Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Paying for my premium

Hello I got a message this morning that my contract was expired or my card was expired and I’m trying to fix it but I’m not sure where to go.. please help?

• Visitor
  • Hello I got a message this morning that my contract was expired or my card was expired and I’m trying to fix it but I’m not sure where to go..  please help? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but premium is not activated

i paid for the premium but i cant use premium and it is showing my account as free plan . i am missing out all the fun . adds are coming even i paid ....

• Visitor
  • i paid for the premium but i cant use premium and it is showing my account as free plan . i am missing out all the fun . adds are coming even i paid ....  
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My debit card doesn’t with my account specifically but works with others

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung galaxy S10+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello, The problem is that I've been trying to get back to my premium subscription but my card has always failed and the error message said I should use a differe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung galaxy S10+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello, The problem is that I've been trying to get back to my premium subscriptio...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify isn't allowing me to renew my Individual subscription but forcing me into Duo - why?

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueMy premium plan needs renewing, but Spotify isn't allowing me to renew on my individual subscription - it says my account isn't eligible and is trying to force me to pay for Duo. I live alone and am the only p...

• Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue My premium plan needs renewing, but Spotify isn't allowing me to renew on my individual subscription - it says my account isn't eligible and ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo not working

PlanDuoCountryUKDeviceSamsung s22 & Samsung s10+Operating System My Question or IssueMy husband is currently working overseas, he renewed our Duo and now I can't access it because it says we are not in the same location. The account is registered at ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Duo Country UK Device Samsung  s22 & Samsung s10+ Operating System     My Question or Issue My husband is currently working overseas, he renewed our Duo and now I ca...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice over 2 months, account wasnt working

I got Spotify in NZ.Moved to UK, still paying on NZ bank card, all good.Changed my Google Play (not my Spotify) country to UK, my account would not work for 2 months, i was still hooked up to Spotify on my NZ card and was charged from this account, e...

• Visitor
  • I got Spotify in NZ. Moved to UK, still paying on NZ bank card, all good. Changed my Google Play (not my Spotify) country to UK, my account would not work for 2 months, i was still hooked up to Spo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM PLAN FOR YOUNGSTERS FROM 18 TO 25/30 YEARS OLD

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDevice(Xiaomi Note 7)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueI always thought that it would be appropriate to have a Premium plan for young people (18 to 25/30) just like there is one for students. I am 23 and I work, but...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device (Xiaomi Note 7) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue I always thought that it would be appropriate to have a Premium plan for young peopl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution duo while travelling

Hi! I want to have premium duo with my dad, but he is travelling to United Kingdoms for few months during a year, so my question is how it is possible to have duo if we won't be located at the same adress from time to time. If we start in Poland (whe...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I want to have premium duo with my dad, but he is travelling to United Kingdoms for few months during a year, so my question is how it is possible to have duo if we won't be located at the same a...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not getting premium features despite paying for them

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy PrimeOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueI'm paying for premium service but certain features I've paid for aren't showing, specifically the ability to search for songs within my playlist. I'v...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy Prime Operating System Android My Question or Issue I'm paying for premium service but certain features I've paid for aren't showing,...
  • CarlosE
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for two accounts for over a year

I noticed in my credit card that I have payed for double accounts for over a year. I thought that I was updating for a family premium but it made a new subscription and kept also the old one. Really bummer to find out that I have spent a lot of money...

• Visitor
  • I noticed in my credit card that I have payed for double accounts for over a year. I thought that I was updating for a family premium but it  made a new subscription and kept also the old one. R...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activate Hulu - Spotify Premium with Hulu

Hi, I have the "Spotify Premium with Hulu" plan. I think i got it as a promotion in 2019 after i aged out of the student account. I believe the plan is discontinued, but existing users can keep the plan if they don't switch away. I can't find a way t...

• Hi,   I have the "Spotify Premium with Hulu" plan. I think i got it as a promotion in 2019 after i aged out of the student account. I believe the plan is discontinued, but existing users can k...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium student subscription

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceHuawei p20Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am going into my second year of university but spotify says i've reached the maximum of 4 years that the students discount is availa...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Huawei p20 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am going into my second year of university but spot...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm locked out of my Spotify

PlanFreeCountryNigeria Device(Android Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI was on the 3 month free trial but I had an issue with my card so I had to cancel it. So when my Spotify switched back to free mode it ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Nigeria  Device (Android  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I was on the 3 month free trial but I had an ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [subscription] permanent payment issue (nubank, Itau)

I'm based in Brazil and have a premium plan for a few years now. This Wednesday 07/20, day of subscription payment, I've been notified by Spotify that I was not part of a premium plan anymore for alleged payment issues as shown below.Você não faz mai...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm based in Brazil and have a premium plan for a few years now.   This Wednesday 07/20, day of subscription payment, I've been notified by Spotify that I was not part of a premium plan anymor...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Link para teste de 02 meses

Quero enviar o teste premium de 02 meses para um amigo e agora não encontro em nenhum lugar e não está mais aparecendo no meu app. Onde encontro o link?

• Visitor
  • Quero enviar o teste premium de 02 meses para um amigo e agora não encontro em nenhum lugar e não está mais aparecendo no meu app. Onde encontro o link?
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium link broken?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevice Operating System My Question or IssueI let my subscription to my family plan lapse. Now the link on the spotify website link to the family plan page is broken. Can someone give me advice about how to renew? Should I j...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue I let my subscription to my family plan lapse. Now the link on the spotify website link to th...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Change from Premium to Free

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIf I change my subscription to the Free Subscription will I still be able to access all of th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue If I ch...
  • hallco
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chose the wrong subscription, how do i change?

My subscription for premium wanted to renew itself three days before my salary. I chose to wait to update my payment information until my salary arrived, but now that I followed the link in my spotify app to do so Spotify chose premium duo, even thou...

• Visitor
  • My subscription for premium wanted to renew itself three days before my salary. I chose to wait to update my payment information until my salary arrived, but now that I followed the link in my spotif...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gift card for Iceland

Hi, is it possible to buy a Sporify gift card for a friend in Iceland? 

• Visitor
  • Hi, is it possible to buy a Sporify gift card for a friend in Iceland?  
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes