Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Differnet Design iPhone App

Hello,my brother any I use both the Spotify app on our iPhones. But Spotify on his iPhone looks as differnet as the app on my iphone. I have the normal design but him has a bar below the display. why the apps looks diffenent and how i get the other d...

• Hello, my brother any I use both the Spotify app on our iPhones. But Spotify on his iPhone looks as differnet as the app on my iphone. I have the normal design but him has a bar below the display. w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hey, can someone be kind enough to try and help me, I had to do a reset on my iPhone but ever since that my Spotify has been put in subscription instead of premium which is what I spy for, I know I'm loggin in under the correct details as I can see m...

• Hey, can someone be kind enough to try and help me, I had to do a reset on my iPhone but ever since that my Spotify has been put in subscription instead of premium which is what I spy for, I know I'm...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Report issue - crashes nonstop

Brief description of the issue: on my iPhone 6 Spotify will play normally for Mayen half a song then quit. I started doing this a while ago and go worse and worse. I can't even use the app anymore because it is pointless and I am angry.Steps to repro...

• Brief description of the issue: on my iPhone 6 Spotify will play normally for Mayen half a song then quit. I started doing this a while ago and go worse and worse. I can't even use the app anymore be...
  • XSailOnX
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Report issue crashing app
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Problems downloading music

Hi! Since the last update i can't download any music. I have 700 songs to download so i can hear them offline and its impossible . Help please!

• Hi! Since the last update i can't download any music. I have 700 songs to download so i can hear them offline and its impossible . Help please!
  • chegap31
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sync itunes to mobil device

okay so i have permium and Ive tryied to sync my itunes to my computer witch worked except that i cant listen to the new songs on my ipad. i can see the songs listed but they wont sync up. i just cant figure out how to make the local files avalible o...

• okay so i have permium and  Ive tryied to sync my itunes to my computer witch worked except that i cant listen to the new songs on my ipad. i can see the songs listed but they wont sync up. i ju...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music wont save offline

I have an ipad and i am connected to wifi. My music wont save offline and I have about 30 gigs of ffree space. When i click save, then save offline, it says saving offline but i dont see the download bar. I have about 10 albums that says it is waitin...

• I have an ipad and i am connected to wifi. My music wont save offline and I have about 30 gigs of ffree space. When i click save, then save offline, it says saving offline but i dont see the download...
  • skilover
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased a new iPhone and now my Spotify Premium is not working

I recently upgraded my phone. When my backup on my phone was complete and went into Spotify and realized that my account wasn't registering that I'm paying for Prenium. I have had the service for months and my account details says that I am paying fo...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently upgraded my phone. When my backup on my phone was complete and went into Spotify and realized that my account wasn't registering that I'm paying for Prenium. I have had the servi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app stops after a few minutes

hiI've got the spotify app (latest version) on my ipad mini.since the last update the app stops working after a few minutes ( 10 - 20 ) and i have to restart it. Would be great if somebod knows a solution.thank you and habe a nice day

• hi I've got the spotify app (latest version) on my ipad mini. since the last update the app stops working after a few minutes ( 10 - 20 ) and i have to restart it. Would be great if somebod knows a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot establish connection

I can't connect to spotify with my iPhone 5, it displays the message "cannot establish connection to the Spotify service..." I already uninstalled the app and installed it again. I tried logging in with another account and nothing. All other apps and...

• I can't connect to spotify with my iPhone 5, it displays the message "cannot establish connection to the Spotify service..." I already uninstalled the app and installed it again. I tried logging in w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My smart TV is no longer listed as a device on my iPhone

Hi I'm trying to connect my iPhone and my Samsung smart TV but it's not coming up as a device on my phone is there any reason on solution for this I've tried everything there both upto date, connected to the same wifi and logged into the same account...

• Hi I'm trying to connect my iPhone and my Samsung smart TV but it's not coming up as a device on my phone is there any reason on solution for this I've tried everything there both upto date, connecte...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting songs

Hi,is it possible to connect songs?I hear my playlists in shuffle mode. So it´s different every time. But there are live tracks wich MUST be played togehter. I can´t find a way to do it. Of course, I can do it manually.... but this not the cool way :...

• Hi, is it possible to connect songs? I hear my playlists in shuffle mode. So it´s different every time.  But there are live tracks wich MUST be played togehter. 😉 I can´t find a way to do i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music often disabled in airplane mode.

I have premium. I'm able to download music and play it offline- for the most part. However I have a frequent issue that if I go to airplane then it shows all my music as not downloaded, suggesting I got online and download. But if I flip it off airpl...

• Regular
  • I have premium. I'm able to download music and play it offline- for the most part. However I have a frequent issue that if I go to airplane then it shows all my music as not downloaded, suggesting I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists replaced

When I opened spotify today all my playlists had dissapeared and everyone I was following dissapeared. Instead 3 new playlist that i never created was there. I tried playing music but it suddenly stopped saying another device was using it. I have no ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I opened spotify today all my playlists had dissapeared and everyone I was following dissapeared. Instead 3 new playlist that i never created was there. I tried playing music but it suddenly sto...
  • Hotblack
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account facebook

Hello people! I got a partnership account from KPN to spotify premium. I made the mistake by activating my account with my facebook account. At this point I would love to delete my facebook account but that means I will lose my spotify account too? C...

• Hello people! I got a partnership account from KPN to spotify premium. I made the mistake by activating my account with my facebook account. At this point I would love to delete my facebook account b...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook kpn
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPod Touch

Hello. If I have Spotify free, can I select a specific song from an album and playlists or do I need to use shuffle play?

• Regular
  • Hello. If I have Spotify free, can I select a specific song from an album and playlists or do I need to use shuffle play?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DNS problem (over cellular) NOT wi-fi

I can not listen to any music over cellular, ONLY wi-fi. I have tried all trouble shooting steps, talked to spotify customer service (to no avail). It is extremely frustrating. I have reset my phone. Deleted/reinstalled the app. Logged out/logged in,...

image1.jpg
  • I can not listen to any music over cellular, ONLY wi-fi. I have tried all trouble shooting steps, talked to spotify customer service (to no avail). It is extremely frustrating. I have reset my phone....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • connection
    LTE
    problems
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album not showing in search despite google saying it exists

Hi all,I cannot find some albums on my spotify search, while they do show up as a Spotify slbum on google. When I open the album on the app through the google link (open.spotify.com), I cannot play it. I run spotify on iphone.One example is the album...

• Hi all, I cannot find some albums on my spotify search, while they do show up as a Spotify slbum on google. When I open the album on the app through the google link (open.spotify.com), I cannot pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, the listen offline feature do not work on my Iphone 6. I have checked on my computer, and the se

Hi, the listen offline feature do not work on my Iphone 6. I have checked on my computer, and the settings there is that the chosen playlist should be available offline, but when i open spotify at my iPhone 6, the playlist is not avaiable offline, un...

• Hi, the listen offline feature do not work on my Iphone 6. I have checked on my computer, and the settings there is that the chosen playlist should be available offline, but when i open spotify at my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete songs

Hi everyone,in my spotify account a cant delete song. The problem here is you only can save 3,333 songs. pls help(sry for my bad english, im no native speaker)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, in my spotify account a cant delete song. The problem here is you only can save 3,333 songs. pls help (sry for my bad english, im no native speaker)
  • koscharl
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes