Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Downloaded music not showing up in songs

I recently upgraded to Spotify premium on my iPhone 7. I went to download my playlist of about 300 songs, and it seems the playlist downloaded correctly since there is a little green arrow next to each song when I open my playlist. However, when I go...

• I recently upgraded to Spotify premium on my iPhone 7. I went to download my playlist of about 300 songs, and it seems the playlist downloaded correctly since there is a little green arrow next to ea...
  • Ragedoge
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Very strange and random error when scrolling (&clicking) through the Spotify iOS app.

Plan: PremiumCountry: The Netherlands Device: iPhone 5SOperating System: iOS 12.1 My Question or Issue:I've been using Spotify since 2011 with great pleasure But since yesterday, I get an error all the time about a channel that can't be found? Don't ...

• Plan: Premium Country: The Netherlands   Device: iPhone 5S Operating System: iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue: I've been using Spotify since 2011 with great pleasure 🙂 But since yest...
  • Ragedoge
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account crossed up with someone elses

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating late 2016)System My Question or Issue my spotify account is crossed up with someone elses. I keep losing my playlist and have to recover them almost every day and my music will switch to someone elses in mid s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating late 2016) System     My Question or Issue  my spotify account is crossed up with someone elses. I keep losing my pl...
  • Ragedoge
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly plays paused songs when I plug off AirPods

PlanPremiumCountry Slovakia (currently UK)DeviceiPhone 7, iPhone 6s (both devices) Operating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or IssueHi, every now and then (it's very random) when I plug off my AirPods and put them back to the charger Spotify starts to pl...

• Plan Premium Country  Slovakia (currently UK) Device iPhone 7, iPhone 6s (both devices)  Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue Hi, every now and then (it's very ra...
  • MiKHEILL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Missing Artist Playlists

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or IssueSince an update a few weeks ago I can no longer find Artist Playlists.It was normally found at the bottom under singles/compilations on the Artists page. Now all I get is...

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue Since an update a few weeks ago I can no longer find Artist Playlists. It was normally f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scrolling interaction bug with Artist page's Popular songs

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue Steps to reproduce:1. Navigate to any Artist's page2. With a single flick of your finger, scroll downwards with enough momentum that the list continues to scroll automatically.3. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  Steps to reproduce: 1. Navigate to any Artist's page 2. With a single flick of your finger, s...
  • oddic
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Browsing album by Artist

DeviceiPhone 6SOperating System(iOS 12 When I browse by Artist Name , appear all the SONG of that artist and NOT the Album!This is crazy thing!Please try to select "Ennio Morricone" and see how many song is in the list!!Can you add an "Album" view du...

•     Device iPhone 6S Operating System (iOS 12   When I browse by Artist Name , appear all the SONG of that artist and NOT the Album! This is crazy thing! Please try to select ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Watch

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTIi79SK6m2Nomdm_zYQGDEaqaQJQ-4tTkka2FYlJNpSKV2Q/viewformi think this is what you are meant to do for the watch beta application

• Casual Listener
  • https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTIi79SK6m2Nomdm_zYQGDEaqaQJQ-4tTkka2FYlJNpSKV2Q/viewform i think this is what you are meant to do for the watch beta application 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Entering the Beta (for Apple Watch) with wrong information

PremiumGermany iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 12.0.1/WatchOS 5 Hi Folks, 3 days ago I saw a reddit-post about a upcoming support for the Apple watch which I joined.But unfortunately I got typos on the registration page.. but there is no way to correct it to ge...

• Regular
  • Premium Germany     iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 12.0.1/WatchOS 5   Hi Folks,  3 days ago I saw a reddit-post about a upcoming support for the Apple watch which I joined. But&nbsp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Part of the iOS beta program but don't have access to the community

I've successfullt signed up for the iOS beta program and have downloaded the beta through Test Flight, but I don't have access to the beta community forum to report bugs. Every time I try to load it, I get "Access Denied".

• I've successfullt signed up for the iOS beta program and have downloaded the beta through Test Flight, but I don't have access to the beta community forum to report bugs. Every time I try to load it,...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Beta
    iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Watch beta thread?

Hello, Is there an official Apple Watch beta thread on which comments/issues can be reported?

• Music Fan
  •   Hello,   Is there an official Apple Watch beta thread on which comments/issues can be reported?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Brta

Hi. I have signed in for the ios beta program of spotify but did not recoeve an invite. I would like to use the beta. Would you please invite me ASAP? kind regards

• Regular
  • Hi.   I have signed in for the ios beta program of spotify but did not recoeve an invite.    I would like to use the beta. Would you please invite me ASAP?   kind regards &...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Different volume

Hello.Not really an issue but i have a iPhone 8 Plus and a iPad mini 2. When I listen to music through my Bluetooth headset the volume is much louder on the iPad compared to the iPhone. I wonder why that is? It also seems to that the sound quality is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Not really an issue but i have a iPhone 8 Plus and a iPad mini 2. When I listen to music through my Bluetooth headset the volume is much louder on the iPad compared to the iPhone. I wonder wh...
  • M4rt1n41
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else's music has taken over my account

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceIphone XOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue About 3 months ago someone else's account took over mine in the middle of playing music and started playing theirs. It is always the same ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  UK Device Iphone X Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  About 3 months ago someone else's account took ...
  • lowstar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer broken

PlanPremiumCountryFinland DeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemIOS 12 Equalizer-page is broken. List of presets can be scrolled, but no other functionality works (ie. can’t tune eq-curve, can’t toggle eq on/off, can’t select preset).

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland   Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System IOS 12   Equalizer-page is broken. List of presets can be scrolled, but no other functionality works (ie. can’...
  • KaasdeKees
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 12 likes

Editing Playlists

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 12.1; Spotify 8.4.79.933) My Question or Issue Dear Spotify-Team,in your current spotify version for iOS devices it's almost become impossible to edit playlists in an effective manner:I li...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 12.1; Spotify 8.4.79.933)   My Question or Issue   Dear Spotify-Team, in your current spotify version for iO...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Where did the new tracks from followed artist section go?

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12.1 In my home page, there was a lightning bolt icon in the top right corner that showed me all new tracks posted by artists I follow, but it just disappeared. Was this a part of an update...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 12.1    In my home page, there was a lightning bolt icon in the top right corner that showed me all new tra...
  • TheCaptainKP
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Version 8.4.17 - issue with shuffle/repeat function via Bluetooth on Mazda CX5

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceiPhone X, bought in Dec. 2017Operating Systemcurrent iOS 12.1.1 beta (Public beta tester) Spotify Version8.4.79 - installed: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 My IssueSince the update is installed, the shuffle and repeat...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device iPhone X, bought in Dec. 2017 Operating System current iOS 12.1.1 beta (Public beta tester)   Spotify Version 8.4.79 - installed: Wednesday, N...
  • formido
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Radio Playlists vs Normal Artist Radio Stations - difference?

On the Home tab now I have a section called "Recommended Radios" which has a choice of "Non-stop music based on your favourite songs and artists". However these seem to be completely different to to ordinary Spotify radio stations in that they appear...

• Music Fan
  • ...ifferent to to ordinary Spotify radio stations in that they appear to be publicly followable and furthermore they don't appear in the Stations section when I follow them - they seem to be Playlists. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Current song and queued songs not showing in queue list

I have 2 songs in the queue list and one currently playing. The queue works as it should (the queued songs will play in the order queued), but they do not show on this list. The current song does not show in this list either. Has this bug been report...

11074638-578A-4504-9CBB-D7E75C548F96.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   I have 2 songs in the queue list and one currently playing. The queue works as it should (the queued songs will play in the order queued), but they do not show on this list. The current song ...
  • jaredjeya
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 13 likes