iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Application Sitting in "Waiiting" status

I am on iOS7 with an iphone 5. As of yesterday, my spotify application quit working. It now just says "waiting" underneat the application. I can't launch it or remove it. I have tried rebooting several times with no luck. Please advise.

• Regular
  • I am on iOS7 with an iphone 5. As of yesterday, my spotify application quit working. It now just says "waiting" underneat the application. I can't launch it or remove it. I have tried rebooting sever...
  • armoses
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Already synced iTunes song does not play or sync anymore

I have incorporated a couple of my bought iTunes songs into Spotify playlists. The sync worked just fine after installing Quicktime, and all of them play on my iPhone. Out of the sudden, one of those songs is not playable anymore. I have tried to rem...

• Casual Listener
  • I have incorporated a couple of my bought iTunes songs into Spotify playlists. The sync worked just fine after installing Quicktime, and all of them play on my iPhone.   Out of the sudd...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify release 27 january crashes on launch iphone 6

HiSpotify now crashes on launch showing black screen with apple logo. Older version works.

• Hi Spotify now crashes on launch showing black screen with apple logo. Older version works.
  • jonnymccaig81
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash launch ios8 iphone6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am online but Spotify says otherwise

I moved to Taipei 5 months ago and I changed where I live on my account, which gave me the first problem, and it works good on my computer. But in my iPad seems to NOT WORK AT ALL. It's been months! I don't take my computer everywhere, I just want my...

• Casual Listener
  • I moved to Taipei 5 months ago and I changed where I live on my account, which gave me the first problem, and it works good on my computer. But in my iPad seems to NOT WORK AT ALL. It's been months! ...
  • anaeliza_penna
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS app keeps showing activity in Facebook

Hi, Everytime I restart the iOS app the Facebook activity slider gets turned on and I want it to remain off. Is this a glitch in the app? I have the latest app and iOS 8.1.2 Thanks Nick

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Everytime I restart the iOS app the Facebook activity slider gets turned on and I want it to remain off. Is this a glitch in the app? I have the latest app and iOS 8.1.2   Thanks Nick
  • cian_shah12
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Integration of Spotify and Mini Connected

Hi there, Wondering if you can fix whatever is wrong is Spotify and its integration with Mini Connected & Mini sound system. It works sometimes but with major bugs. It disconnects with no reason, the application in the phone freezes, the wheel contro...

• Hi there,   Wondering if you can fix whatever is wrong is Spotify and its integration with Mini Connected & Mini sound system. It works sometimes but with major bugs. It disconnects with...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change the order of the songs in a playlist, NEW --> OLD, instead of OLD --> NEW

My question is, simply, can you change the order of your songs in a playlist so that you can have the latest added song on top, and the oldest songs at the bottom? I were able to do this in my andriod phone, but I´m not able to find this setting in m...

• My question is, simply, can you change the order of your songs in a playlist so that you can have the latest added song on top, and the oldest songs at the bottom? I were able to do this in my andrio...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify v2.3.0 / iPhone 4 - what are your experiences?

I own an iPhone 4 and I have recently become wary of installing app updates that promise to make the app work better with iPhone 6. Because sometimes these updates break functionality for iPhone 4. I would like to hear from you out there who have bee...

• Regular
  • I own an iPhone 4 and I have recently become wary of installing app updates that promise to make the app work better with iPhone 6. Because sometimes these updates break functionality for iPhone 4.&n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved albums not showing on my Mac

I selected and saved Albums on my iPad and they are not showing on my Mac (I am logged in the same account - my starred tracks are showing but not the saved albums).

• I selected and saved Albums on my iPad and they are not showing on my Mac (I am logged in the same account - my starred tracks are showing but not the saved albums). 
  • plants_
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The iPhone cannot find albums where the PC version can. It keeps searching and searching forever

Description Spotify on my iPhone often cannot find albums where the pc version have no problems at all A more detailed description, using numbered steps I search for an artist on my iPhone 2.I find the artist and scroll down to the Albums-section I s...

• Regular
  • Description Spotify on my iPhone often cannot find albums where the pc version have no problems at all   A more detailed description, using numbered steps I search for an artist on my...
  • ieaarva
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify app won't install on my iPhone 5s after I deleted to make space on my phone

Hi I've done this a couple times, delete apps on my phone to make space but this is the first time I'm seeing this. I have the 8.1.3 software update on the iPhone 5s. I tried downloading it and it's just stuck on the white part where it looks like th...

• Regular
  • Hi I've done this a couple times, delete apps on my phone to make space but this is the first time I'm seeing this. I have the 8.1.3 software update on the iPhone 5s. I tried downloading it and it's ...
  • Ron2014
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Local file from computer doesn't work!

I have a song on my computer that I have synced with my iPhone 6, but when I want to play it on my device it doesn't work! The app says that "if you have it on your computer you can sync it" but that is what i have done?!! Had this problem for a whil...

• I have a song on my computer that I have synced with my iPhone 6, but when I want to play it on my device it doesn't work!    The app says that "if you have it on your computer you can ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't play the syncronized local files anymore!

Since this week I cant play the numbers anymore of the syncronized local files of my laptop. I have no problems with syncronize those numbers to spotify (premium), and no problems to listen to those songs on my laptop. My laptop shows that my playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Since this week I cant play the numbers anymore of the syncronized local files of my laptop.   I have no problems with syncronize those numbers to spotify (premium), and no problems to liste...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Syncing iPad to iphone

I've created playlists and made them available offline on my iPad and the arrows go green.. However the playlist appears on my iPhone wither arrows remaining grey. I have swiped to make them available offline but the arrows remain grey. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I've created playlists and made them available offline on my iPad and the arrows go green.. However the playlist appears on my iPhone wither arrows remaining grey. I have swiped to make them availabl...
  • Tdennehy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All night the music stop, then start, theen stop, again and again

Hi, this is my problem.Need help please.Its on iOS and my computer too. I have a good network and internet.And no problem with another streaming app or site.Sorry for my bad English

• Regular
  • Hi, this is my problem. Need help please. Its on iOS and my computer too. I have a good network and internet. And no problem with another streaming app or site. Sorry for my bad English
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey I am a premium user running newest update, It won't let me sync the songs offline? Help?

• Hey I am a premium user running newest update, It won't let me sync the songs offline? Help?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not Loading on iPhone

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but I've scoured the FAQs and cannot seem to find an answer anywhere. Suddenly one day my iPhone decided that it didn't want to open the Starred playlist (which I have available offline too) and it keeps giving m...

• I'm not sure if I'm missing something but I've scoured the FAQs and cannot seem to find an answer anywhere. Suddenly one day my iPhone decided that it didn't want to open the Starred playlist (w...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify does not play when i leave the app (iOS)

Hi, when I close the iOS app or switch to another app the music fades out. I also can not start a song from the "dashboard" (swipe from homebutton up) this sucks. what's wrong? best regards, matthias App background ios8 iphone

• Hi,   when I close the iOS app or switch to another app the music fades out.   I also can not start a song from the "dashboard" (swipe from homebutton up)   this sucks. wha...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Noob here, please help

I have premium I made a playlist and I and to make it available offline. The little green download logo appears but idk if it's downloading or not. What do i do? How am I supposed to do it?

• Regular
  • I have premium I made a playlist and I and to make it available offline. The little green download logo appears but idk if it's downloading or not. What do i do? How am I supposed to do it?
  • noealvarezzz
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cannot turn shuffle off my spotify Phone app

I am a premium spotify user and I still cannot turn shuffle off of my iPhone app!!!!!grrrr.

• I am a premium spotify user and I still cannot turn shuffle off of my iPhone app!!!!!grrrr.
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes