Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Can no longer add albums to playlists

I have organised albums I want to keep listening to in playlist folders dedicated to genres. SInce the last update for iOS (using an ipad mini), I can not add an entire album as a playlist to my folders anymore. I can only do it for a single song. An...

• Casual Listener
  • I have organised albums I want to keep listening to in playlist folders dedicated to genres. SInce the last update for iOS (using an ipad mini), I can not add an entire album as a playlist to my...
  • Lhamu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Link my Facebook and Spotify accounts

Can anyone help please... I've tried connecting my FB acct to my spotify but everytime i click on the tab i get a blank screen and it doen't connect. has anyone else had a similar problem?

• Can anyone help please... I've tried connecting my FB acct to my spotify but everytime i click on the tab i get a blank screen and it doen't connect.  has anyone else had a similar problem?&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 5s:Spotify is not able to connect to internet without wifi

Hi, I have an iphone 5s with t-mobile. As soon as I turn off wifi, spotify cannot connect to the internet anymore even though other apps work perfectly fine. I tried to reinstall spotify and even to reset the phone but nothing is working. When search...

• Hi,   I have an iphone 5s with t-mobile. As soon as I turn off wifi, spotify cannot connect to the internet anymore even though other apps work perfectly fine.    I tried to reinst...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app crashing on startup

Iphone 5c V 7.1.2 Spotify version 1.4.1 Crashes on startup, I've tried as many things as I can with no luck. Anyone know what to do? update: the only way I can get it to work is by putting it in airplane mode and putting the app in offline mode, but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Iphone 5c   V 7.1.2 Spotify version 1.4.1   Crashes on startup, I've tried as many things as I can with no luck.   Anyone know what to do?   update: the only way I c...
  • dirtbikeguys
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline Mode and iPod syncing

So, I just started using SPotify Premium, and I have a playlist I want to sync to my iPod, so I made it available offline, but I still can't sync it. What should I do?

• So, I just started using SPotify Premium, and I have a playlist I want to sync to my iPod, so I made it available offline, but I still can't sync it. What should I do?
  • Chavezpride5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred Playlist Gone on mobile IOS

Hi, I have been starring songs to my starred playlist for years. A while back my starred playlist disappeared from the app, and now I can only find it in the online interface. What's up with that and how do i get it back without having to drag every ...

• Hi,   I have been starring songs to my starred playlist for years. A while back my starred playlist disappeared from the app, and now I can only find it in the online interface. What's up with...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Siri and Spotify iOS 9.2

How do you conmand it to search and play? Also how do I find other users in my area by looking up in a list of data filled with user accounts? I can't find local friends and I know they are on Spotify. I found the chart before but lost the page. It w...

• Visitor
  • ...ultiple accounts just transfer our playlists without long emails back and forth. Finally I don't like the public playlist and followed friends not all showing up. Plus I get no followers. Please help me S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The music stops playing after each track

During a few months nearly ALL my songs stops playing after each track. If I'm going offline no songs plays at all (they will not start, even when avalible offline), and when I'm online I have to go to the next song myself EACH TIME.. I have tried to...

• During a few months nearly ALL my songs stops playing after each track. If I'm going offline no songs plays at all (they will not start, even when avalible offline), and when I'm online I have to go ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Access 'Your Library' Offline

I keep having a strange isse where I can't access the "Your Library" section when I am offline. When I'm underground on the subway I go into the "Your Library" section and I go to Songs, Albums, or Artists section and it tells me to go to the "Browse...

• I keep having a strange isse where I can't access the "Your Library" section when I am offline. When I'm underground on the subway I go into the "Your Library" section and I go to Songs, Albums, or A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    your
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

How do I remove unwanted songs from my device

• How do I remove unwanted songs from my device
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Tried to Update; now I can't re-install or delete the app

Spotify was working on my ipad (ios version 9.2.1). Then it was stuck in the middle of an install (I assume because it was getting updated). Now it's perpetually stuck in an installation mode. Won't fully install and won't let me delete. All I can do...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify was working on my ipad (ios version 9.2.1).  Then it was stuck in the middle of an install (I assume because it was getting updated).  Now it's perpetually stuck in an installation ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovered starred playlist, now two starred playlists exist on desktop

I use the starred playlists as a bookmark function. For the life of me I can't remember why I decided to delete the playlist, but I did. But while the starred playlist was deleted on mobile, it still persisted on the web app. To get the function back...

• Visitor
  • I use the starred playlists as a bookmark function. For the life of me I can't remember why I decided to delete the playlist, but I did. But while the starred playlist was deleted on mobile, it still...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists deleted
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! no sound when going to the next song

When playing songs on my phone there is no sound when spotty changes to the next song. The song is playing but without sound. If I manually change the song it plays fine. If I hit pause and then play again it will start the song over with sound. Not ...

• Regular
  • When playing songs on my phone there is no sound when spotty changes to the next song. The song is playing but without sound. If I manually change the song it plays fine. If I hit pause and then play...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Now Screen is Wrong and Running Missing

For some reason my NOW tab has changed from the nice swipe around for different playlists to a similar look as browse. This only happens on my iPhone6s+ just installed on an old 5 and it looks correct. Also my running tab went missing. Did the log ou...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason my NOW tab has changed from the nice swipe around for different playlists to a similar look as browse. This only happens on my iPhone6s+ just installed on an old 5 and it looks correc...
  • Magaman
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect Problem on iPhone

Hi everybody, at first: sorry for my bad english i am trying my best... I have a problem with spotify on my iPhone since i updated to the latest version recently. I have several devices spotify is running on and i used to control them via spotify con...

• Hi everybody,   at first: sorry for my bad english 😉 i am trying my best...   I have a problem with spotify on my iPhone since i updated to the latest version recently. I have several ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New personalized radio stations?

I noticed yesterday for the first time the appearance of "Tim's Radio," "Inspired By Your Listening." Six new stations were added to the Radio feature based on my genre listening habits. I've searched around for any mention of this feature and can't ...

• I noticed yesterday for the first time the appearance of "Tim's Radio," "Inspired By Your Listening."  Six new stations were added to the Radio feature based on my genre listening habits.  ...
  • progmetalzone
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to play local itune files on spotify mobile device

I am a premium user. For the past several years I have used mostly spotify on my desktop. I have several playlists where I combine spotify tracks along with local files from my iTunes library. This works great for my desktop, however I'm trying to fi...

• Music Fan
  • I am a premium user. For the past several years I have used mostly spotify on my desktop. I have several playlists where I combine spotify tracks along with local files from my iTunes library. This w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplay device IP address changed

Hi, Recently the IP address of my Airplay device has changed but spotify seems to remember the old IP address. The Yamaha app can control the device (RX-A820) on the new IP address just fine. It seems spotify keeps the old IP address in cache. Is the...

• Hi,   Recently the IP address of my Airplay device has changed but spotify seems to remember the old IP address. The Yamaha app can control the device (RX-A820) on the new IP address just fine...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Filter on playlist

Hello,1- In playlist page, I entered a word in filter field then spotify filtered songs that is okay till now.2- I closed spotify3- When i open spotify again playlist was still filtered but filter area was empty.4- I rewrite something in filter area ...

• Hello, 1- In playlist page, I entered a word in filter field then spotify filtered songs that is okay till now. 2- I closed spotify 3- When i open spotify again playlist was still filtered but fil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Filter playlist bug
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Green "shuffle" button on the top of playlist disappeared

Since yesterday the above mentioned button disappeared on my iPhone. In my wife's device it is still there. Any idea?

• Since yesterday the above mentioned button disappeared on my iPhone. In my wife's device it is still there. Any idea?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes