Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Country and payment method error for family premium

Hey Guys, I want to upgrade to premium but payment is not going through its saying the method and country dont match. I tried many times, and tried manually changing country and then back to my country bulgaria. My payment card is also a bulgarian ba...

• Hey Guys,    I want to upgrade to premium but payment is not going through its saying the method and country dont match. I tried many times, and tried manually changing country and then b...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription not available on iOS

PlanPremiumCountry INDIADevice(iPhone 5s,)Operating System(iOS 12.1.4) My Question or Issue Is Premium Subscription for iOS users restricted in India? It is working fine on Android. Please find the screenshot of the premium subscription notification....

•   Plan Premium Country  INDIA Device (iPhone 5s,) Operating System (iOS 12.1.4)   My Question or Issue  Is Premium Subscription for iOS users restricted in India? It is...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription cancelled BUT still charged

i have cancelled my subscription and yet i was still charged 9.99 . how do i get this fixed ASAP.

• Regular
  • i have cancelled my subscription and yet i was still charged 9.99 . how do i get this fixed ASAP.
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution This song is unavailable

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceiPhone, latest MacBook ProOperating Systemlatest iOS, MacOS My Question or IssueJust updgraded to Premium and out of a sudden the songs in https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0tCGOWr57dA8MKR7Bfc1Dj say "This song is unavailab...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country UK   Device iPhone, latest MacBook Pro Operating System latest iOS, MacOS   My Question or Issue Just updgraded to Premium and out of a sudden the so...
  • peterm01
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to cancel premium account

I registered online via Spotify and app shows premium. I am being charged premium and want to cancel go to free account, however when I go online, it shows my account as free so I’m unable to cancel. It should NOT be this difficult to cancel a subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • I registered online via Spotify and app shows premium. I am being charged premium and want to cancel go to free account, however when I go online, it shows my account as free so I’m unable to cancel....
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium with HULU option disappeared, when trying to update my CC #

I received a notice that I needed to update my Credit card on file information in my account. I was not able to update with my new credit card number, and I confirmed with my credit card company, that the card was not blocked. I then read in the help...

• Casual Listener
  • I received a notice that I needed to update my Credit card on file information in my account. I was not able to update with my new credit card number, and I confirmed with my credit card company, tha...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Formulário de cadastro do serviço já rejeitou dois cartões de crédito diferentes

PlanPremium - famíliaCountry Brasil My Question or IssueA um mês atrás, estava utilizando de meu plano familiar e o Spotify solicitou que eu atualizasse a forma de pagamento. Estava utilizando cartão de crédito Mastercard do Nubank, e tentei utilizá-...

• Plan Premium - família Country  Brasil   My Question or Issue A um mês atrás, estava utilizando de meu plano familiar e o Spotify solicitou que eu atualizasse a forma de pagamento. Es...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I Want to Cancel my Old Account but It's Linked to a Now Deleted Facebook Account

PlanFree and PremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone 6S My Question or Issue When I first downloaded Spotify I was still in high school. I linked it to my old Facebook account and my old email account. I lost access to my old email (I can't remember...

• Plan Free and Premium Country  United States Device iPhone 6S  My Question or Issue  When I first downloaded Spotify I was still in high school. I linked it to my old Facebook a...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • delete account
    New account
    premium subscriber
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged twice per month from old and new credit card

I am using premium family subscription. 3 months ago I changed my payment method. I changed the credit card to another one. But now I realised Spotify withdrew money twice (from both of the new card and old card). How can we fix this problem? And How...

•   I am using premium family subscription. 3 months ago I changed my payment method. I changed the credit card to another one. But now I realised Spotify withdrew money twice (from both of the n...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discounts for Students

PlanFreeCountry MexicoDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 edgeOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHello, yesterday I sent my student info and I waited for the email the whole day, but since it was Sunday I thought that maybe people who work use Sund...

•   Plan Free Country  Mexico Device Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Operating System Android Oreo    My Question or Issue Hello, yesterday I sent my student info and I waited for...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Artists

After a Silent Launch in India, Many songs and Artists like Linkin Park, Ed Sheeran are missing from. Most of my favorite songs are also missing. Please bring them back. It can be a bug or some random users are getting them.

• Visitor
  • After a Silent Launch in India, Many songs and Artists like Linkin Park, Ed Sheeran are missing from. Most of my favorite songs are also missing. Please bring them back. It can be a bug or some rando...
  • PriyanshuG
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Premium account PIN

PlanPremiumCountryINDIAWhy do I have to enter my PIN for the premium account? I've never entered my PIN before for anything. Is it safe to enter my PIN?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country INDIA Why do I have to enter my PIN for the premium account? I've never entered my PIN before for anything. Is it safe to enter my PIN?  
  • isaumyam
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't get Google home mini after getting email

I registered for the free mini as part of my Premium subscription but never got it .I did get email that I qualified . what happened?

• I registered for the free mini as part of my Premium subscription but never got it .I did get email that I qualified . what happened?   
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! two different accounts

Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device (iPhone 7) My Question or Issue I have discovered that on my credit card, Spotify is charging me twice for a Premium account. It seems I have two different accounts active (as on the credt card statement there ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Switzerland   Device (iPhone 7)   My Question or Issue I have discovered that on my credit card, Spotify is charging me twice for a Premium acco...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Does A Premium Code from Germany work in Russia?

This is not really a question about an Issue, I just didn't find anything about it online.If I buy a Spotify Card in a store here in Germany, is someone in Russia able to use it? Thank you for your help

•   This is not really a question about an Issue, I just didn't find anything about it online. If I buy a Spotify Card in a store here in Germany, is someone in Russia able to use it?   T...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fui cobrado duas vezes

ocorre que fui comprar o premium família, porém quando tentei pagar pelo aplicativo ocorreu um erro e não deu certo, mas foi descontado e eu não recebí o benefício do premium. Quando tentei pagar denovo pelo navegador, conseguí comprar. Foi descontad...

• ocorre que fui comprar o premium família, porém quando tentei pagar pelo aplicativo ocorreu um erro e não deu certo, mas foi descontado e eu não recebí o benefício do premium. Quando tentei pagar den...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot pay

I live in the US, but use a foreign bank (Nordea). Therefore I can't pay! It says something like "credit card information does not match your country".. Any solutions?

• Casual Listener
  •      I live in the US, but use a foreign bank (Nordea). Therefore I can't pay! It says something like "credit card information does not match your country".. Any solutions?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong info for subscription shown when returned back after terms and conditions page

PlanFreeCountry IndiaDeviceMI A1Operating SystemAndroid One My Question or Issue The information is misleading unless the options are changed. UI defaulted to one day's cost while selected option remains to be selected as before (1 year)

• Plan Free Country  India Device MI A1 Operating System Android One   My Question or Issue  The information is misleading unless the options are changed. UI defaulted to one d...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • india
    options
    Subscription
    Terms & Condition
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Info

I need to know my adress of my account!!! I can`t remember which one I used it, so, I need it because I want to add my sister on my family account!!!

• I need to know my adress of my account!!! I can`t remember which one I used it, so, I need it because I want to add my sister on my family account!!! 
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got upgraded from Premium to Family without notice

Without doing any action, my account got upgraded from Premium to Family.I received this welcome email on January 22nd boldly stating "Welcome to Spotify Family" (see screenshot). How can I get reimbursed from my January and February subscriptions by...

screenshot.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Without doing any action, my account got upgraded from Premium to Family. I received this welcome email on January 22nd boldly stating "Welcome to Spotify Family" (see screenshot).   How can ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes