correct order

Hi, When I'm listening to the all songs option in my library it's not playing in the correct order. It plays the same album but the order it plays the songs of that album is jumbled. For instance I downloaded 2 albums of an artist it plays all the so...

• Hi,   When I'm listening to the all songs option in my library it's not playing in the correct order. It plays the same album but the order it plays the songs of that album is jumbled.  F...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Wont play music

Hello, I am trying to play music for the past few days but it won’t work. I am not a premium member. I am clearly connected to the internet but nothing would play. I am smashing the shuffle button. My internet is working. Please help me, for I have u...

• Regular
  • Hello, I am trying to play music for the past few days but it won’t work. I am not a premium member. I am clearly connected to the internet but nothing would play. I am smashing the shuffle button. M...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted songs

How to recover deleted songs? Is there a way to see your previously downloaded songs?

• Visitor
  • How to recover deleted songs? Is there a way to see your previously downloaded songs?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UGO bluetooth mini speaker

HiWonder if anyone can help ...am unable to play songs via bluetooth on my UGO mini speaker ( version 4.2 ) although it does say it is paired..anyone know if this speaker is supported by spotify?

• Hi Wonder if anyone can help ...am unable to play songs via bluetooth on my UGO mini speaker ( version 4.2 )  although it does say it is paired..anyone know if this speaker is supported by spot...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Playlist not creating default name anymore

I have a Moto Z Force Droid running Android 7.1.1.1. I have Spotify version 8.4.39673 arm V7.When I select a song or album and select to add to a new playlist, the playlist no longer generates a default name. Instead, I have to type/enter my own play...

• Regular
  • I have a Moto Z Force Droid running Android 7.1.1.1. I have Spotify version 8.4.39673 arm V7. When I select a song or album and select to add to a new playlist, the playlist no longer generates a de...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Playlist naming
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Podcast / Yamaha MusicCast

Hallo, warum kann ich laut Hilfe Podcasts mit Sonos Lautsprechern hören, aber nicht mit meinem Yamaha Musiccast System? Wird dies irgendwann möglich sein? Vielen Dank

• Hallo, warum kann ich laut Hilfe Podcasts mit Sonos Lautsprechern hören, aber nicht mit meinem Yamaha Musiccast System? Wird dies irgendwann möglich sein? Vielen Dank
  • alexbertus
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Bug with title bar

When scrolling through a playlist, if a song element is hidden under the title bar it is still selectable by tapping the playlist title. This can prove burdensome if a user mis-touches when trying to select the options button next to the playlist tit...

• When scrolling through a playlist, if a song element is hidden under the title bar it is still selectable by tapping the playlist title. This can prove burdensome if a user mis-touches when trying to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plays only a couple of seconds

Hello! For a week or so, I have had this problem (on Android). 1: giani sicari (artist I have never heard of) plays one album, starts playing by itself, owerwrites my "orders" and the like. Its the same artist and one album all the time which makes i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   For a week or so, I have had this problem (on Android).    1: giani sicari (artist I have never heard of) plays one album, starts playing by itself, owerwrites my "orders"...
  • Faderberg
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

downloading music on your phone through spotify

I'm no longer able to download songs from my computer onto my phone through spotify. In the settings it says Music Qaulity: Unavailable now.

• I'm no longer able to download songs from my computer onto my phone through spotify. In the settings it says Music Qaulity: Unavailable now.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes