iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues downloading podcasts

Premium subscriberCountry: Canada DeviceIphone xsOperating System(iOS 12 My Question or Issue My Spotify will now not download podcasts to my device. It will download songs, just not podcasts. I’ve tried restarting my device and reinstalling the app ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Premium subscriber Country: Canada   Device Iphone xs Operating System (iOS 12   My Question or Issue   My Spotify will now not download podcasts to my device. It wil...
  • bimmerboy85
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Can’t change order of songs in queue

PlanPremiumCountry EnglandDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 11.4.1 My Question or IssueWhen I shuffle a playlist I change the order that the songs play in and the first one plays but the rest just play in the order the songs were in before. I’ve tri...

• Plan Premium Country  England Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue When I shuffle a playlist I change the order that the songs play in and the first...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • queue
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot find and install Spotify app in App Store

I have a Premium account on IOS 12, iphone SE. I wanted to reinstall the app as it would not load so when I tried to search for the app in the App Store the app is not there. I tried to access it via web site but when I get redirected to the App Stor...

•   I have a Premium account on IOS 12, iphone SE.    I wanted to reinstall the app as it would not load so when I tried to search for the app in the App Store the app is not there. I...
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Apple watch series 3

My Question Is it possible to use spotify on apple wacth without cell phone with it?example during running.Obviously having previously loaded the playlists. PlanPremiumCountryItaly Device(Apple watch series 3, iphone 7plus)Operating System(wacthos 4,...

•    My Question  Is it possible to use spotify on apple wacth without cell phone with it? example during running. Obviously having previously loaded the playlists.  Plan Prem...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change tracks in car via Bluetooth

PlanPremiumCountry Australia Device(iPhone 8Operating System(iOS 12 My Question or IssueI am unable to change tracks via the buttons on my display nor the steering wheel when I have Spotify connected to my car (2011 VW Golf). I can change using my ph...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Australia  Device (iPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 12   My Question or Issue I am unable to change tracks via the buttons on my display nor the steering ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer broken

PlanPremiumCountryFinland DeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemIOS 12 Equalizer-page is broken. List of presets can be scrolled, but no other functionality works (ie. can’t tune eq-curve, can’t toggle eq on/off, can’t select preset).

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland   Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System IOS 12   Equalizer-page is broken. List of presets can be scrolled, but no other functionality works (ie. can’...
  • KaasdeKees
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!! Literally no notifications

PlanPremium - FamilyCountry GermanyDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue Hi allI'm reeiving literally no notifications from Spotify. All options are activated in IOS Menu and also in account settings both for push and email. The o...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium - Family Country  Germany Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue   Hi all I'm reeiving literally no notifications from Spotify....
  • gurkenflipper
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Issue with Homepod

PlanPremiumCountry AustriaDeviceIPhone 8+Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue When I select HomePod as Airplay Device I loose the Connection after few Tracks. When I try to re-connect it fails often. I need to restart Spotify or reconnect with...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Austria Device IPhone 8+ Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  When I select HomePod as Airplay Device I loose the Connection after few Tracks...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help! Says continue listening on another device on my family account.

Whenever I open my Spotify app it will start playing whatever my moms playing on her iPhone and says You are listening on _____’s iPhone you can hit continue or listen on your iPhone. Either way I’m forced to listen to it and it shows all her stuff. ...

• Whenever I open my Spotify app it will start playing whatever my moms playing on her iPhone and says You are listening on _____’s iPhone you can hit continue or listen on your iPhone. Either way I’m ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot rearrange songs to play next on shuffled playlists.

My Question or Issue - Can’t rearrange songs that are scheduled to play next.PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS X) My Question or IssueSpotify won’t let me rearrange songs that are in the “Up Next: Playlist” area. Typically, be...

• My Question or Issue   - Can’t rearrange songs that are scheduled to play next. Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS X)   My Question or Issue Spotif...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • broke
    bug
    Error
    queue
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily Mixes disappeared

Plan: PremiumCountry: FinlandDevice: iPhone 6Operating System: iOS 12Daily mixes disappeared. The menu item is there, but no lists - applies to both iOS and web player. Have tried logging out and back in, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling iOS ...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: Finland Device: iPhone 6 Operating System: iOS 12 Daily mixes disappeared. The menu item is there, but no lists - applies to both iOS and web player. ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify automatically plays a song forward, stops the song or plays the next song on iphone

PlanPremiumCountryTurkey DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueHi,I need some help about an issue.For about two or three weeks i have a frustrating problem. I start to play a song but the song stops then starts to play again and st...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey  Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue Hi, I need some help about an issue. For about two or three weeks i have a frust...
  • serdarrr
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iPhone XS Max: Small box in the center only where touch works

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating System(iOS 12 My Question or IssueIs anyone else facing this issue where if I connect my phone with a bluetooth speaker, and I’m listening to music on the app, after a while most of the app goes mo...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone XS Max Operating System (iOS 12   My Question or Issue Is anyone else facing this issue where if I connect my phone with a bluetooth spea...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs not synching to ios

PlanpremiumCountry CanadaDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 11.4.1 My Question or IssueI have read other threads with the same problem but nothing is helping. I have restarted my phone and computer, uninstalled spotify on both devices and reinstalled,...

•   Plan premium Country  Canada Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue I have read other threads with the same problem but nothing is helping. I h...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with Redmi Note 4 in iOS

Hello. I have a premium family account in the U.S.. When my iPhone was recently updated to the newest iOS 12.0, my Spotify stopped working properly in my car. There is a device shown as "Redmi Note 4" and it keep stopping playing in my car and trying...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have a premium family account in the U.S.. When my iPhone was recently updated to the newest iOS 12.0, my Spotify stopped working properly in my car. There is a device shown as "Redmi Note 4...
  • andrewerman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

RE: Volume fluctuates when playing songs in car via bluetooth

PlanPremiumCountry ukDeviceiphone xs maxOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue When i connect my phone to my car and play songs through spotify via bluetooth, the volume of the music suddenly gets lowered for a good 5-10 seconds then returns bac...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  uk Device iphone xs max Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  When i connect my phone to my car and play songs through spotify via bluetooth, ...
  • GFarzy
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs jump and skip after iOS 12 update

I have updated my iPhone to the latest iOS 12 update and here's what came up: while listening to a song on Spotify, the song skips when these actions are done on the iPhone's default camera app: 1. When you open the app (anywhere, from the lockscreen...

• I have updated my iPhone to the latest iOS 12 update and here's what came up: while listening to a song on Spotify, the song skips when these actions are done on the iPhone's default camera app: 1. W...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Private Collaborative Playlist No Longer Showing Who Added a Song

Hello! I’m a premium family account user. I’m on an iPhone X on iOS12 (though this issue was happening before I upgraded to iOS 12). My girlfriend and I have shared a private collaborative playlist for over a year now. It would always show me before,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I’m a premium family account user. I’m on an iPhone X on iOS12 (though this issue was happening before I upgraded to iOS 12).    My girlfriend and I have shared a private ...
  • sissy2124
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
    Q&A
    Troubleshooting
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Categories are hideen by ios bar

iPhone X, ios 12the iOS bottlm bar hides the categories names.see attached image

• Casual Listener
  • iPhone X, ios 12 the iOS bottlm bar hides the categories names. see attached image  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Mobile] Home page shows the error

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueFor a week, such an error shows me. I tried to uninstall, clear the cache and nothing helps.

• Plan Premium Country Poland Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue For a week, such an error shows me. I tried to uninstall, clear the cache and nothing he...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes