Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio not available on new android app

PlanFreeCountry DeviceSamsuing GalaxyOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue The radio option on the new upgrade of the spotify app is no longer there. I have been using this radio feature for years and it is one of my favorite things. The new u...

• Plan Free Country   Device Samsuing Galaxy Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  The radio option on the new upgrade of the spotify app is no longer there. I have ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

radio

radio has gone missing as of yesterday.. i need to knwo where its gone as i was premium untill yesterday.. so maybeits just beenmoved to premium tier?idk and id like to know imnot about to renew premium if im not going tohave my radio as its all me a...

• Casual Listener
  •   radio has gone missing as of yesterday.. i need to knwo where its gone as i was premium untill yesterday.. so maybeits just beenmoved to premium tier?idk and id like to know imnot about to re...
  • Footballroybal
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Pixel 2 Equalizer Music Quality glitch

Hello support team,I found an annoing problem during switch on/off the Equalizer on my Pixel 2 latest Patch (May 2018). The issue is reproducible on my device.Turn off the buildin EQ from Spotify App -> left the EQ menue -> go back to EQ menue -> tur...

• Regular
  • Hello support team, I found an annoing problem during switch on/off the Equalizer on my Pixel 2 latest Patch (May 2018).   The issue is reproducible on my device. Turn off the buildin EQ fro...
  • k_d5e9-qvs9je
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix and made for you not working

PlanPremium Country DeviceSamsung 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Daily mix and made for you not working. Nothing comes up. Already tried logging in and out.

• Plan Premium  Country   Device Samsung 8 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue  Daily mix and made for you not working. Nothing comes up. Already tried l...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can't I download songs for offline use on my gear 3?

PlanPremiumDeviceSamsung gear 3My Question or Issue I am connected to Wi-Fi, so why can't I download?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device Samsung gear 3 My Question or Issue  I am connected to Wi-Fi, so why can't I download?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Smartwatch

Hey! What smartwatches have you released Spotify offline to? Included with apple products. I have heard that it´s avilible on samsung gear s3 but i wonder if some more models from example sumsung, apple or garmin smartwatches that are compatible whit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! What smartwatches have you released Spotify offline to? Included with apple products. I have heard that it´s avilible on samsung gear s3 but i wonder if some more models from example sumsung, ap...
  • blckft
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast underplayed option gone ?

Since the update there is not an option to show just the unplayed podcast. Am I missing something here or did you take out a very handy option ?

• Since the update there is not an option to show just the unplayed podcast.  Am I missing something here or did you take out a very handy option ?
  • Jdjesse
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My library songs don't sync properly

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceMotorola Moto E4 PlusOperating SystemAndroid 7.1.1 NougatWindows 7 Professional 64 bit My Question or IssueSo I just signed Premium, and yesterday I was adding songs to my library through the Windows client, and today th...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Motorola Moto E4 Plus Operating System Android 7.1.1 Nougat Windows 7 Professional 64 bit   My Question or Issue So I just signed Premium, and yeste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Musica entrecortada

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S6Operating SystemAndroid 7.0 Al inicio de cada canción, la misma se escucha entrecortada, durante un periodo de 20 a 60 segundos. Luego se escucha perfectamente, pero es una situación molesta. Me pasa ...

• Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Samsung Galaxy S6 Operating System Android 7.0   Al inicio de cada canción, la misma se escucha entrecortada, durante un periodo de 20 a 60 segundo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [bug] Filter inside a playlist

Hello, i have a problem with the filter option on my playlist, everytime i search for a specific song using the filter option it won't play the good music but a totaly other one I have tried to unistal, reboot, ...and it totaly work on my desktop And...

• Regular
  • Hello,  i have a problem with the filter option on my playlist,  everytime i search for a specific song using the filter option it won't play the good music but a totaly other one  ...
  • Kahadok
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist Song Search Bug

Hey, when I search for a certain song or a group in my own public playlist it doesn't play that song. For example I'm searching Nightwish in my playlist, it gives me the results that I want BUT when I click on a song it plays from the very start of m...

• Regular
  • Hey, when I search for a certain song or a group in my own public playlist it doesn't play that song. For example I'm searching Nightwish in my playlist, it gives me the results that I want BUT w...
  • Mauricio936
  • Regular
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes

WLAN speakers (Raumfeld) not available

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceanyOperating SystemAndroid 8.1 My Question or IssueHi!Since the activation of a firewall controlling traffic in my local network (incl. WLAN) I cannot see any speakers in the spotify app.However, I can use the speakers...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany  Device any Operating System Android 8.1   My Question or Issue Hi! Since the activation of a firewall controlling traffic in my local network (incl....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

My Question or Issue Hello everybody,I have a question. Is it possible to stop the playlist when the last song has played? It starts everytime again with the first song, but it must stop. Is this possible? I don't know how to do this.

• My Question or Issue   Hello everybody, I have a question. Is it possible to stop the playlist when the last song has played? It starts everytime again with the first song, but it must stop. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please go online to connect to Spotify

I was listening to my playlist today. I wasn't in my house so I had the Offline Sesion ON. Then, suddenly, I was logged out without any warning. I tried to relog and it said "You are currently set to offline. Please go online to connect to Spotify."....

• I was listening to my playlist today. I wasn't in my house so I had the Offline Sesion ON. Then, suddenly, I was logged out without any warning. I tried to relog and it said "You are currently set to...
  • andystephen
  • Regular
  • 30 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 18 likes

Playing edited versions of explicit songs on Spotify Radio

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueIf I toggle the allow explicit content option off, then one of my artist radio stations that I listen to stops playing all the music by that artist. This art...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue If I toggle the allow explicit content option off, then one of my artist rad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] Spotify playlist,followers,Internet profile,sorting music

PlanFreeCountryItalyDevice(Sony Z3C,Samsung tablet)Operating System(Android KK) My Question or Issue Hi, about my account -Android with Kitkat and newest version/gui, Spotify Free version,smartphone.I have 92 playlists(most of them are mine,a bunch a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Italy Device (Sony Z3C,Samsung tablet) Operating System (Android KK)   My Question or Issue   Hi, about my account   -Android with Kitkat and newest vers...
  • Footballroybal
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect starts and stops at random

My Question or IssueUsing spotify connect at home. Without changing any settings, since about a week the music starts and stops at random. Having to press play to restart the music from time to time is annoying, but music that starts to blast through...

• My Question or Issue Using spotify connect at home. Without changing any settings, since about a week the music starts and stops at random. Having to press play to restart the music from time to tim...
  • pdhoff
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Android] The App takes a lot to start working after I open it

Hello,I'm have a Premium version of Spotify, but I'm having some trouble with the app on Android.After I open Spotify it takes a lot to start working properly (2-3 minutes or more), by this I mean that if I try to do something it starts loading ang g...

• Hello, I'm have a Premium version of Spotify, but I'm having some trouble with the app on Android. After I open Spotify it takes a lot to start working properly (2-3 minutes or more), by this I mea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Radio-Playlists from "last heared"

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy s8 Operating System My Question or Issue I want to delete the 4 Radio-Playlists from the spotify mobile app from last heared and they won't go away. Please help me, it drives me crazy

• Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy s8  Operating System     My Question or Issue  I want to delete the 4 Radio-Playlists from the spotify mobile app from ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No videos option in my country

I live in Malaysia and I recently only found out that the users can watch videos on Spotify but there is no such option for me. I just wanted to know whether I should update my app or its a regional thing.

• I live in Malaysia and I recently only found out that the users can watch videos on Spotify but there is no such option for me. I just wanted to know whether I should update my app or its a regional ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes