Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • NBOI11
  • 859 replies
  • 314 likes
  • 859 replies
  • 314 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to sync offline playlists.

Hello, I'm having an issue that I can't fins a solution to. I haven't reached the max of 3,333 songs, I have a huge amount of sotrage available to download my music to my deivces, and yet, I keep getting the orange exclamation point as if I am experi...

• Hello, I'm having an issue that I can't fins a solution to. I haven't reached the max of 3,333 songs, I have a huge amount of sotrage available to download my music to my deivces, and yet, I keep get...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no longer working on My iPhone!

I can see all My playlists and songs but when I click to play à song nothing happens. IT is working as normal on my iPad but not on My iPhone....Any idea's what is causing this?Some time ago I had à message from Spotify that something was wrong but I...

• I can see all My playlists and songs but when I click to play à song nothing happens. IT is working as normal on my iPad but not on My iPhone.... Any idea's what is causing this? Some time ago I ha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

USB Car Audio Connectivity Issues

Im running an iphone 5s with the latest software. When I connect via usb i get no sound but the music is playing. I had a buddy connect with his iphone 5s same cord, radio, and app and it works fine. I've seen a lot of issues connecting with spotify ...

• Im running an iphone 5s with the latest software. When I connect via usb i get no sound but the music is playing. I had a buddy connect with his iphone 5s same cord, radio, and app and it works ...
  • finnaqua
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and GMC Terrain

I've had an interesting development in my Spotify interaction. Prior to iOS 6, I could plug my iphone 4s into my 2013 GMC terrain via USB and control spotify through my vehicle controls. After updating however, I can only play songs when I search for...

• I've had an interesting development in my Spotify interaction. Prior to iOS 6, I could plug my iphone 4s into my 2013 GMC terrain via USB and control spotify through my vehicle controls. After updati...
  • Peaches79
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

music randomly stops.

I was wondering why my music randomly stops? Its getting really annoying. Is there anyway i can fix it? Thanks.

• I was wondering why my music randomly stops? Its getting really annoying. Is there anyway i can fix it? Thanks.
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My offline playlists keeps turning to online

When travelling abroad I always shut down the data roaming on my Iphone, and use only a couple of offline playlists when listening to music on Spotify. But recently my phone (or the Spotify app, I don´t know) insists on turning the playlists to onlin...

• Regular
  • When travelling abroad I always shut down the data roaming on my Iphone, and use only a couple of offline playlists when listening to music on Spotify. But recently my phone (or the Spotify app, I do...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing music - 'Do What U Want' Cover

Hi all, I recently had one music file removed from my "My Music" list and was wondering why it was removed. It was a cover to "Do what U want" by Lady Gaga and featured a duet between a guy and girl, performed in acoustic piano style. I did not get t...

• Hi all,   I recently had one music file removed from my "My Music" list and was wondering why it was removed. It was a cover to "Do what U want" by Lady Gaga and featured a duet between a g...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • do what u want
    lady gaga
    Missing Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Switching from iTunes Music to Spotify on iPhone and iPad

Hi all! I just registered for Spotify Premium with the following crazy idea in mind. I currently ave quite a large iTunes library of approximately 40GB or more in music. I am also registered with iTunes Match to ensure that my music is available to a...

• Regular
  • Hi all! I just registered for Spotify Premium with the following crazy idea in mind. I currently ave quite a large iTunes library of approximately 40GB or more in music. I am also registered with iTu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists Missing on iPhone (but fine in windows version)

A more detailed description, using numbered steps I logged into spotify on iphone a few weeks ago and nothing worked (maybe a connectivity problem if I remember...no internet). After it finally reconnected, all my playlists were gone in the iphone ap...

• Casual Listener
  •   A more detailed description, using numbered steps I logged into spotify on iphone a few weeks ago and nothing worked (maybe a connectivity problem if I remember...no internet).  After...
  • chrisp5625
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Releases

Hi, since i guess 4 weeks my 'new' releases doesn't update anymore. Reinstalling the app did not work. Update Spotify did not work.. Please can someone help me? iPhone 5S Latest iOS Latest version Spotify Wow or is https://play.spotify.com/album/7zBQ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, since i guess 4 weeks my 'new' releases doesn't update anymore. Reinstalling the app did not work. Update Spotify did not work.. Please can someone help me?    iPhone 5S Latest iO...
  • sellinglennon
  • Music Fan
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

All I want to do is to shuffle System of a Down.

So I go to my music - starred - scroll up, and type in "system". I click a song I wanna play, and then go to press the shuffle button. Next thing I know the next song is NOT by System. In fact when I press back my search is no longer there. Apparentl...

• Visitor
  • So I go to my music - starred - scroll up, and type in "system". I click a song I wanna play, and then go to press the shuffle button. Next thing I know the next song is NOT by System. In fact when I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Adicts Album Fifth Overture labeled wrong

The songs in "The Adicts" album titled "fifth overture" are labeled wrong on my phone. I play "na na na na" and instead "going home" plays. Each song in the album is mislabeled. On my phone.

• The songs in "The Adicts" album titled "fifth overture" are labeled wrong on my phone. I play "na na na na" and instead "going home" plays. Each song in the album is mislabeled. On my phone.
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • mislabeled
    or glitch
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover content varries

Hey,Do you also experience a significant difference between the Discover content between the iOS app and your Windows desktop app?The music Spotify proposes on my desktop is great, on the iOS device it just sucks...Any ideas how to fix that?Johannes

• Gig Goer
  • Hey, Do you also experience a significant difference between the Discover content between the iOS app and your Windows desktop app? The music Spotify proposes on my desktop is great, on the iOS...
  • StevenR
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

IPad update issues

After the update today, I cannot scroll down the track lists of albums when in Landscape orientation. Additionally, the track lists in albums do not show whether a song has already been downloaded any more. It was bad enough that there haven't been a...

• Casual Listener
  • After the update today, I cannot scroll down the track lists of albums when in Landscape orientation. Additionally, the track lists in albums do not show whether a song has already been downloaded an...
  • jfaras
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

my iphone wont update with all my songs

I am new to spotify and have the premium subscription. I have plowed my library on my mac and want to play it on my phone but the app I downloaded only has my playlists not my complete songs. How can I have my complete library with me mobile

• I am new to spotify and have the premium subscription. I have plowed my library on my mac and want to play it on my phone but the app I downloaded only has my playlists not my complete songs. &nbsp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify IOS App forgets my Log On??

Hi there, I am having an annoying issue with my spotify App on IOS. I am using Spotify Premium on my IPhone 5s (Version 7.0.6). When logging on to my premium account, Spotify signs me on, no problem so far. After a while (usually 3-7 days of usage) w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I am having an annoying issue with my spotify App on IOS. I am using Spotify Premium on my IPhone 5s (Version 7.0.6).   When logging on to my premium account, Spotify si...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Problema con Spotify en el coche

Buenas! Les cuento, uso Spotify en mi Iphone 4 con iOS 7.1 y en el auto tengo una radio Pioneer con USB. Si conecto el teléfono y reproduzco música local o TuneIn funciona bien, pero al conectarlo e intentar reproducir música desde Spotify no lo hace...

• Visitor
  • Buenas! Les cuento, uso Spotify en mi Iphone 4 con iOS 7.1 y en el auto tengo una radio Pioneer con USB. Si conecto el teléfono y reproduzco música local o TuneIn funciona bien, pero al conectarlo e ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist 'Loading...' when opening app

HiOn both my devices (iPhone 5s & iPad Mini Retina) Spotify comes up with Loading... on all of my playlists that are not sync'd for offline.Having looked into this a bit i believe i may need to have my device list checked for corruptions? If it's not...

• Regular
  • Hi On both my devices (iPhone 5s & iPad Mini Retina) Spotify comes up with Loading... on all of my playlists that are not sync'd for offline. Having looked into this a bit i believe i may n...
  • chasb73
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

HOW DO I DISCONNECT MY FACBOOK FROM SPOTIFY?!?

Im soo angry!! I have disconnected my facebook several times from spotify and vice versa. I log out and log in but when im online my stupid facebook is still connected!? I clearly went to Edit -> Preferences -> Social Networks -> Disconnect from face...

• Im soo angry!!   I have disconnected my facebook several times from spotify and vice versa. I log out and log in but when im online my stupid facebook is still connected!? I clearly went...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod