Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify is now so slow on my Ipad 2 that is nearly unusuable

I had a similar problem with my 4s and upgrading Spotify. I have an IPad Air 2, running iOS 7 - and I had auto-updates on. I should of turned it off. Previously, spotify was a little slow but still pretty usuable - now it takes maybe 20-30 seconds to...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a similar problem with my 4s and upgrading Spotify.   I have an IPad Air 2, running iOS 7 - and I had auto-updates on.  I should of turned it off.  Previously, spotify was a li...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Limiting What Playlists Are available

Hi I have a restaurant which we use spotify in as our main source of music. However even after creatng several playlists, the staff still take it upon them selves to adjust the music to what they prefer to listen to. I know this is a long shot but I ...

• Hi    I have a restaurant which we use spotify in as our main source of music. However even after creatng several playlists, the staff still take it upon them selves to adjust the music t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] BUG: Settings for shuffle and repeat button not persisting

Brief description of the issue:My Spotify app won't persist Shuffle and Repeat button states, and after restarting the app they will be marked as disabled. I have this issue since a long time already, didn't have a chance to file a bug report. This i...

• Brief description of the issue: My Spotify app won't persist Shuffle and Repeat button states, and after restarting the app they will be marked as disabled. I have this issue since a long time alrea...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Where is the Recently played list ? It just dissapeared

Where is the Recently Played list that was in My Music section ?? It Has dissapeared.. Does anyone have the same problem ? Thanks

• Gig Goer
  • Where is the Recently Played list that was in My Music section ??    It Has dissapeared..   Does anyone have the same problem ?   Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant add my facebook friends

Hi,i have verified accoyunt with facebook. I am using premium but i cant add my facebook friends. I can mark them all but it didnt work. The number is still the same. Can you fix this problem ?

• Hi,i have verified accoyunt with facebook. I am using premium but i cant add my facebook friends. I can mark them all but it didnt work. The number is still the same. Can you fix this problem ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect issue

Recently, there have been several devices that do not belong to me that have connected to my Spotify using the Spotify Connect feature. We are not on the same Wi-Fi. These devices constantly interrupt me anytime I start listening to Spotify. Is there...

• Recently, there have been several devices that do not belong to me that have connected to my Spotify using the Spotify Connect feature. We are not on the same Wi-Fi.  These devices constantly in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot sync my iPhone to spotify

HI - can anyone tell me how to sync my iphone to spotify? I've plugged it into my laptop and opened spotify, but when I try and log in using the app it says that I need to connect to a computer, and I can't see my phone under devices in the spotify a...

• HI - can anyone tell me how to sync my iphone to spotify? I've plugged it into my laptop and opened spotify, but when I try and log in using the app it says that I need to connect to a computer, and ...
  • ladylikekaya
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline playlists no longer offline available on iPhone 5s. **HELP**

Hi, Since a few days my offline playlists are no longer offline available on my iPhone 5s. As far as i know nothing has changed. I have 3gb of free space and a working wifi connection. I clicked on the 'offline available' button but it says 'waiting ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Since a few days my offline playlists are no longer offline available on my iPhone 5s. As far as i know nothing has changed. I have 3gb of free space and a working wifi connection. I cli...
  • Sahne
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[HOW TO] Spotify Bluetooth (IOS) Bluetooth Lock Problem (SOLUTION)

Backstory - Hello my name is Anthony, I've been using Spotify for a LONG TIME! Started when accounts were only Facebook linked! Anyway I made this tutorial to solve an ongoing issue within the Spotify IOS community. Earlier this year I purchased a ve...

• Backstory - Hello my name is Anthony, I've been using Spotify for a LONG TIME! Started when accounts were only Facebook linked! Anyway I made this tutorial to solve an ongoing issue within the Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 'now playing' bad bug

I have noticed quite a bad bug on Spotify on my iPhone today, when I'm playing from a playlist and I scroll down in the playlist to find the song I'm playing at the moment, the highlighted green song isn't actually the song that's being played. I've ...

• Regular
  • I have noticed quite a bad bug on Spotify on my iPhone today, when I'm playing from a playlist and I scroll down in the playlist to find the song I'm playing at the moment, the highlighted green song...
  • jezza1685
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting to download, issue ever since i updated my iphone 6.

I am trying to download my 3 main playlists around 249 songs. And yes i have been paying for premium and i do have it currently. I really dont know what to do. its not only my local files, which worked before i updated. i am not sure what to do reall...

• I am trying to download my 3 main playlists around 249 songs. And yes i have been paying for premium and i do have it currently. I really dont know what to do. its not only my local files, which work...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can´t synch changes in "my music -> albums" on my iPhone 6S

I´ve added some new albums to "My Music -> Albums" on the iPad. I also removed some older ones on the same device at the same time. I can see all these changes on my desktop but unfortunately not on my iphone. I´ve signed out and back in a couple of ...

• I´ve added some new albums to "My Music -> Albums" on the iPad. I also removed some older ones on the same device at the same time. I can see all these changes on my desktop but unfortunately not ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect not available on iOS devices since update to 4.0.0

I'm experiencing a problem with the Connect feature on iOS devices. The Spotify Connect feature is no longer visible since the app has been updated to version 4.0.0. My device is no longer showing up as Spotify Connect speaker. Tested on iPad Air 2 w...

• I'm experiencing a problem with the Connect feature on iOS devices. The Spotify Connect feature is no longer visible since the app has been updated to version 4.0.0. My device is no longer showing up...
  • dönerkatz
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canción se escucha con lluvia !!

Esta canción se escucha con lluvia, es más solo se escucha ruido. Espero que lo solucionen gracias !!https://open.spotify.com/track/00bVhFGKvJIzf75Loqmw2v

• Esta canción se escucha con lluvia, es más solo se escucha ruido. Espero que lo solucionen gracias !! https://open.spotify.com/track/00bVhFGKvJIzf75Loqmw2v
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs breaking up on Ios app

I am running the Spotify App on my Ipad and after a while songs start breaking up for no apparent reason. The Spotify App version is 4.0.0.919, streaming quality is set to 320kbps, Ipad model is MD524ZP/A (standard retina), Ios 9.0.1 (13A404). Wifi i...

• Music Fan
  • I am running the Spotify App on my Ipad and after a while songs start breaking up for no apparent reason.   The Spotify App version is 4.0.0.919, streaming quality is set to 320kbps, Ipad mode...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but still have free, how to refund through apple?

I got premium last night and im still in the free.spotify said to ask for a refund and from apple, but idk how toask for a refund. help?

• I got premium last night and im still in the free. spotify said to ask for a refund and from apple, but idk how to ask for a refund. help?
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlist for iPod touch

I used to be able to play music offline with my iPod touch. After getting premium back and after getting the latest iOS update, I wanted to get my music available offline again. But now it's not downloading. I have lots of free space. Help, please.

• I used to be able to play music offline with my iPod touch. After getting premium back and after getting the latest iOS update, I wanted to get my music available offline again. But now it's not down...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes