Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Spotify Conncet shows wrong tracks

Hi there I am still experiencing the problem of showing wrong tracks when using connect over my speaker. It often happens after my phone is locked and unlocked. If I keep my phone screen unlocked, the problem doesn't usually occur, but I am not 100% ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there I am still experiencing the problem of showing wrong tracks when using connect over my speaker. It often happens after my phone is locked and unlocked. If I keep my phone screen unlock...
  • PPKK
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Sharing songs not working!

Can anyone tell me how to share a song in Spotify on my iPhone to a friend... and not through Facebook or Twitter just a email or sms! When I click on my shared link it only opens a webbsite and shows the whole album? There is one way and that is to ...

• Regular
  • Can anyone tell me how to share a song in Spotify on my iPhone to a friend... and not through Facebook or Twitter just a email or sms!   When I click on my shared link it only opens a webbsi...
  • urbanbicyclist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP ME!! I'M DESPERATE!!!

My Spotify music stops when my phone switches to standby mode or the display turns off. How can I fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify music stops when my phone switches to standby mode or the display turns off. How can I fix it?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Your music" tabs layout is gone?

Hey, I recently had to re-login to Spotify on my iPhone and, to my dissapointment, "Your Music" tab was completely changed. There were no tabs at the top (they transformed into a table) and the new redundant "Recently Played" section appeared. I know...

Screen Shot 2015-01-26 at 23.29.41.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey, I recently had to re-login to Spotify on my iPhone and, to my dissapointment, "Your Music" tab was completely changed.   There were no tabs at the top (they transformed into a table) an...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4 offline songs now playing

Hi- just signed up to spotify. And loving it! Apart from several songs won't play from the playlist which I have downloaded. I really want to listen these songs. I've noticed that the download symbol is grey but I've synced and ticked the offline tog...

• Hi- just signed up to spotify. And loving it! Apart from several songs won't play from the playlist which I have downloaded. I really want to listen these songs. I've noticed that the download symbol...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mac to iphone

I have premium on my computer. Do I have to but the App for my Iphone? and then will it just link up? thsnks

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium on my computer.  Do I have to but the App for my Iphone?  and then will it just link up?  thsnks
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Stopping

After years of postive experience i am now experiencing consistent issues with my Spotify Premium account across all of my devices. 1) It started with the performance of my Spotify playlists vis SONOS player at home. Songs would play for 30 seconds (...

• Casual Listener
  • After years of postive experience i am now experiencing consistent issues with my Spotify Premium account across all of my devices.   1) It started with the performance of my Spotify playlis...
  • Arthawks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume changes automaticly

Hi! The Volume changes automaticly! It goes down for some seconds and then it comes back? Whats wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! The Volume changes automaticly! It goes down for some seconds and then it comes back? Whats wrong?
  • iMaacx3
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Album art not appearing in offline mode

I play a lot of my music in offline mode and I have noticed that while in offline mode, a good majority of the album art does not show up. And these are all albums that are on spotify's database. When I switch my wifi on or turn airplane mode off, th...

• Music Fan
  • I play a lot of my music in offline mode and I have noticed that while in offline mode, a good majority of the album art does not show up. And these are all albums that are on spotify's database. Whe...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Programmabsturz / crash

Liebe User,vielleicht kann mir einer helfen. Seit dem neuen Update stürzt Spotify, sobald ich oben links die Navigation öffne oder sobald ich einen Interpreten einsehe, ab.Mein iPhone 6 befindet sich mit einem Jailbreak auf IOS 8.1.3, jedoch sind kei...

• Casual Listener
  • Liebe User, vielleicht kann mir einer helfen. Seit dem neuen Update stürzt Spotify, sobald ich oben links die Navigation öffne oder sobald ich einen Interpreten einsehe, ab. Mein iPhone 6 befinde...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need a solution!!

so i just installed Spotify in my phone for like 3 days now, and i look up into my usage, spotify took 1.1 GB already, im shocked. well i do use spotify a lot because i really love the app, but is there somebody who can give me solution so spotify do...

• so i just installed Spotify in my phone for like 3 days now, and i look up into my usage, spotify took 1.1 GB already, im shocked. well i do use spotify a lot because i really love the app, but is th...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify sees Yamaha receiver less than half the time I try to connect via Airplay

I recently upgraded to Premium and love the ability to play Spotify through my iPad 2 using the connect feature, sending the signal to my Yamaha receiver so I can listen on my home theater system. Problem is, sometimes it sees the receiver, sometimes...

• Music Fan
  • I recently upgraded to Premium and love the ability to play Spotify through my iPad 2 using the connect feature, sending the signal to my Yamaha receiver so I can listen on my home theater system. Pr...
  • halaszvarig
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding songs to the queue from my iphone ?bug?

Hello, When i am adding songs to the queue that is playing on my pc i can only add 3 songs and then it just starts replacing the added songs? If i add songs to the queue on my pc i can just add as many songs that i want? SOmeone else having this prob...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   When i am adding songs to the queue that is playing on my pc i can only add 3 songs and then it just starts replacing the added songs? If i add songs to the queue on my pc i can jus...
  • G3rarD
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont synchronise a track

My problem is that spotify tells me on my iphone that i have to own the wanted title to make it offline usable but I do own it on my laptop. Both devises are in the same wifi and its offline usable. Its a local data, and it worked with every other ti...

• My problem is that spotify tells me on my iphone that i have to own the wanted title to make it offline usable but I do own it on my laptop. Both devises are in the same wifi and its offline usable. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery life

Make spootify more conservative on the battery

• Casual Listener
  • Make spootify more conservative on the battery
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop my phone volume altering playback elsewhere

So I just noticed that if I'm playing something on my Mac / PC, and I also have the Spotify app open on my iPhone, using the volume change buttons on the side of the phone actually alters the volume on the computer. This is very impressive! But it's ...

• Gig Goer
  • So I just noticed that if I'm playing something on my Mac / PC, and I also have the Spotify app open on my iPhone, using the volume change buttons on the side of the phone actually alters the volume ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline songs problem

On my Samsung tablet the songs will download and work offline but on my iPhone only one or two songs off an album or none will download for offline. And I am using the online mode while trying to download them, helpppp

• On my Samsung tablet the songs will download and work offline but on my iPhone only one or two songs off an album or none will download for offline. And I am using the online mode while trying to dow...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App that supports Spotify like Musixmatch on android?

Is there an App for iOS that has the features like Musixmatch on android? I switched from android to iOS with the iPhone 6 and had no regrets whatsoever but I really miss this app so much! (movable window with lyrics of the current playing song on sp...

• Visitor
  • Is there an App for iOS that has the features like Musixmatch on android? I switched from android to iOS with the iPhone 6 and had no regrets whatsoever but I really miss this app so much! (movable w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed premium but its still "free"

hello, payed for premium account but it still says "free" and it doesnt change...tried to log off but its still the same. What could i do? Thank you

• hello, payed for premium account but it still says "free" and it doesnt change...tried to log off but its still the same. What could i do? Thank you
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After using the new hold to preview playlist feature normal playback is not working.

I tried the new preview playlist feature last night, and after using it, all songs through normal playback would only play for a few seconds then next skip to the next track. I am a premium user on a iPhone 6 plus. This has basically broken spotify f...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried the new preview playlist feature last night, and after using it, all songs through normal playback would only play for a few seconds then next skip to the next track. I am a premium user on a...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes