Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove adverts from podcasts

Hi all, It seems that adverts are sneaking in, I upgraded to premium to avoid the pesky things but now podcasters can have an unlimited amount of adverts in their podcasts..?

• Hi all, It seems that adverts are sneaking in, I upgraded to premium to avoid the pesky things but now podcasters can have an unlimited amount of adverts in their podcasts..? 🤔😅
  • martapg
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution why didn't my husband get the free trial duo invite I sent?

I am a premium spotify holder, and wanted to take advantage of the free duo member trial. I completed the steps required, and sent the link to his email, but he didn't receive it. Do I just go back and do it again or will I be billed twice??

• Visitor
  • I am a premium spotify holder, and wanted to take advantage of the free duo member trial. I completed the steps required, and sent the link to his email, but he didn't receive it. Do I just go back a...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded Subscription

Upgraded to Premium Duo and this upgrade canceled my Hulu subscription. 

• Upgraded to Premium Duo and this upgrade canceled my Hulu subscription.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ich muss ein up date machen auf meinem Konto.

Wie muss ich vorgehen, um die neue Version von Spotify zu erhalten ? Danke für ihre Hilfe.

• Visitor
  • Wie muss ich vorgehen, um die neue Version von Spotify zu erhalten ? Danke für ihre Hilfe.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is Annually plans?

My annually almost over plan and wanted to charge my account for 1 year but I can't see annually plans now, what's happened for them?

• Visitor
  • My annually almost over plan and wanted to charge my account for 1 year but I can't see annually plans now, what's happened for them?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed country

Do I need to cancel my subscription and start again if I have relocated to another country?

• Visitor
  • Do I need to cancel my subscription and start again if I have relocated to another country?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My address does not show up when entering for duo account

We currently have 2 separate premium accounts but want to swap to duo. This is a new address and is not searchable via google maps.

• We currently have 2 separate premium accounts but want to swap to duo. This is a new address and is not searchable via google maps.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I had a premium for students, but today they took payment for individual.

I had a premium subscription for students, but today they took payment for an individual subscription. consider spotify took the payment more than they should have

• Visitor
  • I had a premium subscription for students, but today they took payment for an individual subscription. consider spotify took the payment more than they should have
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast commercials

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI understand with podcasts that it is norm for podcasts that originate from organizations other th...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I understand...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • advertisement
    Commercial
    podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não recebi meu primeiro mês gratuito

Eu assinei meu plano em março, comprei no boleto a primeira assinatura, e logo após adicionei o cartão, não recebi o primeiro mês gratuito como diz, estou indo para o segundo mês utilizando o spotify, e até então o proximo pagamento já esta agendado,...

• Visitor
  • Eu assinei meu plano em março, comprei no boleto a primeira assinatura, e logo após adicionei o cartão, não recebi o primeiro mês gratuito como diz, estou indo para o segundo mês utilizando o spotify...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I lost my premium today and I was already charged this month

I pay for the individual premium and I was charged 10.49 exactly on sunday April 9th but now I don't have premium or my money I have proof of payment because my card shows what was purchased, how much was paid, and when it was paid

• Visitor
  • I pay for the individual premium and I was charged 10.49 exactly on sunday April 9th but now I don't have premium or my money I have proof of payment because my card shows what was purchased, how muc...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Relocation to another country -> Cannot change CC, cannot change country

TL/DR: Spotify doesn't accept my CC because it's issued from a different country and then doesn't let me update my country: I cannot pay money to Spotify. So.. I'm a bit unhappy at this point, because the UX is complete **bleep** (seriously? the word...

• Casual Listener
  • TL/DR: Spotify doesn't accept my CC because it's issued from a different country and then doesn't let me update my country: I cannot pay money to Spotify.   So.. I'm a bit unhappy at this poin...
  • Boldevin
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment issue

Hello, I have a premium Spotify plan, and my card expired in March.When trying to enter my new card into Update payment details on Spotify Website, it indicates that payment failed again and that I need to add another card. My new card has the same d...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I have a premium Spotify plan, and my card expired in March. When trying to enter my new card into Update payment details on Spotify Website, it indicates that payment failed again and...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Спотіфай знімає оплату двічі

Оплата знялась двічі за місяцьPlan premiumFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 13 proOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Оплата знялась двічі за місяць Plan premium Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 13 pro Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue &nbs...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Subscription

I have forgotten both the email and password for my Spotify account, although I know the username and I am signed into the Spotify app on my mobile phone. I have made a new spotify account and made note of the email and password, but would like to ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I have forgotten both the email and password for my Spotify account, although I know the username and I am signed into the Spotify app on my mobile phone. I have made a new spotify account and made n...
  • Melibalou
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me join the family plan

It won't let me join my family plan eventhough I fullfill the family confirmation correctly, the same way the rest of the members joined, but it won't let me join. It kicked me out of the plan 'cause I forgot to answer the confirmation when the mail ...

•   It won't let me join my family plan eventhough I fullfill the family confirmation correctly, the same way the rest of the members joined, but it won't let me join. It kicked me out of the pla...
  • Bwig111
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes