Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Unable to play the song 8TEEN on both windows player and IOS player

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone and a desktop I builtOperating SystemiOS 11 and Windows 10 My Question or Issue All the songs in Spotify play properly except for one song: 8TEEN by Khalid. Every time I try to play it, it says "This song is not ava...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone and a desktop I built Operating System iOS 11 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue  All the songs in Spotify play properly except for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Música descargada en dispositivos diferentes

PlanPremiumCountry UruguayDeviceiPhone 7 - IPad Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueUtilizó Spotify en dos dispositivos, pero nunca los uso al mismo tiempo. Mi problema es que todo lo que descargue o borre en mi iPhone, se descarga o borra tambié...

• Plan Premium Country  Uruguay Device iPhone 7 - IPad  Operating System iOS    My Question or Issue Utilizó Spotify en dos dispositivos, pero nunca los uso al mismo tiemp...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Local Files from PC to iPhone

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceiPhone 5sOperating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or Issue Sup, I was wondering how to get local files that I have on my PC version of Spotify on to my iPhone. I've tried searching through the internet to find the answer but no...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  UK Device iPhone 5s Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue  Sup,   I was wondering how to get local files that I have on my PC ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium and data

I’m going out of the country for about a month and a half and I want to know if I get premium will it still use up my data to listen to music after downloading it

• I’m going out of the country for about a month and a half and I want to know if I get premium will it still use up my data to listen to music after downloading it  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not playing songs?

So since the new spotify update, there was a thing where you could have songs “not play” and it would show a red circle with a line inside indicating that the song won’t be played anymore if you click it. But this was only for free accounts. Anywyas,...

• Visitor
  • So since the new spotify update, there was a thing where you could have songs “not play” and it would show a red circle with a line inside indicating that the song won’t be played anymore if you clic...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

İ cant dowland spotify for iphone

When i start dowland ,confirmation massege coming screen i allowed and page dont open so dowland dont start how can i fix that bug PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDevice(iPhone 7Operating Systemios 10 My Question or Issue

• When i start dowland ,confirmation massege coming screen i allowed and page dont open  so dowland dont start  how can i fix that bug   Plan Premium Country  Turkey Device (...
  • 5iq-305lq9_u
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t get the latest spotify update

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue I was very excited when spotify announced a big update for the app and although a lot of people don’t like it, I have tried it on a friend’s phone and personally enj...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  I was very excited when spotify announced a big update for the app and although...
  • 5iq-305lq9_u
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue missing and and auto updates

How do i stop auto updates on my ipad? Spotify is the only app that auto updates EVEN THOUGH I DISABLED THEM ALL FOR IOS. After this auto update, the queue button is missing. Gotta have my button and no crazy updates

• Casual Listener
  • How do i stop auto updates on my ipad? Spotify is the only app that auto updates EVEN THOUGH I DISABLED THEM ALL FOR IOS.   After this auto update, the queue button is missing.   Gotta ...
  • Law51
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading local files on iPhone 7

PlanPremiumCountry FranceDevice(iPhone 7 and MacBook Pro) Operating System iOS My Question or Issue I have recently changed to an iPhone 7 and all my local files aren’t downloading anymore. i can download fine on my iPad, all songs are downloaded on ...

• Plan Premium Country  France Device (iPhone 7 and MacBook Pro)  Operating System iOS    My Question or Issue  I have recently changed to an iPhone 7 and all my local...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjusting Volume From iPhone/Google Audio Cast Combination

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone 7 with google audio cast)Operating System(latest iOS.) My Question or IssueWe listen to spotify via speakers connected with 1/8" cable from google audio cast "pucks" to the aux input of the speakers. It's a great w...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 7 with google audio cast) Operating System (latest iOS.)   My Question or Issue We listen to spotify via speakers connected with 1/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution no radio option on my ios

hey guys, Ive got the latest version of the spotify ios app on the latest ios version on a iphone 6s. even though on my mac osx i can use radio stations and open artist/song stations, I cant find that option on my ios app (its not showing when i clic...

• Casual Listener
  • hey guys, Ive got the latest version of the spotify ios app on the latest ios version on a iphone 6s. even though on my mac osx i can use radio stations and open artist/song stations, I cant find tha...
  • JoeyBon
  • Casual Listener
  • 64 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 19 likes

Reverse sort order on recently added albums

Hello all,this is my first post here. So bear with me if make a mistake. I've tried to search for my problem but came up empty.Now on to my problem:On iOS I can't find a way to reverse the sort order on the recently added albums. On Android you have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, this is my first post here. So bear with me if make a mistake. I've tried to search for my problem but came up empty. Now on to my problem: On iOS I can't find a way to reverse the sort...
  • FreeBird123
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify blocks every output sound from other apps when playback is stopped on bluetooth

DeviceMacbook Pro Mid 2015Operating SystemMacOs High Sierra 10.13.4 My Question or IssueWhen I'm connected to my speaker through bluetooth and I stop the current playback in Spotify the output sound of every other app is muted. But if let the playbac...

• Device Macbook Pro Mid 2015 Operating System MacOs High Sierra 10.13.4   My Question or Issue When I'm connected to my speaker through bluetooth and I stop the current playback i...
  • 0 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 12 likes

Spotify Equaliser BADLY Broken on iPhone

Any update on this issue? (from Ongoing Issues) I just tried the EQ on a borrowed, freshly-wiped iPhone 6s, with the latest Spotify download as of today, and the issue is still there. I dropped off the previous thread because you kept wasting my time...

• Casual Listener
  • Any update on this issue? (from Ongoing Issues)   I just tried the EQ on a borrowed, freshly-wiped iPhone 6s, with the latest Spotify download as of today, and the issue is still there. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist maker name visual glitch

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceiPod touch 6th genOperating SystemiOS 11.4My Question or IssueWhile downloading a playlist the artist name in the info screen continually expanded (see video)

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device iPod touch 6th gen Operating System iOS 11.4 My Question or Issue While downloading a playlist the artist name in the info screen continually expanded (s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New "Video Cover" Function

Hey guys - today I noticed that by playing songs like "Feel It Still" or "So Far Away" on my iPhone X there is no normal cover anymore but a looping Video about 10-15 seconds. First i thought it was the full music video but also its awsome when my iP...

• Regular
  • Hey guys - today I noticed that by playing songs like "Feel It Still" or "So Far Away" on my iPhone X there is no normal cover anymore but a looping Video about 10-15 seconds. First i thought it was ...
  • Fidde_
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • iOS
    iphone
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Playback Failed - We’re not able to play this video in your location.

PlanPremiumCountry USA - WA - SeattleDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or Issue Constantly music stops playing entirely when playing back from top playlists, or when shuffling an Artist. When I open the Spotify App to see what’s up, ...

99B64513-B8F7-461B-9970-7D2E70EE0376.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA - WA - Seattle Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue  Constantly music stops playing entirely when playing back from top ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • iOS
    Premium
    video
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Certain songs in playlist not playing

Hi guys, been looking for a solution but can’t seem to find one so I’m asking the question here. My fiancé has a spotify premium family account and added me as one of the users. We both found a playlist “I love my 90’s hip-hop” and have been playing ...

• Hi guys, been looking for a solution but can’t seem to find one so I’m asking the question here.    My fiancé has a spotify premium family account and added me as one of the users. We bot...
  • LukasRocks1021
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes