Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • mrjinx0521
  • Regular
  • 60 replies
  • 66 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 66 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • brianlincol
  • Regular
  • 56 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 56 replies
  • 30 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution All my playlists are empty

PlanPremium DeviceiPhoneX, Macbook proOperating SystemiOs, MacOs My Question or IssueSince a few months my playlists are empty. Hence, the lists are still there but everything is gone. The lists are empty on all my devices. The only playlist that is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhoneX, Macbook pro Operating System iOs, MacOs   My Question or Issue Since a few months my playlists are empty. Hence, the lists are still there but everyt...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playlists empty
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does a clean reinstall delete all aspects of my library or just my offline storage

My Question or IssueSimple question not explicitly answered in the FAQ: I'm having lots of issues with Spotify and have read I should try a clean reinstall. The FAQ says a clean reinstall will delete all my offline storage, meaning I'll have to redow...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue Simple question not explicitly answered in the FAQ: I'm having lots of issues with Spotify and have read I should try a clean reinstall. The FAQ says a clean reinst...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Somehow favorite Songs disappaerd

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceServeralOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueA large part of my favorite songs are no longer available, they disappeared when I restarted my fiio player after a year. Maybe the older sta...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Serveral Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue A large part of my favorite songs are no longer availab...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Most popular playlists not in Library lists

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceSamsung S11e My Question or IssueWith the new library set up I can only find some of my playlists through the Library. For some reason it's the ones I rarely play that appear in the list. The ones I play regularly st...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Australia    Device Samsung S11e   My Question or Issue With the new library set up I can only find some of my playlists through the Library. For ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution followed artists not displaying in my library

PlanFreeCountrySpainDevicexiaomi redmi8Operating SystemAndroid 9 PKQ1.190319.001 My Question or IssueI am currently following about 1.350 artist. I like to save the songs or albums I like by artist to be able to find more content by them easily. When...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Spain Device xiaomi redmi8 Operating System Android 9 PKQ1.190319.001   My Question or Issue I am currently following about 1.350 artist. I like to save the songs or ...
  • CarlosE
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution featured artists tagged as song artist.

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI've been seeing a lot of songs that are tagged incorrectly which weren't at first. An example is Euphoria (feat. Travis Scott & Kaash Paige) by Don Toliver. At first it was tagged ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue I've been seeing a lot of songs that are tagged incorrectly which weren't at first. An example is Euphoria (f...
  • martijnvdl10
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play anything from Liked songs via spotify connect

Canada - premium - iphone 12First of all I've hashed this out with "spotify helps" via twitter for almost two years now, over two accounts, three different iphones, two modems, two "cache cleaning" on Spotify's end, multiple app re-installs and who k...

• Visitor
  • Canada - premium - iphone 12 First of all I've hashed this out with "spotify helps" via twitter for almost two years now, over two accounts, three different iphones, two modems, two "cache clean...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DATE ADDED IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

PlanPremiumDeviceAsus ZenbookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe date added organizer is working like a Recently played, it keeps messing up the order of my playlist its really annoying, every song i listen gets categorized as if i jus...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Device Asus Zenbook Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The date added organizer is working like a Recently played, it keeps messing up the order of my playli...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • categories
    date added
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some playlists are not appearing on android app

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10eOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueFor the past few days I have been unable to see some of my playlists. On the spotify android app. As can be seen in my attached pictures, my "DiscW...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy S10e Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue For the past few days I have been unable to see some of my playlists. O...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify album view loves the A's...

I use Spotify Premium on both Windows 10 and OSX, and the changes to the Album view make it a nightmare to use. I typically sort by creator and scroll to what I want. With the recent updates, the Spotify app doesn't load albums until I scroll down, w...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify Premium on both Windows 10 and OSX, and the changes to the Album view make it a nightmare to use.  I typically sort by creator and scroll to what I want.  With the recent upda...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Only you not visible

The new Only You is not visible. I've tried all tge hints online and nothing is working.

• Visitor
  • The new Only You is not visible. I've tried all tge hints online and nothing is working.
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't add to a collaborative playlist?

Hello, I'm trying to add to a collaborative playlist my friend made, but for some reason I can't, I added the playlist to my library, but when I go to add a song to a playlist, it doesn't show up, only "New Playlist" and any I've created show up, doe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm trying to add to a collaborative playlist my friend made, but for some reason I can't, I added the playlist to my library, but when I go to add a song to a playlist, it doesn't show up, on...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs disappear from playlist

I'm on premium in the UK and this happens across all devices. I find that songs can disappear from the playlists I create. It's happened quite a few times recently and I don't know why.Help please!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on premium in the UK and this happens across all devices.   I find that songs can disappear from the playlists I create. It's happened quite a few times recently and I don't know why. Hel...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Discover] Spotify Only You won't give me info graphic

I was so excited for spotify you but all I got were genre mixes and decade mixes. If someone could help me fix this I'd really appreciate getting to see all the new info.

• Visitor
  • I was so excited for spotify you but all I got were genre mixes and decade mixes. If someone could help me fix this I'd really appreciate getting to see all the new info.
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Browse" Button

Hi folks, ich just klicked through the support page on spotifiy and finally got here to you, the community. I got an issue with the "Browse" button. It just disappeared two weeks ago and i couldnt restore it yet. Is there an possibilty to get it back...

• Visitor
  • Hi folks,   ich just klicked through the support page on spotifiy and finally got here to you, the community. I got an issue with the "Browse" button. It just disappeared two weeks ago and i c...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Radio will only play the same five songs first?

I've seen a LOT of posts now spanning several years about the Radio function now being basically useless for finding new music - I've had the same complaint for a while now, but feel like it's reached new heights. My Radio function, no matter what pl...

• I've seen a LOT of posts now spanning several years about the Radio function now being basically useless for finding new music - I've had the same complaint for a while now, but feel like it's reache...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline created playlists keep disappearing.

Phone Model(Samsung Galaxy A5)Operating System(Android 8.0.0) My Question or IssueHey.So when I'm not at home I usually use Spotify offline and from time to time I create a new playlist.Today was one of these days and with that it's the 3rd time it d...

• Casual Listener
  • Phone Model (Samsung Galaxy A5) Operating System (Android 8.0.0)   My Question or Issue Hey. So when I'm not at home I usually use Spotify offline and from time to time I create a new pla...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will there be a sequel to the Only You experience in the future ?

I'm from France, I got Free Spotify and I use it on Android and on Windows 10.My question is : Will there be a sequel to the Only You experience in the future ?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm from France, I got Free Spotify and I use it on Android and on Windows 10. My question is : Will there be a sequel to the Only You experience in the future ?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Discover] Bring Back New Releases for You

Just started using the new desktop UI - so far so good! I have one thing though: I already miss the "new releases for you" section that used to be under "Discover" (which appears to have gone away).It appears most of the recommendations under "Discov...

• Visitor
  • Just started using the new desktop UI - so far so good! I have one thing though: I already miss the "new releases for you" section that used to be under "Discover" (which appears to have gone away). ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Desktop
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Allow blocking awful music Spotify insists replaying the same tracks of

I spent ages on the iOS blocking Rick Astley (and other artists that I hate) when I am not working using a feature called 'Do not play (terrible) artist'. The bug is that when I sit down to listen to music on my home system on my Mac Pro - that it co...

• Casual Listener
  • I spent ages on the iOS blocking Rick Astley (and other artists that I hate) when I am not working using a feature called 'Do not play (terrible) artist'.   The bug is that when I sit down to ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes