Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify closing randomly

Just that simple, open spotify, hit play button and in a few seconds it stops playing the music and it closes but still on the app background.Already tried reinstalling, logging out and it only happens on the iphone. Someone facing the same problem?

• Just that simple,   open spotify, hit play button and in a few seconds it stops playing the music and it closes but still on the app background. Already tried reinstalling, logging out and it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted content on playlist

When I was using spotify today after going back to free from premium, several new albums had been added to my playlist that I didn't add. I'm the only person who uses this phone. The albums added were explicit for bad language and not even remotely t...

• When I was using spotify  today after going back to free from premium, several new albums had been added to my playlist that I didn't add. I'm the only person who uses this phone. The albums add...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect not showing available devices (iOS/Windows)

Hi my connect just stopped working earlier tonight. I have an iPhone 6 and a Windows 10 PC. This is the first time Ive had this problem it worked early in the day and for many days and weeks before. I havent changed anything on either device. I reins...

• Hi my connect just stopped working earlier tonight. I have an iPhone 6 and a Windows 10 PC. This is the first time Ive had this problem it worked early in the day and for many days and weeks before. ...
  • StefDriver
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists no longer available offline after updating iPad app

Hi,I am a Premium user who just updated the Spotify iPad app this evening. After I did so, I noticed that all of the playlists I previously had available for offline listening are no longer able to be listened to offline. I was able to re-download a ...

• Hi, I am a Premium user who just updated the Spotify iPad app this evening. After I did so, I noticed that all of the playlists I previously had available for offline listening are no longer able to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Bluetooth with spotify

I have an IPhone 6 with iOS 9, and wireless headphones, and I used Spotify with both those electronics. Just today, when I started playing a song, it played nothing ,then the second time, a weird noise came out! This is also happening with wired head...

• I have an IPhone 6 with iOS 9, and wireless headphones, and I used Spotify with both those electronics. Just today, when I started playing a song, it played nothing ,then the second time, a weird noi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me unfollow please

Can someone help me unfollow "Digster Sweden" and "Topsify"? Someone working with Spotify Support? I unfollow them and they disappear from my Activity feed. But they keep re-appearing as if I am following them under Activity every time I restart Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone help me unfollow "Digster Sweden" and "Topsify"? Someone working with Spotify Support?   I unfollow them and they disappear from my Activity feed. But they keep re-appearing a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Swipes are not working

Swipes avaliable for use in the playlist, which worked correctly all the time, are not working now. I can't add a song to a queue (it's not a local playlist, just a usual one). Nothing happens at all, when I try to swipe a song left or right. I don't...

• Regular
  • Swipes avaliable for use in the playlist, which worked correctly all the time, are not working now. I can't add a song to a queue (it's not a local playlist, just a usual one). Nothing happens a...
  • Olka_mk
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Is there a way to see on which mobile devices offline playlists are used?

I'm pretty sure I'm using the "offline available" function on not more then 3 devices (2x ipod, 1x iphone 6). Yet, each time I pick one of these devices, I get a notification that I'm using the function on more then 3 devices and that all my offline ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm pretty sure I'm using the "offline available" function on not more then 3 devices (2x ipod, 1x iphone 6). Yet, each time I pick one of these devices, I get a notification that I'm using the funct...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You can only use spotify abroad for 14 days

Hi! I live in Finland but I created my account in Spain. I came back couple months ago and today Spotify told me that 'Login failed You can use Spotify abroad for 14 days'. Can you please change my location to Finland so I can use my Spotify again?

• Hi! I live in Finland but I created my account in Spain. I came back couple months ago and today Spotify told me that 'Login failed You can use Spotify abroad for 14 days'. Can you please change my l...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch off 'Swipe Delete' on Iphone?!

Every once in a while i accidently swipe a bit to the left on my iphone accidiently and delete songs.. Due to my high number of songs its hard to always go through and find what i deleted!Is there a way to switch off the swipe delete on iphone?Or a w...

• Casual Listener
  • Every once in a while i accidently swipe a bit to the left on my iphone accidiently and delete songs.. Due to my high number of songs its hard to always go through and find what i deleted! Is ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Silverstein

Wtf happened to the first few albums from Silverstein? I went to listen to discovering the waterfront today and it wasn't there. Neither was arrivals and departures. Where is my music going?

• Wtf happened to the first few albums from Silverstein? I went to listen to discovering the waterfront today and it wasn't there. Neither was arrivals and departures. Where is my music going?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading a playlist onto phone with local files

I have made a playlist on my computer with some songs from iTunes because spotify does not have them, and i am trying to transfer it onto my phone. All of the songs that were avalible on spotify have loaded but the ones that were a local file are gre...

• Casual Listener
  • I have made a playlist on my computer with some songs from iTunes because spotify does not have them, and i am trying to transfer it onto my phone. All of the songs that were avalible on spotify have...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working on Iphone 5

SInce ywo weeks, I am having problems with spotify free on my Iphone app. It does not play any song (shuffle mode, when on-line, from any playlist or other source) and the ad to upgrade to premium pop up.Spotify works on my Mac.

• SInce ywo weeks, I am having problems with spotify free on my Iphone app. It does not play any song (shuffle mode, when on-line, from any playlist or other source) and the ad to upgrade to premium po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't add downloaded songs on my computer to my iPhone 5s?

I'm pretty sure this has been posted before but my situation has never been resolved...I have music downloaded on my computer, that I downloaded from torrents or YouTube etc.... Not legit iTunes files or anything like that... So I created a folder fu...

• I'm pretty sure this has been posted before but my situation has never been resolved... I have music downloaded on my computer, that I downloaded from torrents or YouTube etc.... Not legit iTunes fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Iphone 6 will not make Playlists available offline.

I just Upgraded to an Iphone 6 and only part of my songs are downloaded to be available offline. I am using wifi for my internet connection, And it doesn't show that it is Downloading any. Also, because I share my spotify with my PC Desktop as Well, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just Upgraded to an Iphone 6 and only part of my songs are downloaded to be available offline. I am using wifi for my internet connection, And it doesn't show that it is Downloading any. Also, beca...
  • edgarwgarcia
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Activity

I cant see the new activities from my iphone but ı can see them from my computer

• I cant see the new activities from my iphone but ı can see them from my computer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App iPhone 6s

The Spotify's app doesnt work on my iPhone 6 s. I'm a premium account. what should I do? is that a bug or what?

• The Spotify's app doesnt work on my iPhone 6 s. I'm a premium account. what should I do? is that a bug or what?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Statistics / Information

My new iPad wants to log me into the wrong Facebook account. How do I change it to the correct Facebook account? I gave two Facebook accounts. I am a premium member.

• Visitor
  • My new iPad wants to log me into the wrong Facebook account.  How do I change it to the correct Facebook account?  I gave two Facebook accounts.  I am a premium member.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Albums/Music Disappeared from iPhone

So I just updated my Spotify app in my iPhone to version 4.2.0 and it looks like all the albums I had saved are gone from my iPhone app. I checked the web player and they're still there. Not sure if this is related to the update, but seems like a bug...

• So I just updated my Spotify app in my iPhone to version 4.2.0 and it looks like all the albums I had saved are gone from my iPhone app. I checked the web player and they're still there. Not sure if ...
  • GabeJacobs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tries to sync *all* of my music for offline play

Spotify version 4.2.0.1025 on my iPhone 5s (9.0.2) Randomly one day this week Spotify started trying to sync all of my music for offline play. It slammed the storage on my phone and won't stop trying to download/sync my music for offline play. When I...

• Spotify version 4.2.0.1025 on my iPhone 5s (9.0.2)   Randomly one day this week Spotify started trying to sync all of my music for offline play. It slammed the storage on my phone and won't st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes