Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Paying For Premium But It is not Applied to my account

my credit card is being charged $10 per month for over 2 years now.My account is set to FREEI can not cancel this subscription and i never use spoitfy.I can not cancel and would like toThe CC company is unable to stop payment.There is no one i can ca...

• my credit card is being charged $10 per month for over 2 years now. My account is set to FREE I can not cancel this subscription and i never use spoitfy. I can not cancel and would like to The CC...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Estorno de pagamento

Fui efetuar a compra do Premium e selecionar o plano para 1 mes no valor de 16,90 Quando finalizai todo o processo recebi um aviso do cartão de um débito de 169 reais de um plano para 12 meses, eu nao selecionei essa opção . Solicito o estorno do val...

• Fui efetuar a compra do Premium e selecionar o plano para 1 mes no valor de 16,90  Quando finalizai todo o processo recebi um aviso do cartão de um débito de 169 reais de um plano para 12 meses...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution subscribing via Screenacy - I prefer Spotify itsel, directly

PlanFree/PremiumCountrybelgiumDevice(iPhone 10 and pc)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issueon Jan 23 I subscribed to Premium but apparently did so via a certain "Screenacy", which internet says is not so reliabl...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country belgium Device (iPhone 10 and pc) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue on Jan 23 I subscribed to Premi...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium is renewed but I am receiving a message that will expire in a few days

I renewed the subscription to my spotfiy earlier this month, so the expiration date is 3/15. Even so, I have been receiving notices in my email and in the mobile application that the premium will expire in a few days ... I must ignore the message? Or...

• Casual Listener
  • I renewed the subscription to my spotfiy earlier this month, so the expiration date is 3/15. Even so, I have been receiving notices in my email and in the mobile application that the premium will exp...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment with bank does not work

PlanpremiumCountrySweden Windows 10 My Question or Issue. I am suspended from Spotify Premium because the latest payments from the bank did not work, which they have previously done for many years. I got on Spotify website the opportunity to make the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan premium Country Sweden     Windows 10   My Question or Issue.    I am suspended from Spotify Premium because the latest payments from the bank did not work, whic...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo Sign-up canceled my Hulu Subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Signing up for Duo canceled my free Hulu subscription. I cannot cancel and go back to my pre...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue &nbsp...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought Samsung s20 FE 5G and there is not an option to redeem free 6 months for premium

There is not an option to redeem the Free 6 months, I already log out from my phone, I already restarted the phone and update the app to the latest version and nothing changed.

• Visitor
  • There is not an option to redeem the Free 6 months, I already log out from my phone, I already restarted the phone and update the app to the latest version and nothing changed.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution reduce corona ads on free play

I love music, it is my getaway. Corona has me locked in and quite frankly I dont need an ad every 15 minutes to remind me I am self isolating. Please.. we get these ads from every place we look, internet, tv, phone, radio and now spotify. Please can ...

• Visitor
  • I love music, it is my getaway. Corona has me locked in and quite frankly I dont need an ad every 15 minutes to remind me I am self isolating.  Please.. we get these ads from every place we look...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible service.

So I got an email the 30th of December, saying I got till the 31st to get 3 months free of premium. I thought about it and took the chance, on the 30th. I got charged 1 month in, emailed them today and they tell me I didn't redeem it the 30th at all ...

• Visitor
  • So I got an email the 30th of December, saying I got till the 31st to get 3 months free of premium. I thought about it and took the chance, on the 30th.  I got charged 1 month in, emailed them ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify support for the elderly

Hi Team, I have contacted Spotify support for assistance with my 76 year old Father's Spotify subscription as he has only recently realised that he is being billed twice for his subscription. Via both Paypal and Spotify directly. As expected, my Fath...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Team,   I have contacted Spotify support for assistance with my 76 year old Father's Spotify subscription as he has only recently realised that he is being billed twice for his subscription...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline device limit problem...is it Amazon Dot??

UK user with iPhone 6s iOS 14.3 Premium planI have a premium account and there are currently only four devices that to my knowledge have downloads for listening offline...these are my iPhone, my two daughters’ phones and one of their laptops. They al...

• Casual Listener
  • UK user with iPhone 6s iOS 14.3 Premium plan I have a premium account and there are currently only four devices that to my knowledge have downloads for listening offline...these are my iPhone, my ...
  • silo_portem
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly skips to other songs on all devices

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceiPhone 8 and MacBook Operating SystemiOS and macOS My Question or IssueAfter somewhere between 5 and 40 seconds into a song Spotify skips to another random song. Today it has been music by Colossus that is being sk...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Netherlands   Device iPhone 8 and MacBook  Operating System iOS and macOS   My Question or Issue After somewhere between 5 and 40 seconds into a...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rap genre contains only a small list of popular playlists in Ukraine

PlanPremiumCountryUkraineDeviceLenovo Legion Y530, Samsung Galaxy S9Operating SystemUbuntu 20.04.1 LTS, Android 10 My Question or IssueIf I go to the Rap genre on Spotify, it shows only a section with the popular playlists, which somehow contains onl...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Ukraine Device Lenovo Legion Y530, Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS, Android 10   My Question or Issue If I go to the Rap genre on Spotif...
  • Den_dp
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Latest Releases
    Rap
    Ukraine
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Subscription: Forced to listen to ads???

Hi community,As a long-standing premium subscriber, I genuinely enjoy listening to podcasts without advertisments and any form of interruptions. Recently, listening to "The Daily" by the NYT, there was a one minute add break that I could not skip usi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi community, As a long-standing premium subscriber, I genuinely enjoy listening to podcasts without advertisments and any form of interruptions.  Recently, listening to "The Daily" by the NYT...
  • EvenNumbers
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

accidently paid for duo memebership

i accidently paid for duo when i was going to update my billing information, they automaticaly put me on duo. and now they charge me 40sek more than intended,i dont want it or have need for it.

• Casual Listener
  • i accidently paid for duo when i was going to update my billing information, they automaticaly put me on duo. and now they charge me 40sek more than intended, i dont want it or have need for it.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription will be charged early?

PlanPremiumCountryGreeceDeviceComputer and PhoneOperating System(Windows and Android My Question or Issueso i just paid my subscription on spotify 4/02/21 and it says that i'll be charged at 28/02/21 why? (I was late to pay the subscription because i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Greece Device Computer and Phone Operating System (Windows and Android   My Question or Issue so i just paid my subscription on spotify 4/02/21 and it says that i'...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Didn't get 1 month free premium trial

I subscribed to Spotify student premium today with the hope that I'll get one month free and after that, I'll be charged. Not only was I charged upfront but my plan ends in 30 days. I'm also seeing various tabs asking me to purchase premium even afte...

• Visitor
  • I subscribed to Spotify student premium today with the hope that I'll get one month free and after that, I'll be charged. Not only was I charged upfront but my plan ends in 30 days. I'm also seeing v...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Buy e-gift card

CountrySloveniaIs there any way to buy a Spotify "voucher" for someone else? And ensure they can redeem it in a particular country? I am asking for Slovenia here. Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Country Slovenia Is there any way to buy a Spotify "voucher" for someone else? And ensure they can redeem it in a particular country? I am asking for Slovenia here. Thanks!    
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Subscribtion is not starting.

I registered for Premium and 0,10€ got payed from my bank account, but the Subscription is not starting. I created my account with a gmail adress. I tried everything from the Solution Page of the Support Site. Plan Should be Premium but is Free Count...

• Visitor
  • I registered for Premium and 0,10€ got payed from my bank account, but the Subscription is not starting. I created my account with a gmail adress. I tried everything from the Solution Page of the Sup...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Citibank Subscription Rebate

Hello, My Citibank account offers rebates for Spotify subscriptions, including Individual Premium and Family accounts. Citi's site says to confirm up to date pricing and info with Spotify. Does this rebate apply for the Duo account as well? Thank you...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   My Citibank account offers rebates for Spotify subscriptions, including Individual Premium and Family accounts. Citi's site says to confirm up to date pricing and info with Spotify. D...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes