Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify sometimes stops (iphone)

Spotify sometimes stops while playing a downloaded Song from my Playlist. Its only on new Songs. The older Songs work perfectly. Even if i press Play the song doesnt continue. I have to close the App but it Can Happen that the Same Songs stops at the...

• Spotify sometimes stops while playing a downloaded Song from my Playlist. Its only on new Songs. The older Songs work perfectly. Even if i press Play the song doesnt continue. I have to close the App...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't search on Data connection

Hi,Spotify will not let me search on a data connection using the iphone app on ios 10. I can log in and out of spotify, but when I search for a song it says "No offline results for "..." Go online to search millions of songs." When I switch from wifi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Spotify will not let me search on a data connection using the iphone app on ios 10. I can log in and out of spotify, but when I search for a song it says "No offline results for "..." Go online ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Am I able to get premium through my apple account

Earlier this year when I paid for a week subscription I was able to do it by paying using my apple account. Is this still possible, and if so how do I do it?

• Earlier this year when I paid for a week subscription I was able to do it by paying using my apple account. Is this still possible, and if so how do I do it?
  • wardahkk
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix stopped working

It says " someting went wrong, try with a New station" everytime i try to listen to any of my daily mixes!Please help!!!

• It says " someting went wrong, try with a New station" everytime i try to listen to any of my daily mixes! Please help!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some local files will not play through Spotify Connect (iPhone to Amazon Tap)

(Cross post in "Other" forum) I am trying to play a Spotify playlist through Amazon Tap (Alexa) using the iPhone app. If I connect directly to the Tap through "Spotify Connect", many of my local files will not play through the Tap. If I try to pick a...

unnamed.png
  • Regular
  • (Cross post in "Other" forum)   I am trying to play a Spotify playlist through Amazon Tap (Alexa) using the iPhone app.  If I connect directly to the Tap through "Spotify Connect", many o...
  • thaqza
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble playing music

Yesterday my spotify suddenly stopped playing. All my musiclist that were downloaded on my IPhone 6splus aren't annymore and i can't play any music. Not in WiFi, 4G or laptop modus. Who knows what is wrong? I already checked my payments. Nothing is w...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday my spotify suddenly stopped playing. All my musiclist that were downloaded on my IPhone 6splus aren't annymore and i can't play any music. Not in WiFi, 4G or laptop modus. Who knows what is...
  • DerekDerek
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy settings

Hi, is there a way to hide the music you hear (without always activating the private session) and clear the published playlists/artists which you have heard?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, is there a way to hide the music you hear (without always activating the private session) and clear the published playlists/artists which you have heard?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't search for friends

Hello,Just wondering why I am not able to see any friends who have Facebook when I try to "find friends"? I used to be able to but for some reason it's blank now. This is both on my iPhone app and on desktop. I'll attach a screen shot to demonstrate....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Just wondering why I am not able to see any friends who have Facebook when I try to "find friends"? I used to be able to but for some reason it's blank now. This is both on my iPhone app an...
  • thepokey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404

Keep getting this error message even when I in-install the app

• Keep getting this error message even when I in-install the app
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on app

Hello. After I got IOS 10 i can't log in on my Spotify app, I've tried to download it again and restarted my phone. Anyone who has the same problem? Please help

• Hello. After I got IOS 10 i can't log in on my Spotify app, I've tried to download it again and restarted my phone. Anyone who has the same problem? Please help
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify app constantly skipping songs?

Hi all.I am having a problems with the spotify on my phone and on my laptop. On my phone, whenever I play a song, it would just skip it without playing it and go on to the next song, and this circle continues until it cycles through the whole playlis...

• Regular
  • Hi all. I am having a problems with the spotify on my phone and on my laptop. On my phone, whenever I play a song, it would just skip it without playing it and go on to the next song, and ...
  • ci7
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

unavaliable albums downloaded on computer unplayable on mobile

Hey guys, i have an album thats unavaliable on spotify downloaded on my computer. It plays fine on computer, but wont let me play on mobile. I have premium, is there a way to play it on mobile or am i out of luck?

• Hey guys, i have an album thats unavaliable on spotify downloaded on my computer. It plays fine on computer, but wont let me play on mobile. I have premium, is there a way to play it on mobile or am ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

push notifications for new music on iOS devices

Is it possible for your phone to sent you alerts and notifications when an artist you are following posts new music?

• Is it possible for your phone to sent you alerts and notifications when an artist you are following posts new music?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files not syncing to mobile

Basically, I have added a song from my laptop's local iTunes library to a Spotify playlist. The problem is that the song isn't syncing to the mobile version of Spotify. Most posts like these that I've read are mentioning the song being greyed out on ...

• Basically, I have added a song from my laptop's local iTunes library to a Spotify playlist. The problem is that the song isn't syncing to the mobile version of Spotify. Most posts like these that I'v...
  • splent
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Login from new phone does not work

Hi everybody, I have a Spotify Premium account on my Mac and iPhone. I bought the iPhone 7 last week and I tried to login to the Spotify app here. At the login, there comes a pop-up that says that I already have an account with this e-mail adress (wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody,   I have a Spotify Premium account on my Mac and iPhone. I bought the iPhone 7 last week and I tried to login to the Spotify app here.  At the login, there comes a pop-up t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Only shuffle/random with a premium account

Hi everybody, i don't understand . I've got a premium account and on my Ipad when i want to start a specific album tapping the first tittle it continue playing with a random tittle. Can someone help me ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody,   i don't understand  . I've got a premium account and on my Ipad when i want to start a specific album tapping the first tittle it continue playing with a random tittle.&nb...
  • Michael99
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium

Hello. I have a problem with my iphone6s. I activated the spotify premium yesterday but my account says that my subscription is still free. Can you please help me? Thank you so much

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have a problem with my iphone6s. I activated the spotify premium yesterday but my account says that my subscription is still free. Can you please help me? Thank you so much
  • lillymetio
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify iOS design changes app update

I have downloaded the latest version of the Spotify for iOS and the hamburger design is still present, how do i change it to the tab menu?

• I have downloaded the latest version of the Spotify for iOS and the hamburger design is still present, how do i change it to the tab menu?  
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App crashes just after I open it

I've got an iPhone SE with iOS 10.1.1 and I basically can't open Spotify because it crashes everytime I try to open it.I've already tried closing the app from all devices, changing iPhone region and then changing it again to where I live (Argentina),...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got an iPhone SE with iOS 10.1.1 and I basically can't open Spotify because it crashes everytime I try to open it. I've already tried closing the app from all devices, changing iPhone region an...
  • Stacybax83
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Desativei minha conta do Facebook e agora acesso E virei free. Como faço para voltar a ser premium

Desativei minha conta do facebook e fiz o login através normal mas minha conta virou free e perdi todas as minhas playlists.Paguei o Spotify este mês. Veja comprovação anexo. Como faço para voltar a ser premium?

• Desativei minha conta do facebook e fiz o login através normal mas minha conta virou free e perdi todas as minhas playlists. Paguei o Spotify este mês. Veja comprovação anexo. Como faço para voltar ...
  • habanarugby
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes