Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Unable to connect Facebook to Spotify account

Hi, I've quitted using Facebook for a while, so I also lost my connection between my Facebook and Spotify account. Now I'm back to Facebook, (same emailadres used), and i want to link my Spotify account to Facebook again. Copmleted the steps on Faceb...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've quitted using Facebook for a while, so I also lost my connection between my Facebook and Spotify account. Now I'm back to Facebook, (same emailadres used), and i want to link my...
  • SuperBruut
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How long until premium trial begins

I got an email confirming my premium trial and I'm still only getting the regular service access. I was planning on continuing the premium service after my free trial, but now I'm not so sure.

• Casual Listener
  • I got an email confirming my premium trial and I'm still only getting the regular service access. I was planning on continuing the premium service after my free trial, but now I'm not so sure.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Non-monthly rate plans?

I'm an adult user who deliberately avoids monthly payments/fees - both on principal and to avoid fiscal bloat.Particularly for a service with a small fee, I'm very reluctant to sign up for any service resulting in a monthly charge, and also fear this...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm an adult user who deliberately avoids monthly payments/fees - both on principal and to avoid fiscal bloat. Particularly for a service with a small fee, I'm very reluctant to sign up for any serv...
  • geolemon
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Die Toten Hosen - This track is not available

When seraching for "Die Toten Hosen" I find an album called "Reich & Sexy II". However just one song can be played. All also sond result in error... This track is not available. Why this??

• When seraching for "Die Toten Hosen" I find an album called "Reich & Sexy II". However just one song can be played. All also sond result in error... This track is not available.   Why ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Really screwed the pooch on upgrading my account.

Hey! Thanks in advance for reading this! I recently tried to upgrade my account. When I did I ended up making two accounts one with some random number "1255358436" as my username and the other with the wrong email address. I would like to cancel the ...

• Regular
  • Hey! Thanks in advance for reading this! I recently tried to upgrade my account. When I did I ended up making two accounts one with some random number "1255358436" as my username and the other w...
  • Brandon_reid1
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't find my playlists anywhere! Restore?

Hi! All day long I had been spending time on fixing my playlists by deleting old and bad songs and sorting them up and building new playlists.Then I was going to re-sync them with my Android-phone and I thought that if I delete my old playlists and r...

• Regular
  • Hi! All day long I had been spending time on fixing my playlists by deleting old and bad songs and sorting them up and building new playlists. Then I was going to re-sync them with my Android-phone ...
  • viccee95
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

From Premium to Unlimited, very slow and no conection

Hi, I have changed my account from Premium to Unlimited. Now I can´t listen any song for complete, every time is stopping and dont charging songs. I have paid for a service who I can use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hi,   I have changed my account from Premium to Unlimited.   Now I can´t listen any song for complete, every time is stopping and dont charging songs.   I have paid for a s...
  • raszh
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing Login Details from FB to a new Spotify Acct

I have recently purchased a monthly subscription to Spotify, but now I don't want to login with my FB details. I would rather have a Spotify account to login with. How can I switch my acct from a FB login to a Spotify login?

• Regular
  • I have recently purchased a monthly subscription to Spotify, but now I don't want to login with my FB details. I would rather have a Spotify account to login with. How can I switch my acct from a FB ...
  • JoshuaCook
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertising fail?

Google play music is advertising on your service? Seems odd seeing as they are a rival and free company LOL - classic!

• Roadie
  • Google play music is advertising on your service? Seems odd seeing as they are a rival and free company   LOL - classic!
  • pcoventry76
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account gone free!

Hello,I've been using Spotify as a premium for about 2 months already, everything was going well. Yesterday i noticed that all the premium features gone away, as if my account is no longer a premium one.Should I retry to switch to premium mode or wha...

• Regular
  • Hello, I've been using Spotify as a premium for about 2 months already, everything was going well.  Yesterday i noticed that all the premium features gone away, as if my account is no longe...
  • Souda
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spam from facebook

I have recently registered with Spotify without using a facebook account. The email address I use for registering is unique to Spotify. Now I get spam from facebook sent to this unique e-mail address. Does Spotify give my email address to facebook?

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently registered with Spotify without using a facebook account. The email address I use for registering is unique to Spotify. Now I get spam from facebook sent to this unique e-mail address...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My debit card info changed.

So I entered the new card info. How long does it take to get spotify back again? I go to play songs and it says I'm not premium. When in fact I am. I got billed today.

• So I entered the new card info. How long does it take to get spotify back again? I go to play songs and it says I'm not premium. When in fact I am. I got billed today.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline access withdrawn

My offline access has been withdrawn even though I only have Spotify installed on 3 devices!!... I've had a lot of trouble with offline access and playlists gone missing and having to sync them again... Spotify, what is happening?? I know that this s...

• Regular
  • My offline access has been withdrawn even though I only have Spotify installed on 3 devices!!... I've had a lot of trouble with offline access and playlists gone missing and having to sync them again...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 154 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 154 replies
  • 1 likes

Lächerliche Umstellung

Mit der begrenzten Stundenanzahl. Waren wohl doch zu viele die Spotify benutzt haben ohne zu zahlen. Danke und Account gelöscht.

• Mit der begrenzten Stundenanzahl.   Waren wohl doch zu viele die Spotify benutzt haben ohne zu zahlen.   Danke und Account gelöscht.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook Account Switch - Austria

Hello, I have opened a Spotify Account in Austria through a Facebook account because it is compulsory in this country. As I didnt want to connect it directly to my real Facebook account i used another fake facebook account. Now I know how great spoti...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I have opened a Spotify Account in Austria through a Facebook account because it is compulsory in this country.   As I didnt want to connect it directly to my real Facebook...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium says I'm a free user now

I logged out of my phone and into my wife's phone now my account say that I am a free user. I'm on a 30 day free trial but i have my card on file to be charged on the 13th of December .

• I logged out of my phone and into my wife's phone now my account say that I am a free user. I'm on a 30 day free trial but i have my card on file to be charged on the 13th of December .
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It looks like Spotify merged my accounts & removed my playlists in the process

I was logged in with a Spotify username, and tried to switch to my Facebook-integrated account. I think instead of switching over, Spotify merged the two accounts into one? Which would be alright really, except that now all of the playlists from my F...

• Casual Listener
  • I was logged in with a Spotify username, and tried to switch to my Facebook-integrated account. I think instead of switching over, Spotify merged the two accounts into one? Which would be alright rea...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unimited to premium

Can you switch your current Unlimited account to premium withouth having to pay? I have 44 Days remaining on my unlimited card.

• Can you switch your current Unlimited account to premium withouth having to pay?   I have 44 Days remaining on my unlimited card.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time limit won't start over

Hi. I have an account via my Facebook, and up to now it's been working great, but now my time limit won't start over. The last two week i've been litning to 1 or two hours of music all together, and it keeps saying that I have 12 minutes left, or 0 m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.  I have an account via my Facebook, and up to now it's been working great, but now my time limit won't start over. The last two week i've been litning to 1 or two hours of music all togeth...
  • sarafmoos
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes