iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Synch to Ipod touch from PC

I'm trying to synch Spotify from my PC to my iPod Nano verion 6.1.6. The iPod is running an older version of Spotify because the newer Spotify won't run on IOS6, and my nano can't upgrade. There is 2 GB space on the nano, and it is connected to the s...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to synch Spotify from my PC to my iPod Nano verion 6.1.6.  The iPod is running an older version of Spotify because the newer Spotify won't run on IOS6, and my nano can't upgrade. &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play certain songs

I recently downloaded the Drake album and I can play the songs on my phone but when I try to connect it to my Bose sound touch the song skips to a different one. Can anyone tell me why?

• I recently downloaded the Drake album and I can play the songs on my phone but when I try to connect it to my Bose sound touch the song skips to a different one. Can anyone tell me why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Local Files

I did everything in the steps I even re-installed the app. I have my PC connected via ethernet and my phone via wifi but they're on the same network IDK why it won't sync!

• Casual Listener
  • I did everything in the steps I even re-installed the app. I have my PC connected via ethernet and my phone via wifi but they're on the same network IDK why it won't sync!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify have a customer service number

I would like to say that Spotify has a awful support center in this community and Contact form. I reached out to many people for help and I still haven't came to a solution. I am being charged twice for a premium subscription that I do not have.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to say that Spotify has a awful support center in this community and Contact form. I reached out to many people for help and I still haven't came to a solution. I am being charged twice ...
  • Fhdkskssbej
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred Playlist

I recently signed up with the family plan with the account @madlooneyy. i had an old account and i deleted it because i wanted a fresh start. in my old account account i had the default playlist "starred" on my iphone. i really enjoyed this playlist ...

• I recently signed up with the family plan with the account @madlooneyy. i had an old account and i deleted it because i wanted a fresh start. in my old account account i had the default playlist "sta...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Starred Playlist

I recently signed up with the family plan with the account @madlooneyy. i had an old account and i deleted it because i wanted a fresh start. in my old account account i had the default playlist "starred" on my iphone. i really enjoyed this playlist ...

•  I recently signed up with the family plan with the account @madlooneyy. i had an old account and i deleted it because i wanted a fresh start. in my old account account i had the default pl...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Podcasts & videos doesn't show up in my iPad app

The Podcasts & Videos section has been available on my. iPhone for awhile now, but still does not appear in on my iPad app. Is there something I'm missing? Is this feature still not available for the iPad? I'm a premium member and as far as I'm conce...

• The Podcasts & Videos section has been available on my. iPhone for awhile now, but still does not appear in on my iPad app. Is there something I'm missing? Is this feature still not available for...
  • tobi_hase
  • 43 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 17 likes

My Spotify will not scrobble to Last.FM

Hello there I have searched Google, as well as this forum, and can see there have been similar issues and posts before. However I have tried all the fixes referenced and none have worked for me. This includes a clean reinstall, changing my Last.FM pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there 🙂   I have  searched Google, as well as this forum, and can see there have been similar issues and posts before. However I have tried all the fixes referenced and none have...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Playback position

After upgrading to 5.5.1.1025 it seems that the app no longer resumes playback where I left off after hitting pause or removing audio jack. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

• After upgrading to 5.5.1.1025 it seems that the app no longer resumes playback where I left off after hitting pause or removing audio jack. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 6s+ spotify mobile version 5 and ford focus usb skipping tracks

Hi,I have an issue with mobile version of spotify app. I have iphone 6s+ with iOS 9.3.1 and when I connect my phone via USB to my Ford Focus it plays first song just fine but then it plays only 2sec of next song and skips to another then it plays nex...

• Hi, I have an issue with mobile version of spotify app. I have iphone 6s+ with iOS 9.3.1 and when I connect my phone via USB to my Ford Focus it plays first song just fine but then it plays only 2se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently Played Artists

Can you please update this **bleep**? It's been the same artists for the last two and a half/three weeks, guys. Seriously?

• Can you please update this **bleep**? It's been the same artists for the last two and a half/three weeks, guys. Seriously?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently Played Artists not Updating

As my subject states it's not working anymore *many sad faces* it was working wonderfully for awhile and then stopped again. Please help

• As my subject states it's not working anymore *many sad faces* it was working wonderfully for awhile and then stopped again. Please help
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Recently played artists not updating
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify won't delete songs

Keep trying says removed from library but it will still be there....

• Keep trying says removed from library but it will still be there....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AN ERROR OCCURRED

Everytime I open my Spotify on my 6, whether its on my Wi-Fi or on my LTE, I get a message saying an error occurred in every section, except for playlists. The app has become unusable because I can only access my playlists, and only the ones I have s...

• Regular
  • Everytime I open my Spotify on my 6, whether its on my Wi-Fi or on my LTE, I get a message saying an error occurred in every section, except for playlists. The app has become unusable because I can o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not play songs.

Working off of an iPad, spotify will not play any playlists. It opens and shuffles to a song, but once that's done no music starts and the timeline stays at zero.

• Casual Listener
  • Working off of an iPad, spotify will not play any playlists. It opens and shuffles to a song, but once that's done no music starts and the timeline stays at zero.
  • Jonny27
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify version 5.5.1

Hi, Since today Spotify version 5.5.1 is running in my iOS devices. To be honest I don't see any upadtes there. Otherwise, in link below, "macrumors" says that some users have found a version with the end of "hamburger button" and a new navigation ba...

• Roadie
  • Hi,    Since today Spotify version 5.5.1 is running in my iOS devices. To be honest I don't see any upadtes there. Otherwise, in link below, "macrumors" says that some users have fou...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't share Spotify links with friends in iOS

I make lots of playlists and send tracks to friends. Lately, anytime I click "share" and "copy link", and text to friends, it opens Spotify but doesn't open the track or playlist. It used to work up until a couple weeks ago. I used to always be able ...

• I make lots of playlists and send tracks to friends. Lately, anytime I click "share" and "copy link", and text to friends, it opens Spotify but doesn't open the track or playlist. It used to work up ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Share links
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete ALL synced music from my devices

Why isn't there a simpler way to delete all synced music from my devices? Instead of having to go through my list of synced artists, albums, songs and playlists, there should be a button in settings that simply clears everything! Unchecking every sin...

• Why isn't there a simpler way to delete all synced music from my devices?   Instead of having to go through my list of synced artists, albums, songs and playlists,  there should be a butt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    delete
    iOS
    Music
    synced
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium is not showing up

I bought the premium with the student discount and it still says on my account I'm using free and I have already been charged on my bank account. I logged out, uninstalled the app, and restarted my phone but still nothing. If it doesn't work I would ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought the premium with the student discount and it still says on my account I'm using free and I have already been charged on my bank account. I logged out, uninstalled the app, and restarted my p...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone Facebook logout

I'm using the Spotify app on my Iphone 5c and created an account by logging in on my Facebook account. For some reason I've been logged out and am not able to log in anymore. I have tried to login with my facebook account, I've tried to login with my...

• I'm using the Spotify app on my Iphone 5c and created an account by logging in on my Facebook account. For some reason I've been logged out and am not able to log in anymore. I have tried to login wi...
  • ChrispyWood
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes