Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Ipod touch/Premium membership

I'm completely new to this stuff and don't quite understand it. Instead of using itunes and paying for each song for my ipod touch, can I just become a premium member on spotify and listen to my playlist/music offline on my ipod without needing itune...

• Regular
  • I'm completely new to this stuff and don't quite understand it. Instead of using itunes and paying for each song for my ipod touch, can I just become a premium member on spotify and listen to my play...
  • SimonAston
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify stops playing after 1 or 2 song and closes the app

I have a ipod 2nd generation and since 4 days spotify stops playing after 1 or 2 songs and the app closes totally I re-installed the app but that didn't work this is the app spotify for ios 4 what can I do to solve this, I can't upgrade my ipod softw...

• Visitor
  • I have a ipod 2nd generation and since 4 days spotify stops playing after 1 or 2 songs and the app closes totally I re-installed the app but that didn't work this is the app spotify for ios 4 w...
  • kjbllc
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort/filter option not there

I'm using the Spotify app on my iPhone 5 (iOS 7.0.2). I've never seen this feature pop up on my app. I deleted the app and reinstalled it to see if that fixed it and it didn't. I can't see the filter/sort option inside my individual playlists or when...

• Regular
  • I'm using the Spotify app on my iPhone 5 (iOS 7.0.2). I've never seen this feature pop up on my app. I deleted the app and reinstalled it to see if that fixed it and it didn't. I can't see the filter...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • filter
    filtering
    sorting
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Synching ipod touch with Spotify

I was a Spotify premium user. My credit card got stolen, so I had to enter the new card to be Premium user again. Spotify works well on the PC, but the ipod touch, which already have 15 playlist just keeps saying I need to become a premium member. I ...

• I was a Spotify premium user. My credit card got stolen, so I had to enter the new card to be Premium user again. Spotify  works well on the PC, but the ipod touch, which already have 15 playlis...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Left panel freezes after adding song to playlist

Hi everyone, I have an annoying bug on my iPad mini retina : I use the search function to add a song to a playlist, then when I found it I add it from the left panel of spotify (the one with top hits, titles...). It works, but then when I do a new se...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I have an annoying bug on my iPad mini retina : I use the search function to add a song to a playlist, then when I found it I add it from the left panel of spotify (the one with top hits...
  • Mickeylol
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

playlist

hello everybody, how can i let my playlist get pubblic? i don't undestand!

• Visitor
  • hello everybody, how can i let my playlist get pubblic? i don't undestand!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Airplane Mode

I have spotify running on my ipad 2 and my iphone 4. I have set up the desktop application for my playlist to work offline, but when I get on a plane, put my phone into airplane mode spotify is asking me to log in. Why is it not working if all tracks...

• I have spotify running on my ipad 2 and my iphone 4. I have set up the desktop application for my playlist to work offline, but when I get on a plane, put my phone into airplane mode spotify is askin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing offline playlist

I've recently gotten spotify premium and I've been trying to sync a playlist offline yet every time i do it, it abruptly stops syncing at around 600 songs, i've deleted and downloaded the app and started over again 3 times yet each time the amount of...

• I've recently gotten spotify premium and I've been trying to sync a playlist offline yet every time i do it, it abruptly stops syncing at around 600 songs, i've deleted and downloaded the app and sta...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I download tracks to my iPad to listen offline

Hi!!! I'm new to Spotify and I've just downloaded premium and I have a iPad and I can't download music to listen offline?I've tried looking for a download button but I can't seem to find anything.If someone could help me out that would be great, than...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!!! I'm new to Spotify and I've just downloaded premium and I have a iPad and I can't download music to listen offline? I've tried looking for a download button but I can't seem to find anyt...
  • Katara
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

The queue plays only several songs from the downloaded playlist

Hi everybody, I have a playlist with more than 100 songs which I need for party at home but when I press Shuffle button and look to the queue there are only 30 or 40 of them. When the last song of these automatically chosen 40 is over, the music just...

• Hi everybody,   I have a playlist with more than 100 songs which I need for party at home but when I press Shuffle button and look to the queue there are only 30 or 40 of them. When the last...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activity feed

hello everybody, i have a problem with my feed. how can i put in it what i'm listening to? Thanks

• Visitor
  • hello everybody, i have a problem with my feed. how can i put in it what i'm listening to? Thanks
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify App gone after the last update (iPhone 5s)

Hey friends, after the last update of Spotify, the App has magically disappeared from the Apps on my phone. It's just gone. When I search for it on the App Store it says it's installed. When I click "open" nothing happens. Help, I am lost without mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey friends,   after the last update of Spotify, the App has magically disappeared from the Apps on my phone. It's just gone. When I search for it on the App Store it says it's installed. Wh...
  • fraufau
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad controllig iPhone? Wierd..

So, here is whats happening. Both iPad and iPhone connected to the same Wifi. Playing spotify on my iPhone. Then i want to switch to start playing on my ipad instead because i want my phone for something else. But the iPad starts acting like some kin...

• Casual Listener
  • So, here is whats happening. Both iPad and iPhone connected to the same Wifi. Playing spotify on my iPhone. Then i want to switch to start playing on my ipad instead because i want my phone for somet...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone Spotify in Landscape Orientation

Is there any plans to have Spotify's layout switch when the iPhone is in landscape orientation just like it does on Android?

• Is there any plans to have Spotify's layout switch when the iPhone is in landscape orientation just like it does on Android?
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Import a Windows media player playlist into spotify

HiI am trying to work out how to convert a windows media player playlist and import it to spotify so that I can stream the same playlist from the spotify server. So essentially, something that would look up the songs in my playlist on spotify and cre...

• Regular
  • Hi I am trying to work out how to convert a windows media player playlist and import it to spotify so that I can stream the same playlist from the spotify server. So essentially, something tha...
  • bzite
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble syncing onto iphone

I have an iphone4s and I have been trying to sync a playlist for offline listening with my premium account because I'm going to be driving for five hours and don't want to waste cellular data and won't be connected to wifi. I have over 1GB of free sp...

• Regular
  • I have an iphone4s and I have been trying to sync a playlist for offline listening with my premium account because I'm going to be driving for five hours and don't want to waste cellular data and won...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I will cancel my Spotify subscription soon if nothing happens...

Dear Spotify developers, This post is not to flame or troll against you. But unfortunately Spotify ignores my needs as user and if there is no change within the next month, I will ultimately cancel my Spotify Premium Subscription. At first: I love Sp...

• Dear Spotify developers,   This post is not to flame or troll against you. But unfortunately Spotify ignores my needs as user and if there is no change within the next month, I will ultimate...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Headphone bug fix?

In the most recent version on iOS I plug in my headphones and turn the volume down to a desired level. However as soon as playback is then first initiated the volume is at maximum. This really should be revised for future versions.

• In the most recent version on iOS I plug in my headphones and turn the volume down to a desired level. However as soon as playback is then first initiated the volume is at maximum. This really should...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What the heck?!!

I'm a spotify premium subscriber. What the heck happened to Blind Melon?!! 2 of their songs disappeared from a playlist and don't show up at all when I search for them. The songs are "Tones of Home" and " The Pusher". Additionally, when I search for ...

• I'm a spotify premium subscriber. What the heck happened to Blind Melon?!! 2 of their songs disappeared from a playlist and don't show up at all when I search for them. The songs are "Tones of Home"...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help -- Songs won't go offline

This is a new problem for me. I've been a premium user for many months and i have had nothing but a positive experience with Spotify thus far. Today, however, when i added a new playlist, it synced from my computer to my phone perfectly but then woul...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a new problem for me.  I've been a premium user for many months and i have had nothing but a positive experience with Spotify thus far.  Today, however, when i added a new playlist,...
  • cheersbreh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes