Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I love your service

PlanPremium CountryUSA/Russia My Question or Issue There are many organizations helping the Ukaranian people. The support of Ukraine has been awesome and awesome to see. There are good people in Russia. I am lucky enough to be friends with one of the...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium   Country USA/Russia   My Question or Issue   There are many organizations helping the Ukaranian people. The support of Ukraine has been awesome and awesom...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment issue

Ive been getting charged for three months and my account says that I’m using Spotify free. How can I cancel it. It’s I don’t know which account it is just that it takes 10$ every month.

• Visitor
  • Ive been getting charged for three months and my account says that I’m using Spotify free. How can I cancel it. It’s I don’t know which account it is just that it takes 10$ every month. 
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution autopay with credit card quit working

Plan: Premium FamilyCountry: Thailand Device: Mac Airbook, Android phone, apple phone, Windows computerOperating System: several My Question or IssueI am a long-time subscriber and I use the autopsy with my Mastercard (Thailand-based). It had been wo...

• Plan: Premium Family Country: Thailand   Device: Mac Airbook, Android phone, apple phone, Windows computer Operating System: several   My Question or Issue I am a long-time subs...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify 3 months premium - activation date confusion

Hello - I tried to contact the customer service and they didn’t seem to help, I always activate the 3months sub for 9.99 € and this year they moved the dates, thing is I want to be able to have it in august so I wanna activate it the last eligible da...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello - I tried to contact the customer service and they didn’t seem to help, I always activate the 3months sub for 9.99 € and this year they moved the dates, thing is I want to be able to have it in...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payment issue

Hey team,I need help regarding spotify premium payment failed. So what happened is that while I was paying in the upi method it I didn't received message pf the payment on my upi so I Cancelled the payment page and then after that message popped up i...

• Hey team, I need help regarding spotify premium payment failed. So what happened is that while I was paying in the upi method it I didn't received message pf the payment on my upi so I Cancelled the...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charge failure

It's been 4 days from the day my payment should have gone through but it's always failing. I have contacted my bank and everything looks fine on our side. I am using a VISA card for payment. I tried updating payment options with different devices and...

• Visitor
  • It's been 4 days from the day my payment should have gone through but it's always failing. I have contacted my bank and everything looks fine on our side. I am using a VISA card for payment. I tried ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • charge
    Payment
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment authorisation is not working

When I have entered my new card details I get a popup asking me to verify the purchase using my bank's app. Once I do this I get an error message in the same popup box:It looks like the webpage at might be having issues or it may have moved permanen...

• Visitor
  • When I have entered my new card details I get a popup asking me to verify the purchase using my bank's app. Once I do this I get an error message in the same popup box: It looks like the webpage a...
  • New5
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution They deducted my money twice and only the second time it counted how I paid for my plan.

premium family Motorola g9 Sistema operativoAndroid Mi pregunta o problemaThey charged me twice for the Spotify plan, so in the first payment (wom telephony service) the Spotify charge was added, so I thought I had paid for it, but later it came out ...

• Visitor
  • premium family   Motorola g9  Sistema operativo Android   Mi pregunta o problema They charged me twice for the Spotify plan, so in the first payment (wom telephony service) the ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Duo, address didn't match issue

HiMum and I signed up for Premium Duo. We live at the same address. She is able to access the account and I get an error message saying that we don't reside at the same address. We're in South Africa. She uses. Samsung and I have a Google pixel.

• Visitor
  • Hi Mum and I signed up for Premium Duo. We live at the same address. She is able to access the account and I get an error message saying that we don't reside at the same address.   We're in S...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Student Premium

I managed to finally switch my subscription per the subject line. I have been a student for a while now however I was not on the discounted plan, I'd like to know how I can get refunded/credit for the time I have been paying full price as the verific...

• I managed to finally switch my subscription per the subject line. I have been a student for a while now however I was not on the discounted plan, I'd like to know how I can get refunded/credit for th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment unsuccessful

I often use a Mastercard to pay for my monthly Spotify subscription. However this month I forgot to charge money into the account. Now I can't pay for my monthly subscription even though there's enough money in the card no matter how much I try. Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I often use a Mastercard to pay for my monthly Spotify subscription. However this month I forgot to charge money into the account. Now I can't pay for my monthly subscription even though there's enou...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment failure after 1 month

PlanPremium duoCountryIndiaDevice(iPhone 13mini, Pixel 4a)Operating System(iOS 15, Android 12) My Question or IssueSigned up for premium duo using domestically issued amex. There were no errors, payment went through. After a month I received email fr...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium duo Country India Device (iPhone 13mini, Pixel 4a) Operating System (iOS 15, Android 12)   My Question or Issue Signed up for premium duo using domestically issued...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change payment method

PlanPremiumCountryWas Ukraine now PolandDevicePC I changed country of payment and my 3d secure was successful but after it I get this grey screen and error: page at https://www.spotify.com/ua-uk/api/payment-sdk/notification/challenge/?checkout-id=177...

Zeppier_0-1651065969596.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Was Ukraine now Poland Device PC   I changed country of payment and my 3d secure was successful but after it I get this grey screen and error:    page at&...
  • Andrapente
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abo not working

Hello. Since I've had an issue with the payment, which is now solved, Spotify won't let me choose my one account Abo and instead wants me to get the duo version. Im the only one using the account, so why would I do that? Can someone help find a solut...

• Visitor
  • Hello. Since I've had an issue with the payment, which is now solved, Spotify won't let me choose my one account Abo and instead wants me to get the duo version. Im the only one using the account, so...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nessun Avviso di scadenza abbonamento studentesco

Ho scoperto per puro caso che mi era scaduto il contratto premium per studenti, ovviamente non mi era arrivata nessuna mail della vicina scadenza, e quindi mi sono stati addebitati la cifra completa. Ho rifatto la procedura per avere di nuovo lo scon...

• Visitor
  • Ho scoperto per puro caso che mi era scaduto il contratto premium per studenti, ovviamente non mi era arrivata nessuna mail della vicina scadenza, e quindi mi sono stati addebitati la cifra completa....
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription Not Working

I have encountered a strange problem. I was recently offered a promotion of buying 1 month of premium and receiving 2 months free, so I went for it. When I log into my account on my app or on the web player, I still get ads, and it clearly treats me ...

spotify plan.png spotify receipt.png spotify web player.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I have encountered a strange problem. I was recently offered a promotion of buying 1 month of premium and receiving 2 months free, so I went for it. When I log into my account on my app or on the web...
  • Julontron
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account Details
    Spotify Premium
    Spotify Premium doesn't work
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium Duo won’t load

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 12 ProOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI just subscribed to a Spotify Premium Duo plan. Payment was successful and the plan is active. However, I can’t enter my address or invite my wife. When I open t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 12 Pro Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I just subscribed to a Spotify Premium Duo plan. Payment was successful and the plan i...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleting account & can't reuse username with Spotify? CLARIFICATION needed please!

My Question or IssueHi Community,I just opened a Premium Duo account, giving a Spotify subscription as a gift for a friend. To keep it a surprise, I registered the new account under my secondary email address until I gave it to them, when I could the...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Hi Community, I just opened a Premium Duo account, giving a Spotify subscription as a gift for a friend. To keep it a surprise, I registered the new account under my secondary ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does it charge me for duo when my selected plan is single?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Duo not longer a thing?

Spotify showed me a notification that Duo will not be available for me after 23d of May and I need to use Blend instead. I can't find anywhere the answer to: is it only about the mixed playlist, or is it about actual premium plan? We don't care with ...

• Spotify showed me a notification that Duo will not be available for me after 23d of May and I need to use Blend instead. I can't find anywhere the answer to: is it only about the mixed playlist, or i...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Duo
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes