Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Connect to Facebook on iPhone

I created a log in not through Facebook but I want to connect to it and when I try it says "you have already activated facebook" but i can't see any of my friends to add from Facebook on my Phone. What are the best suggestions? Am I missing something...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a log in not through Facebook but I want to connect to it and when I try it says "you have already activated facebook" but i can't see any of my friends to add from Facebook on my Phone. Wh...
  • lcolling
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Archivos locales

Buenas tardes, He estado teniendo algunos problemas con un archivo local ya que lo puedo escuchar en el ordenador y en la tablet pero no en el movil (iPhone).Y es raro porque solo me pasa con esa canción porque tengo otros archivos locales y los pued...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes,    He estado teniendo algunos problemas con un archivo local ya que lo puedo escuchar en el ordenador y en la tablet pero no en el movil (iPhone). Y es raro porque solo me...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Deleted facebook, and my premium has gone

I recently deleted my facebook account which was linked in as my Spotify premium, now when I log in to my account my premium won't work. How can this be fixed?

• I recently deleted my facebook account which was linked in as my Spotify premium, now when I log in to my account my premium won't work. How can this be fixed?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HTML Widget subscribe button not working.

Hello everyone, I am having issues lately on iPad, it seems that when I'm on a website with a spotify widget (iframe) on it, and I click on the spotify button, it opens a blank page. However, when i long press the button and select the open in new ta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I am having issues lately on iPad, it seems that when I'm on a website with a spotify widget (iframe) on it, and I click on the spotify button, it opens a blank page. However...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong track plays

I choose to play a track on Spotify free and a different track by the same artist plays!!

• Casual Listener
  • I choose to play a track on Spotify free and a different track by the same artist plays!!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad/iphone wont play or download on wifi

I've been using spotify for a while now (premium) and all of the sudden my ios devices wont let me listen to music on wifi. When i start the song it turns green but doesn't play it just stays at 0 seconds. But it works just fine on cellular. I know i...

• I've been using spotify for a while now (premium) and all of the sudden my ios devices wont let me listen to music on wifi. When i start the song it turns green but doesn't play it  just st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for iOs skips a few seconds mid music

Hy guys.Since the last update, my Spotify skips a few seconds (1-2), mid song. They are downloaded songs, that played just fine before. Happens to every music, even in streaming mode too.In my iPhone, using bluetooth to my car...And with headphones t...

• Hy guys. Since the last update, my Spotify skips a few seconds (1-2), mid song. They are downloaded songs, that played just fine before. Happens to every music, even in streaming mode too. In my iP...
  • aznkeys1694
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When I click a song to play, it plays the playlist in shuffle mode

I have Spotify premium and this has only become an issue as of today, but whenever I click any song to play, it acts as if I clicked shuffle play. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium and this has only become an issue as of today, but whenever I click any song to play, it acts as if I clicked shuffle play. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, ...
  • dariusb1
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Download limit not reached yet, so why do I still get the "download limit reached" error message?

I only have a few hundred songs downloaded, yet I still get the "download limit reached" message. Why is this? I even made it so my ipod touch was my only offline device.

• I only have a few hundred songs downloaded, yet I still get the "download limit reached" message. Why is this? I even made it so my ipod touch was my only offline device.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue on iPhone

I can't view my queue on iPhone 5s. Was working a couple days ago. There's no option to view the queue, I'm stuck viewing the album cover of the current song, which is absolutely useless.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't view my queue on iPhone 5s. Was working a couple days ago. There's no option to view the queue, I'm stuck viewing the album cover of the current song, which is absolutely useless.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing order uses the wrong word

In my songs tab, sorted alphabetically, not a playlist (haven't tried that) songs that start with "The ..." will play in the order they should (by the second word) but visually they're sorted at the end of the section starting with the letter of the ...

• In my songs tab, sorted alphabetically, not a playlist (haven't tried that) songs that start with "The ..." will play in the order they should (by the second word) but visually they're sorted at the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly: Suggested Song is already part of my "SAVED" songs

The song "Fisher" by "Camel Power Club" is in my current Discover Weekly even though it has been amongst my saved list of songs for months. I would consider this to be a bug.

• The song "Fisher" by "Camel Power Club" is in my current Discover Weekly even though it has been amongst my saved list of songs for months. I would consider this to be a bug.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New iPhone won't sync old playlists

I just switched from android to iPhone. I signed into my Spotify on my new iPhone 7 and it shows my account but not any of my playlists, albums, and it's not recognizing my account as premium. Thank you for any help

• I just switched from android to iPhone. I signed into my Spotify on my new iPhone 7 and it shows my account but not any of my playlists, albums, and it's not recognizing my account as premium. Thank ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues listing to playlist when paying premium

Dear All, I am paying for spotify premium, however seems there is a bug at your app and i cannot listen to my playlist when offline.Can you please let me know how to fix the issue or suspende my premium account as I am paying for a service that is no...

• Dear All,   I am paying for spotify premium, however seems there is a bug at your app and i cannot listen to my playlist when offline. Can you please let me know how to fix the issue or suspe...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle/Repeat Settings Reset

Everytime the iOS app updates, the shuffle & repeat settings get reset (basically turned off). I'm just posting to notify the admins of this issue. It can get cumbersome with multiple updated to constantly get it back to my original settings.

• Regular
  • Everytime the iOS app updates, the shuffle & repeat settings get reset (basically turned off). I'm just posting to notify the admins of this issue. It can get cumbersome with multiple updated to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    repeat
    shuffle
    Update
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for iPhone 3GS in Canadian iTunes store?

I've seen a thread pointing to an older Spotify app version that the iPhone 3GS could support but it links to the American store. Is there a version available for the Canadian store? I use my old phone in a Bose player and was hoping to access my Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen a thread pointing to an older Spotify app version that the iPhone 3GS could support but it links to the American store. Is there a version available for the Canadian store?  I use my o...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Links and embedded code don't work when i try to share and promote a track

Hi! None of the URL links work for the artist Mike Diggler and its track Privilegium, nor can I embed it anywhere. It makes it impossible to promote this release. Can someone please look into this? Thanks!https://open.spotify.com/track/31zunBsdmRPZ44...

• Regular
  • Hi! None of the URL links work for the artist Mike Diggler and its track Privilegium, nor can I embed it anywhere.  It makes it impossible to promote this release. Can someone please look into ...
  • burna
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Back Button Not Responding

I've seen a lot of similar threads on the andriod pages, but nothing for iphone. I downloaded the spotify app on my phone today and the "back/previous" button is not working and is grayed out. I can't swipe to the left either; I can only swipe right ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen a lot of similar threads on the andriod pages, but nothing for iphone. I downloaded the spotify app on my phone today and the "back/previous" button is not working and is grayed out. I can'...
  • Danamite
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist wont play in order

I have premium and shuffle is off and i have no songs on queue. But for some reason every time i press next it goes to a different song and wont play in order if i want to listen to a album on my playlist.

• I have premium and shuffle is off and i have no songs on queue. But for some reason every time i press next it goes to a different song and wont play in order if i want to listen to a album on my pla...
  • HoruSs98
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes