Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution album produced by me that must be absolutely eliminated on the Spotify network

I have an album produced by me that must be absolutely eliminated on the Spotify network, due to problems among the authors. How you do it? I have also sent the removal request several times to distributors who have deleted the album from their serve...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an album produced by me that must be absolutely eliminated on the Spotify network, due to problems among the authors. How you do it? I have also sent the removal request several times to distr...
  • scuzzoe
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account lost

I lost my account but spotify stil taking my money. Please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • I lost my account but spotify stil taking my money. Please help me.
  • Sputnik2003
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan

My wife has the family plan and all of a sudden I was no longer on it. She resent me an invite multiple times, but for some reason I never get the email with the invite. And yes the email address she sends it to us correct. Any other way for me to ge...

•   My wife has the family plan and all of a sudden I was no longer on it. She resent me an invite multiple times, but for some reason I never get the email with the invite. And yes the email addr...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to connect facebook account

showing messagethe facebook account you've tried to connect to is already connected to another spotify accounti

• showing message the facebook account you've tried to connect to is already connected to another spotify account i
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook login error

I've been trying for the past two days to login to spotify using Facebook but it doesn't let me

• I've been trying for the past two days to login to spotify using Facebook but it doesn't let me 
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with syncing local files across devices

I am Premium subscriber and I have a couple different playlists that I imported from iTunes. I have set up my desktop to access the local files and am trying to download these to my Android tablet and Android phone. I'm having some extremely frustrat...

Spotify #2.jpg Spotify Tablet.png Spotify Phone.png
  • Regular
  • I am Premium subscriber and I have a couple different playlists that I imported from iTunes.  I have set up my desktop to access the local files and am trying to download these to my Android tab...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked, email address has been changed. My premium account is unaccessible now.

Please help. Today I decided to login to my account on my PC and viewed an unknown emailadress in my account settings. Freaked me out so I searched for help. I've contacted Spotify through Facebook and they can't help me out either. First they send m...

• Casual Listener
  • Please help. Today I decided to login to my account on my PC and viewed an unknown emailadress in my account settings. Freaked me out so I searched for help.    I've contacted Spotify thr...
  • FatimaZahraB6
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PLAYLIST DELETED

THIS MORNING I FOUND ALL MY PLAYLIST DELETED. ANY SOLUTION?

• THIS MORNING I FOUND ALL MY PLAYLIST DELETED.  ANY SOLUTION?
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I update my credit card on my premium account ?

I followed the instruction on the site on how to update my credit card but I must be doing something wrong, or missing something. I click update and nothing comes up for me to be able to change it. I feel frustrated not being able to figure out somet...

• Regular
  • I followed the instruction on the site on how to update my credit card but I must be doing something wrong, or missing something.  I click update and nothing comes up for me to be able to change...
  • Tfleck721
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Signed up for 30-Days Free Trial, credit card got charged immediately!

Hi, I signed up for a 30 day trial one week ago and my credit card got charged 9.99 bucks immediately.I wrote an email to Spotify support 7 days ago but still got no answer. Of course I checked my spam folder. I'm a happy rdio.com customer but I thou...

• Hi,   I signed up for a 30 day trial one week ago and my credit card got charged 9.99 bucks immediately. I wrote an email to Spotify support 7 days ago but still got no answer. Of course I ch...
  • aliseji
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

My account kicked me out and I had to login again and now none of my playlists are populating.

• My account kicked me out and I had to login again and now none of my playlists are populating. 
  • claricelee
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

I want to change card details however the steps provided do not work. i have went into subscription and clicked on change card details but it just refreshes the same page. I have tried this on my mobile and desktop and the same result each time. can ...

• I want to change card details however the steps provided do not work. i have went into subscription and clicked on change card details but it just refreshes the same page. I have tried this on my mob...
  • claricelee
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally unfollowed - how do I refollow?

I accidentally unfollowed someone I was following - I tried searching for them in the search bar but they don't show up. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally unfollowed someone I was following - I tried searching for them in the search bar but they don't show up. Any ideas?
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Account hacked :-(

Hi, My premium account just got hacked today and I lost most of my playlists Since I cannot change the password I don't know what to do. Does anybody know what to do? Mark

• Hi,  My premium account just got hacked today and I lost most of my playlists 😞 Since I cannot change the password I don't know what to do. Does anybody know what to do?   Mark
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked Account?

Since a few days ago, it appears that my accaount is being used from a Chrome Web PlayerDesde, but i have never used the web player and its getting annoying getting my songs changed in the middle, i have tried to log off all devices and even change p...

• Since a few days ago, it appears that my accaount is being used from a Chrome Web PlayerDesde, but i have never used the web player and its getting annoying getting my songs changed in the middle, i ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

I want to change my country but I can't change he doesn't let me change

• I want to change my country but I can't change he doesn't let me change
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Community Signature Cropped by Max Height Attribute

Hey everybody, Not sure if I'm posting in the correct section (maybe it should be an idea?). It's about the community's frontend. I'm aware of the signature height limit which is in place for newer users. However, there's a little imperfection somewh...

6.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Hey everybody,   Not sure if I'm posting in the correct section (maybe it should be an idea?). It's about the community's frontend.   I'm aware of the signature height li...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Unexpected Charge

Hello, Spotify charged in twice for $119.88 to my account, as well as my student discount. Can you please reimburse me for the $119.88 you took without consent?

• Hello,  Spotify charged in twice for $119.88 to my account, as well as my student discount. Can you please reimburse me for the $119.88 you took without consent?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family accounts: please clarify "Must reside at same address"

Spotify, please clarify what you mean in your FAQ for family accounts that says that everyone in the "family" must reside at the same address. What I am experiencing is that the only time multiple members of my family can use Spotify simultaneously i...

• Regular
  • Spotify, please clarify what you mean in your FAQ for family accounts that says that everyone in the "family" must reside at the same address. What I am experiencing is that the only time multip...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Help!

Hello my name is Diae I have got an spotify account but i dont know the emailadress of it and i dont know the password of it. Sow I would like to stop the premium because everytime there goes 9,99 euro off my bankaccount. I only have a Username and a...

• Hello my name is Diae   I have got an spotify account but i dont know the emailadress of it and i dont know the password of it. Sow I would like to stop the premium because everytime there goe...
  • GAM007
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes