Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

CLEAR CACHE BUTTON IOS WHERE IS IT ????

NO WHEREEEE LOOOOL OR THIS IS VERY WELL HIDDEN !!!BETTER TO SCREW UP USERS BY DELETE AND REINSTALL AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!seriously guyz???Make an effort and create the button. This is annoying to delete the apps.

• NO WHEREEEE LOOOOL OR THIS IS VERY WELL HIDDEN !!! BETTER TO SCREW UP USERS BY DELETE AND REINSTALL AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! seriously guyz??? Make an effort and create the button. This is annoying to d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My premium account I've had for over 2 years is now saying it's free

My premium account I've been usingFor 2 years is now saying it's a free account, all my play lists are gone and I can't do anything but shuffle 1 playlist. When I log onto my account online it says I have paid for my account. Not sure what is going o...

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account I've been using For 2 years is now saying it's a free account, all my play lists are gone and I can't do anything but shuffle 1 playlist. When I log onto my account online it says...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue on iPad is a disaster and needs major help

The queue feature, or lack thereof, on the iPad client is very frustrating. I like to use my iPad (not iPhone) so I can take calls, make calls, and perform other tasks on my iPhone without having the music stop if I watch a video from Twitter or Face...

• Casual Listener
  • The queue feature, or lack thereof, on the iPad client is very frustrating.  I like to use my iPad (not iPhone) so I can take calls, make calls, and perform other tasks on my iPhone without havi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Play Queue on iPad App?

Is it possible to see the entire play queue on the iPad app? I know how to add a song to the queue, but I haven't found a way to change the position of the next songs to be played yet. Thanks for any advice!Oliver

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to see the entire play queue on the iPad app? I know how to add a song to the queue, but I haven't found a way to change the position of the next songs to be played yet.    ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Earpods controls not working

Hi, After latest update i've found issue - my earpods stops working properly - i can control volume but middle button plays 'Music' app. CheersArtur

• Hi,  After latest update i've found issue - my earpods stops working properly - i can control volume but middle button plays 'Music' app.  Cheers Artur
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing after a few seconds iOS 9.3 iPhone

This has been an ongoing issue through the last couple of iOS updates as well as Spotify updates (currently on Spotify 5.7.0). There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the issue. Many tracks will play for a few seconds, stop, and then not play again. ...

• Visitor
  • This has been an ongoing issue through the last couple of iOS updates as well as Spotify updates (currently on Spotify 5.7.0). There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the issue. Many tracks will play...
  • autoplayfl
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded files are repeatedly deleted

Hi, since 2 weeks ago every time I start my PC and Spotify launchs, it kills every file on my smartphone (Iphone 6 plus, IOS 10.3.2; Spotify 8.4.8.467) which I downloaded from Spotify.The space is still used and I even can listen to the Songs offline...

• Hi, since 2 weeks ago every time I start my PC and Spotify launchs, it kills every file on my smartphone (Iphone 6 plus, IOS 10.3.2; Spotify 8.4.8.467) which I downloaded from Spotify. The space i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mac mini and iphone

i have premium subscription my iphone says i don't and i see or use iphone to change or listen songs artists playlists i am listening to on mac mini app cna't the iphone app act as a 'remote' and how do i do it bobbmd

• i have premium subscription my iphone says i don't and i see or use iphone to change or listen songs artists playlists i am listening to on mac mini app cna't the iphone app act as a 'remote' and how...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Twitter Share on iOS Times Out

Hello! I'm trying to share the song that I'm listening to and when I click "Share" → "Twitter", the pop-up modal times out and doesn't allow you to type anything and click "Post". If you're fast enough you can press the "Post" button but it won't let...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I'm trying to share the song that I'm listening to and when I click "Share" → "Twitter", the pop-up modal times out and doesn't allow you to type anything and click "Post". If yo...
  • twkerrigan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    twitter
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Losing downloaded albums but not playlists

Hi, I had around 16GB of songs downloaded on my iphone. Most were full albums some just songs. I also have a number of private playlists which include songs from full albums and some single songs. For the second time, it seems I have lost ALL the dow...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I had around 16GB of songs downloaded on my iphone. Most were full albums some just songs. I also have a number of private playlists which include songs from full albums and some si...
  • Spionred
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Limite téléchargement

Bonjour j'ai un compte Premium, mais quand je mets à jour mes téléchargements sur mon IPhone et mon IPad j'ai un message :vous avez atteint la limite pour continuer vous devez supprimer des téléchargements je croyais qu'il n'y avait pas de limites co...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour  j'ai un compte Premium, mais quand je mets à jour mes téléchargements sur mon IPhone et mon IPad j'ai un message : vous avez atteint la limite pour continuer vous devez supprimer des ...
  • snabet
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts on Carplay

Is it possible to see and play podcasts via carplay? I can´t find it.And if no, when will this be integrated?

• Regular
  • Is it possible to see and play podcasts via carplay? I can´t find it. And if no, when will this be integrated?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Carplay
    podcast
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Mobile library filter [iOS]

Call me crazy but I don't make playlists. My library is where I put all the songs, star a song, downloaded, done. However I used to use the filter under Songs in Library as a way to find songs. Filter for the song then hit play. The previous version ...

• Call me crazy but I don't make playlists. My library is where I put all the songs, star a song, downloaded, done. However I used to use the filter under Songs in Library as a way to find songs. Filte...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in the Car (Bluetooth)

I've been using spotify in the car for a while now. I don't have a spotify-enable radio interface so ive been connecting my phone with an FM transmitter (an external bluetooth device). Randomly one day, the spotify app interface switched to a new, Ca...

• Regular
  • I've been using spotify in the car for a while now. I don't have a spotify-enable radio interface so ive been connecting my phone with an FM transmitter (an external bluetooth device). Randomly one d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Car
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify memory use on Iphone 6

My phone is pretty full so i thought i would lower the music quality of my offline songs and remove some offilne playlist. But i am not seeing a diffrence in memory use from spotify. I have around 800 songs on offline and the quality put to normal no...

• My phone is pretty full so i thought i would lower the music quality of my offline songs and remove some offilne playlist. But i am not seeing a diffrence in memory use from spotify. I have around 80...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue&me fiat 500

La versione 8.3 permetteva di cambiare canzone anche dai comandi allo sterzo della Fiat 500 usando Spotify via cavo USB. Con la versione 8.4.8.467 tutto ciò non è più possibile e questa cosa a mio parere è anche molto pericolosa per chi guida, perché...

• Casual Listener
  • La versione 8.3 permetteva di cambiare canzone anche dai comandi allo sterzo della Fiat 500 usando Spotify via cavo USB. Con la versione 8.4.8.467 tutto ciò non è più possibile e questa cosa a mio pa...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Album art next to song description

Hi there.I would like to request that album art be displayed next to the song descriptions like what's shown in the TODAYS TO HITSLike the picture attached shows.Also I like the now playing screen that's displayed while playing this playlist

• Music Fan
  • Hi there. I would like to request that album art be displayed next to the song descriptions like what's shown in the TODAYS TO HITS Like the picture attached shows. Also I like the now playing scr...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

volumen bajo y distorsión em canciones

Hola.Tengo un problema con la app en mi iPhone 5s, las canciones (todas) suenan a muy bajo volumen, tengo que subir todo el volume. Para que sean inteligibles las canciones y cuando subo mucho el volumen se escuchan como distorsionadas.Pensé que se a...

• Hola. Tengo un problema con la app en mi iPhone 5s, las canciones (todas) suenan a muy bajo volumen, tengo que subir todo el volume. Para que sean inteligibles las canciones y cuando subo mucho el v...
  • nicoariffo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads on iPad not loading

Whenever I open up Spotify on my iPad, it automatically shows an ad and says the next 30 minutes are ad free. The past few days, the ads will not load and I have to completely close the app and restart it and just click play on the song I had chosen....

• Whenever I open up Spotify on my iPad, it automatically shows an ad and says the next 30 minutes are ad free. The past few days, the ads will not load and I have to completely close the app and resta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes