Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Music Not Showing Up on Iphone

Some songs on the computer are not showing up on my Iphone, why and most importantly how can I fix the issue? I've only noticed one song so far but I would like to fix this problem. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Some songs on the computer are not showing up on my Iphone, why and most importantly how can I fix the issue? I've only noticed one song so far but I would like to fix this problem. Thanks.
  • Bronquin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - None of my playlists show up on my mobile app

All of my playlists are suddenly gone from my mobile app. They still show up on my computer, but there are no playlists in "my music" on my iPhone. I have tried signing out everywhere and signing back in. I have also tried deleting and then reinstall...

• All of my playlists are suddenly gone from my mobile app. They still show up on my computer, but there are no playlists in "my music" on my iPhone.    I have tried signing out everywhere ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify offline

Why can't I play my music with spotify in offline? I have a premium membership! I have a iPhone 5

• Why can't I play my music with spotify in offline? I have a premium membership! I have a iPhone 5
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS app does not continuously play local tracks

Ever since signing up for Premium and using Spotify on my iPhone 5 for the last couple or three years, I've noticed a problem that seems to only apply to most (if not all) of my locally originated tracks. Tracks from the Spotify catalog will play fro...

• Ever since signing up for Premium and using Spotify on my iPhone 5 for the last couple or three years, I've noticed a problem that seems to only apply to most (if not all) of my locally originated tr...
  • Fishtaco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone5
    Local tracks
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I be charged.

Okay, I haven't found a thread with full detail that'll help me, so let me explain. So when I got my phone about three months ago, I got a Sprint message saying that I can redeem three free months of premium. As everyone does, I did. About a week ago...

• Okay, I haven't found a thread with full detail that'll help me, so let me explain. So when I got my phone about three months ago, I got a Sprint message saying that I can redeem three free months of...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Very confused

Please help I'm an utter dinlo and I repel technology I downloaded the app to my phone ( android) iPad and iPod signed in on all with same user and password spent hours putting songs in a playlist on the iPad but they did not show up on the other dev...

• Please help I'm an utter dinlo and I repel technology I downloaded the app to my phone ( android) iPad and iPod signed in on all with same user and password spent hours putting songs in a playlist on...
  • Fishtaco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

using spotify offline with iPod touch through clarion double din.

I'm trying to set up offline spotify on latest ipod touch to play through a Clarion double din head unit.I've managed to get it to work but cannot search throught myplaylists on the head unit ? On my old ipod touch using itunes this wasn't a problem....

• Regular
  • I'm trying to set up offline spotify on latest ipod touch to play through a Clarion double din head unit. I've managed to get it to work but cannot search throught myplaylists on the head unit ? &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing offline

Playing spotify offline does not seem to be working for me! I need some help! i have switched over the tab that allows for the "offline playing" but yet, when I dont have service, nothing shows up. The little arrow for downloaded is beside the playli...

• Playing spotify offline does not seem to be working for me! I need some help! i have switched over the tab that allows for the "offline playing" but yet, when I dont have service, nothing shows up. T...
  • Magigary
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice without premium

Okay so after signing up for a premium account I got charged twice and never recieved any receipts but it shows up on my bank account transactions. The ironic part was I never recieved premium and my account is still on free version. I sent spotify 3...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so after signing up for a premium account I got charged twice and never recieved any receipts but it shows up on my bank account transactions. The ironic part was I never recieved premium and my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need to change my country

How can I change my country without logging in to the app cause it won't let me

• How can I change my country without logging in to the app cause it won't let me
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • country
    Login Errors
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Certain songs from cd skipped on iPod Touch

I seem to have stumbled across a problem with some of the cds that I have. Under half of my songs that I play on Spotify thru iPod Touch are skipped. I have albums like Wicked and Into the Woods (2002), from which I checked out from the library and h...

• Gig Goer
  • I seem to have stumbled across a problem with some of the cds that I have. Under half of my songs that I play on Spotify thru iPod Touch are skipped. I have albums like Wicked and Into the Woods (200...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    ipod touch
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

when will crossfading on local tracks be available?

I've recently started using Spotify premium membership to create awesome playlists for my group fitness classes, but having no crossfading available on local tracks may be a dealbreaker. I have to be able to crossfade to keep the energy and momentum ...

• I've recently started using Spotify premium membership to create awesome playlists for my group fitness classes, but having no crossfading available on local tracks may be a dealbreaker.  I have...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stopps when switching app

Since two days i can't use spotify properly anymore. Whenever i switch the ap from spotify to another or lock my iphone, the music stopps playing. This is very annoying and i am about to cancel my premium account. How can i solve this issue?I am usin...

• Since two days i can't use spotify properly anymore. Whenever i switch the ap from spotify to another or lock my iphone, the music stopps playing. This is very annoying and i am about to cancel my pr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium à 0,99€

Bonjour !J'ai pu profité pendant 1 semaine de l'abonnement spotify premium. Et hier, on m'a envoyer un mail comme quoi je pouvais pendant 3 mois utiliser spotify premium à 0,99€. Mais il y a écrit que ceux qui avait déjà tester spotify premium, duran...

• Bonjour ! J'ai pu profité pendant 1 semaine de l'abonnement spotify premium. Et hier, on m'a envoyer un mail comme quoi je pouvais pendant 3 mois utiliser spotify premium à 0,99€. Mais il y a écrit ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist offline song

Not alla song in my playlist are synchronized offline, just a few. Why?Spotify premium, ios last versionData plan limitless

• Not alla song in my playlist are synchronized offline, just a few. Why? Spotify premium, ios last version Data plan limitless
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode Does not work for my iphone

I just recentyl downloaded premium and i tried to turn my playlists offline so i dont use data and theyre are not showing up at all now

• Casual Listener
  • I just recentyl downloaded premium and i tried to turn my playlists offline so i dont use data and theyre are not showing up at all now
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Integration of Spotify and BMW Connected Drive

Hi together,I receive an error message when I am connecting my spotify Account to my BMW connected drive in the car.Everything is up to date. I update the car system in BMW yesterday because I always received this error message. Nevertheless the erro...

2015-05-06 17.29.35.png
  • Hi together, I receive an error message when I am connecting my spotify Account to my BMW connected drive in the car. Everything is up to date. I update the car system in BMW yesterday because I al...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Multiple devices

We have setup Spotify on my mobile phone, as a premium user. Can I add another device as a controller ?

• Casual Listener
  • We have setup Spotify on my mobile phone, as a premium user. Can I add another device as a controller ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLED BUT NOT WORKING ON APP

Hi guys I badly need your help. So this morning I opened my spotify account on web then cancelled my premium subscription immediately a day before the "Free Premium Tutorial" ends. I was then noted that my account is on 'Free' again. But when I opene...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys I badly need your help. So this morning I opened my spotify account on web then cancelled my premium subscription immediately a day before the "Free Premium Tutorial" ends. I was then noted t...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • still subscribed on app
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My iPhone does not sync the local files from my pc

if i click on the song on my phone it says song not synced and if i click learn more, a menu poppes up giving me 4 simple steps but even after completing them it's not working

• if i click on the song on my phone it says song not synced and if i click learn more, a menu poppes up giving me 4 simple steps but even after completing them it's not working
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes