Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

v. 0.5.2 for ipad

I just install latest version for ipad, but it dosen't work. I can only listen my offline records, WHY? I got premium licence, so I pay 9,99 every month. When spotify fix this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I just install latest version for ipad, but it dosen't work. I can only listen my offline records, WHY? I got premium licence, so I pay 9,99 every month. When spotify fix this problem?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio not loading on iPad

Anyone else having problems getting radio to start on the iPad app? I'm running iOS 5.1.1 and have tried the clean reinstall. It works just fine on the iPhone app also running iOS 5.1.1. I was excited at the prospect of not having to use Slacker/Pand...

• Anyone else having problems getting radio to start on the iPad app?  I'm running iOS 5.1.1 and have tried the clean reinstall.  It works just fine on the iPhone app also running iOS 5.1.1.&...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted a playlist on spotify app, how do i get it back?

So I have my playlist on the Spotify on my computer... but i accidentaly deleted it on the app for iphone. How do i get it back on the app? i see no option or way to get it back can someone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • So I have my playlist on the Spotify on my computer... but i accidentaly deleted it on the app for iphone. How do i get it back on the app? i see no option or way to get it back can someone help me?&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I use iPhone to cache locally without cell service?

I'm thinking about buying an old Gen1 iPhone just to use Spotify because Home Depot sells a water resistant portable boombox that has iPod/iPhone adapter built in with a remote control. I would buy an iPod to do this but I need to take the boombox to...

• Regular
  • I'm thinking about buying an old Gen1 iPhone just to use Spotify because Home Depot sells a water resistant portable boombox that has iPod/iPhone adapter built in with a remote control.   I ...
  • danwheeler
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

'Extreme' quality reverting to 'Normal'... AGAIN!

Over the last few days I have noticed then when I start of Spotify on my iPhone (3GS) and enter the settings menu both the 'Stream' and 'Sync' quality options are set to 'Normal' - despite me setting 'Extreme' as the standard. When I reselect 'Extrem...

• Music Fan
  • Over the last few days I have noticed then when I start of Spotify on my iPhone (3GS) and enter the settings menu both the 'Stream' and 'Sync' quality options are set to 'Normal' - despite me setting...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Offline Mode

Today I started creating playlist folders. I noticed that on my iPod, when in offline mode, folders without synced tracks do not appear offline. It would be difficult to remember all of the folders I have tracks synced in at any given time, and if th...

• Regular
  • Today I started creating playlist folders.  I noticed that on my iPod, when in offline mode, folders without synced tracks do not appear offline.  It would be difficult to remember all of t...
  • schni5
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist Radio on iPhone's App

Hi! I have the iPhone's App and I'd like to know if were possible to play an Artist Radio on this app like we can do it on Spotify software for computer. I think that we can't do it... and it's a fatal error :). Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have the iPhone's App and I'd like to know if were possible to play an Artist Radio on this app like we can do it on Spotify software for computer. I think that we can't do it... and it's a fat...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Äntligen radio i spotify app för ios

Enligt idag har spotify släppt radio till ios appen men kan inte hitta den och spotify själva skriver inget på bloggen! Någon som vet något? Här är länken till artikeln: http://mobil.idg.se/2.1085/1.455268?st=true&sts=http%3a%2f%2fwww.idg.se%2f2.1085...

• Enligt idag har spotify släppt radio till ios appen men kan inte hitta den och spotify själva skriver inget på bloggen! Någon som vet något? Här är länken till artikeln: http://mobil.idg.se/2.1085/1....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify help fourms should be added to mobile devices

please spotify workers take in this suggestion i hate having to go to my slow computer to use the fourms

• Roadie
  • please spotify workers take in this suggestion i hate having to go to my slow computer to use the fourms
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i set up AirPlay?

I have app version 0.5.1.74 gbdf7fe51 installed on iPad3 iOS 5.1.1 (9B206). As I understand the AirPlay option schuld be available, I cannot find it however. In one of the previous threads it was indicated that it is available by double clicking the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have app version 0.5.1.74 gbdf7fe51 installed on iPad3 iOS 5.1.1 (9B206). As I understand the AirPlay option schuld be available, I cannot find it however. In one of the previous threads it was in...
  • Mentaltheo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

syncing problem

do i need to download spotify onto my computer to sync files to my iphone .... i cant seem to find this "devices" thing can anyone help please ?

• Casual Listener
  • do i need to download spotify onto my computer to sync files to my iphone .... i cant seem to find this "devices" thing can anyone help please ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplay icon - Ipad

Hi all Does anybody know an easy way to get to the airplay botton ? I have only manged to get there if i enter full screen mode or 2 x tab home button and slide to the right. Does any know where i can enter at feature request to place the airplay ico...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all   Does anybody know an easy way to get to the airplay botton ? I have only manged to get there if i enter full screen mode or 2 x tab home button and slide to the right. Does any kn...
  • Per_V
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Download Spotify for iPad

I live outside UK but I have a premium account that I pay for every month. Now I try to get Spotify installed on my iPad but the iTunes of my region does not open or download it. Is there any way to get Spotify without an UK Apple ID?

• I live outside UK but I have a premium account that I pay for every month. Now I try to get Spotify installed on my iPad but the iTunes of my region does not open or download it. Is there any way to ...
  • pulti
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to log in on iPhone

Hi, I have been a spotify user on and off. I had cancelled my subscription, and got back on it again today. I have been having a problem logging into my iPhone using the log in details. I have my facebook account linked to Spotify, but still it doesn...

• Hi,   I have been a spotify user on and off. I had cancelled my subscription, and got back on it again today. I have been having a problem logging into my iPhone using the log in details. I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album on desktop version not on mobile (iphone/ipad) app.

I have recently found an album Michael Kiwanuka - Home Again which is on the desktop version but not on my mobile app. Any ideas? thanks bostonkid05

• I have recently found an album Michael Kiwanuka - Home Again which is on the desktop version but not on my mobile app. Any ideas? thanks bostonkid05
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app needs to orginize songs!!

I am a premium user, I have the app for my iPhone. The one thing that it needs is the ability to organize your songs by artist or song. It is all mixed up, and hard to find a song. Just a suggestion.

• I am a premium user, I have the app for my iPhone. The one thing that it needs is the ability to organize your songs by artist or song. It is all mixed up, and hard to find a song. Just a suggestion.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Re: syncing playlists in extreme quality

A bug has been discovered in the iOS app that prevents syncing in extreme quality, and that resets the setting repeatedly. There will be a fix included in the next update of the app.

• Spotify Legend
  • A bug has been discovered in the iOS app that prevents syncing in extreme quality, and that resets the setting repeatedly. There will be a fix included in the next update of the app.
  • Thomasg22
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

iPhone and iPad not coming up with the same account, says I'm on trial when paying for premium

So this just started today, my account it up to date and everything works same as usual on my computer but on my iPhone and iPad it says I am on trial subscription and doesn't show any of my starred tracks, this is pretty frustrating being the main r...

• Casual Listener
  • So this just started today, my account it up to date and everything works same as usual on my computer but on my iPhone and iPad it says I am on trial subscription and doesn't show any of my starred ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

crash!

it always will crash while im playing music and adding songs o playlists, its like it hates streaming too much, but it does it when its barely streaming

• Roadie
  • it always will crash while im playing music and adding songs o playlists, its like it hates streaming too much, but it does it when its barely streaming
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sptify doesnt count music i play on ios

just saying my top 5 artists would be different if it counted what i play on my ios, but it obviously doesnt, fix please

• Roadie
  • just saying my top 5 artists would be different if it counted what i play on my ios, but it obviously doesnt, fix please
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes