Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

FAMILY PLAN DOUBLE CHARGES

PlanFAMILY PREMIUMCountryusaDevicepc, iphone 10, macbook pro latest osOperating Systemwindows 10, ios My Question or Issue Just switched to family plan (14.99 per month). However, up to this point my kids had - and are still - incurring individual ch...

• Visitor
  • Plan FAMILY PREMIUM Country usa Device pc, iphone 10, macbook pro latest os Operating System windows 10, ios       My Question or Issue   Just switched to family plan...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to subscribe to premium

My Question or IssueI can't subscribe to Spotify premium with my card even thought all of the information is correct and my card is working. I've tried different browsers as well. The card I'm using is the same card I've used before to subscribe to p...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue I can't subscribe to Spotify premium with my card even thought all of the information is correct and my card is working. I've tried different browsers as well. The card I'm usin...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu not working with premium

I have the premium plan and have the free Hulu that comes with it and it is no longer working. Hulu keeps asking me to change my plan and pay. Not too happy that I pay for premium and can’t even get in contact with someone as well. Probably canceling...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the premium plan and have the free Hulu that comes with it and it is no longer working.  Hulu keeps asking me to change my plan and pay. Not too happy that I pay for premium and can’t eve...
  • Jduncan421
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting ads for premium that im not eligible for

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueGetting ads for 3 months of premium for free, but then I click on it and nothing happ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Australia Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Gett...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I paid double!

hello, i just paid for spotify! However, i paid double i mean i paid $4.99 and $9.99 at the same time. First, i tried to paid for students premium, but i don't know why i can't. So, i paid for original premium prices. When I looked at my account I pa...

• hello, i just paid for spotify! However, i paid double i mean i paid $4.99 and $9.99 at the same time. First, i tried to paid for students premium, but i don't know why i can't. So, i paid for origin...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 months free didnt work

An advert for 3 free months came up on my free account. Followed the links, paid by paypal, and now it's already took out 9.99 and states that my next payment is for 9.99 this day next month.Something clearly has gone wrong here and theres no one to ...

• Casual Listener
  • An advert for 3 free months came up on my free account.  Followed the links, paid by paypal, and now it's already took out 9.99 and states that my next payment is for 9.99 this day next month. ...
  • Moyhis
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change country before Premium expires?

PlanPremiumCountryIndia/US My Question or IssueI have Premium paid for until some time in 2020 from India. I've moved to the US and don't see an option to switch the country. I can still use Spotify but a bunch of songs and some entire discographies ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country India/US   My Question or Issue I have Premium paid for until some time in 2020 from India. I've moved to the US and don't see an option to switch the country. I can s...
  • rkank
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium ran up, so was automatically changed to premium and lost my hulu account

I was only able to have my student discount for 4 years and once that time was up, spotify automatically changed me to premium. In doing that, I lost my hulu access. How do I fix this?

• Visitor
  • I was only able to have my student discount for 4 years and once that time was up, spotify automatically changed me to premium. In doing that, I lost my hulu access. How do I fix this?
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Billing for over 2 years

I have been double billed for over 2 years, at $9.99 per month. I was told I had a "Facebook" account, which I do not remember. This "extra" account was cancelled, but I was told I would not receive a refund or credit. This is at best, unfair, and at...

• Visitor
  • I have been double billed for over 2 years, at $9.99 per month. I was told I had a "Facebook" account, which I do not remember. This "extra" account was cancelled, but I was told I would not receive ...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Garmin Fenix 6X: BBC Podcasts not syncing

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+ and Garmin Fenix 6X My Question or IssueI just subscribed to Spotify Premium, thrilled that I can listen to podcasts, directly from my watch. Oddly enough, BBC podcasts are not syncing to the watch. ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ and Garmin Fenix 6X   My Question or Issue I just subscribed to Spotify Premium, thrilled that I can listen to podcasts, directly ...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

2 Spotify payments coming out of account do not know for what accounts

I have checked my bank accounts and I have three spotify payments per month coming out. One is for my own account 14.99 family premium.One is my daughter 9.99 which I will cancel and she will use premium.The other we have no idea whom is using it or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have checked my bank accounts and I have three spotify payments per month coming out.   One is for my own account 14.99 family premium. One is my daughter 9.99 which I will cancel and she w...
  • Luca-Janos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Hello there. Sincerly, Spotify is not available in my country (Serbia). I was wondering if I could buy the premium account somehow and use it through VPN? If not, when will it be available for Serbia? I am willing to pay right now and use it through ...

• Visitor
  • Hello there.   Sincerly, Spotify is not available in my country (Serbia). I was wondering if I could buy the premium account somehow and use it through VPN? If not, when will it be available f...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently bought Premium but still have features from free

Hello i bought Spotify premium, yesterday and it still acts somewhat like i have a free account. I cant disable shuffle play, im not allowed to see what song is playing next, i cant go back to a previous song. I do have some features of Premium like ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello i bought Spotify premium, yesterday and it still acts somewhat like i have a free account. I cant disable shuffle play, im not allowed to see what song is playing next, i cant go back to a prev...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.4.1 My Question or IssueMy Spotify account was registered from the US and I wanted to switch it to Premium while being in the US but when I enter my Visa card number which I got from Pakistan,...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12.4.1   My Question or Issue My Spotify account was registered from the US and I wanted to switch it to Premium while bei...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Failed Subscription

Plan129/month PremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceXiaomi Redmi 7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Whenever I tried to subscribe on P 129/month via credit/debit card, it says that I'm not eligible to the offer. The only promo that they want me t...

• Visitor
  • Plan 129/month Premium Country Philippines Device Xiaomi Redmi 7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Whenever I tried to subscribe on P 129/month via credit/debit c...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium 5 users how do I get 6 users

I have premium and pay the 14.99 that gives me 5 users. I see now where you are doing six to compete with apple no doubt. How do I ( a loyal customer ) get my sixth user? Do I have to cancel this subscritpion and start a whole new one

• Visitor
  • I have premium and pay the 14.99 that gives me 5 users.  I see now where you are doing six to compete with apple no doubt.  How do I ( a loyal customer ) get my sixth user?   Do I...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed name; lost free Hulu

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice Operating System My Question or IssueBefore I got married, I signed up for Spotify Premium and got Hulu for free. After I got married, a new account was set up for me in order to change my last name. Doing that caused me t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Before I got married, I signed up for Spotify Premium and got Hulu for free.  After I got mar...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

paysafe card

PlanFreeCountrySwedenDeviceIphone xs My Question or IssueI have a paysafe card and wanr to buy spotify premium with it but i can not find the option to use it and it says that it works in spotify on the paysafe websitei need help to know if i can use...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Sweden Device Iphone xs   My Question or Issue I have a paysafe card and wanr to buy spotify premium with it but i can not find the option to use it and it says that it...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Duo not working

PlanPremium DuoCountryColombiaDeviceiPhone 5 Plus and iPhone 7 PlusMy Question or IssueI recently upgraded from Premium to Premium Duo, I'm almost going to be charged for this new plan, but if my daughter is listening to music on the app on her iPhon...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Colombia Device iPhone 5 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus My Question or Issue I recently upgraded from Premium to Premium Duo, I'm almost going to be charged for this new plan,...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Debit fail. Unable to complete premium paying when Updating card info.

PlanStudent PlanCountryBrazilDeviceMoto G6 PlayOperating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueFor months and months now i've been able to pay for my subscription just fine, spotify would charge me automatically and renew my subscription. But today, ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Student Plan Country Brazil Device Moto G6 Play Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue For months and months now i've been able to pay for my subscription just fine, ...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes