Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Syncing iTunes library from your phone with Spotify without it lessening the storage space?

I don't think that made sense. Anyway. I'm really into Spotify, but I'm not ready to let go of iTunes, especially since it's easily accessible on my iPhone and I use it for lots of other things, too. It seems like when I import my iTunes library into...

• I don't think that made sense. Anyway. I'm really into Spotify, but I'm not ready to let go of iTunes, especially since it's easily accessible on my iPhone and I use it for lots of other things, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing iPod Nano 3G

Hi! I'm trying to sync my iPod Nano 3G with Spotify, but only some tracks move from my selected playlists. Does anybody know why? Thanks much!

• Hi! I'm trying to sync my iPod Nano 3G with Spotify, but only some tracks move from my selected playlists. Does anybody know why? Thanks much!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New feature in iOS Spotify App that doesn't work on my devices

Hi Guys, A friend of mine seting next to me at the office just showed me a very cool feature in iOS App. [snip] I want that feature, unfortunately it doesn't work with my App neither on iPad or iPhone while it works for him on both. Any idea why ? F.

• Regular
  • Hi Guys,   A friend of mine seting next to me at the office just showed me a very cool feature in iOS App. [snip] I want that feature, unfortunately it doesn't work with my App neither o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deactivate Offline Downloads

Hey Everybody, I have a Problem. I use Spotify Premium with my IPad and IPhone. But my IPad has a maximum storage of 8 GB. I have a lot of Music offline with my IPhone, because I travel a lot by train and here I am not every time in the network. If I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Everybody,   I have a Problem. I use Spotify Premium with my IPad and IPhone. But my IPad has a maximum storage of 8 GB. I have a lot of Music offline with my IPhone, because I travel a ...
  • arnybax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Cover NOT showing.

I'm a premium user and the fact that I can't see the album cover for every single song that I add is bugging me a lot now. Please fix this issue asap. I

• Visitor
  • I'm a premium user and the fact that I can't see the album cover for every single song that I add is bugging me a lot now. Please fix this issue asap. I
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone problem

Album artwork not showing. 

• Visitor
  • Album artwork not showing. 
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sptofiy Premium on iPhone only allows shuffle

I have Spotify premium and it shows as so on my account settings. However, on my phone I am only able to shuffle. I can select Shuffle Play, and I can also select each individual song, but the songs do not play in the order of the playlists that I fo...

• I have Spotify premium and it shows as so on my account settings. However, on my phone I am only able to shuffle. I can select Shuffle Play, and I can also select each individual song, but the songs ...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Picture

This might be a stupid problem but it really bugging me! When I'm online and I havent dowload the music for offline the picture that dose with the song comes up but as soon as I download it the picture is not there and I'm left with a black backgroun...

• This might be a stupid problem but it really bugging me! When I'm online and I havent dowload the music for offline the picture that dose with the song comes up but as soon as I download it the pictu...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading music

I have a bunch of music already downloaded, but when i go to download more music they wont sync to my Ipod touch 5. And there plenty of room left on the device. Any clue on how to force the sync?

• I have a bunch of music already downloaded, but when i go to download more music they wont sync to my Ipod touch 5. And there plenty of room left on the device. Any clue on how to force the sync?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Est-ce que le Ipod nano 7e génération est compatible

Je veux faire l'acquisition d'un Ipod Nano 7e génération pour écouter la musique hors connexion. Est-ce que cet appareil est compatible pour la synchronisation avec un MacBook Air. Spoiler (Highlight to read)Merci de votre collaborationMerci de votre...

• Je veux faire l'acquisition d'un Ipod Nano 7e génération pour écouter la musique hors connexion.  Est-ce que cet appareil est compatible pour la synchronisation avec un MacBook Air.   &nb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I use this wireless speaker with free Spotify?

Can I use this wireless speaker http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MHB42B/A/beats-pill-20-speaker?fnode=3f With the free Version of Spotify?

• Can I use this wireless speaker http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MHB42B/A/beats-pill-20-speaker?fnode=3f With the free Version of Spotify?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No album art with offline playlist - Is it ever tested?

I'm a premium subscriber and generally find Spotify a good product and service. However I do wonder if anyone actually tests the software before it is released? How long would it have taken to find out that the album art does not appear for offline p...

• I'm a premium subscriber and generally find Spotify a good product and service. However I do wonder if anyone actually tests the software before it is released? How long would it have taken to find o...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect not working with Yamaha v475 receiver

Hi! I've just bought a Yamaha RX-v475 receiver and I am not able to see the receiver on the Spotify connect list. I've updated the receiver firmware and my iphone is running under ios 8.1. Please help, I need to know if it is a software problem or ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I've just bought a Yamaha RX-v475 receiver and I am not able to see the receiver on the Spotify connect list. I've updated the receiver firmware and my iphone is running under ios 8.1....
  • GustafH
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs have stopped playing!

Hi All, I couldn't find an exact answer to this so thought i'd try here. I've got an iPhone 6 and spotify premium account which Ive had for ages. Over the last few months, some of my songs within my playlists (all set to available offline) have becom...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,    I couldn't find an exact answer to this so thought i'd try here.    I've got an iPhone 6 and spotify premium account which Ive had for ages. Over the last few m...
  • m84042
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message about using Abroad

Im on Peru, residence city and cant log in to spotify because of abroad service. How can i be able to activate mi account for free again.

• Im on Peru, residence city and cant log in to spotify because of abroad service. How can i be able to activate mi account for free again.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cant login
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No album cover in offline mode

Dear, how are you?To make music available offline, the covers are not being displayed.What to do?I have an iPhone with iOS 8.1.1 5c installed.Take this opportunity to attach to Spotify display with this problem.I look forward to your help.Thank you. ...

• Dear, how are you? To make music available offline, the covers are not being displayed. What to do? I have an iPhone with iOS 8.1.1 5c installed. Take this opportunity to attach to Spotify displa...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • covers
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iTunes to spotify on iPad?

Hi Can I sync my iTunes music to my Spotify account on my iPad? I don't have a computer, only my iPad. I am using the iPhone app on my iPad. Premium account is not a problem if necessary, have the free trial at moment. Shame there is no iPad specific...

• Regular
  • Hi Can I sync my iTunes music to my Spotify account on my iPad? I don't have a computer, only my iPad. I am using the iPhone app on my iPad. Premium account is not a problem if necessary, have the fr...
  • YonderMAntis355
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Playing Albums and Artists in offline mode. It says it's available offline

Just figuring out the ins and outs of Spotify mobile. Some real cool stuff....but. why in the world can't I simply play Albums offline, rather than having to make everything into playlists. In the Album and or Artist category, I click on "available o...

• Regular
  • Just figuring out the ins and outs of Spotify mobile. Some real cool stuff....but. why in the world can't I simply play Albums offline, rather than having to make everything into playlists. In the Al...
  • No_Queue_No_Way
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Unable to play track"

HiI've just updated my iOS after an update and also my spotify requested an update at the same time. But ever since every time I try and play a track it says "unable to play track" and so I'm left not being able to play any of my music

• Hi I've just updated my iOS after an update and also my spotify requested an update at the same time. But ever since every time I try and play a track it says "unable to play track" and so I'm lef...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No album cover iPhone 5

Hi! When I listen to some of my tracks in my main playlist (on iPhone 5) there isn't a album cover either I'm listening online or offline. How do I fix this? The app runs on version 2.0.0.

• Regular
  • Hi! When I listen to some of my tracks in my main playlist (on iPhone 5) there isn't a album cover either I'm listening online or offline. How do I fix this? The app runs on version 2.0.0.
  • DylanKomos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes