Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Cooolna
  • Visitor
  • 873 replies
  • 321 likes
  • 873 replies
  • 321 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Inability to resume playlist playback using bluetooth (needs explanation)

So this is my schedule: I drive to work while listening to Spotify from my iPhone over bluetooth in my pocket. After a work day, where I also use my phone, when I want to drive home, Spotify only rarely resumes it's playback. I can't figure out a pat...

• Roadie
  • So this is my schedule:   I drive to work while listening to Spotify from my iPhone over bluetooth in my pocket.   After a work day, where I also use my phone, when I want to drive home...
  • MikeResar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot search in offline mode anymore

I used to be able to search my synced music in offline mode. Now I am redirected to local files, which is empty... I used to be able to search all the synced playlists in offline mode, which was really useful. Is it a bug, or a bad design decision?

• Gig Goer
  • I used to be able to search my synced music in offline mode. Now I am redirected to local files, which is empty... I used to be able to search all the synced playlists in offline mode, which was real...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Never had play queue in the app.

I remember in one of the updates it was advertised, that there is a play queue now. As far as I remember it was at least half a year ago. I still do not have this feature, and I really miss it. I understand that it takes some time to roll out new fea...

• Gig Goer
  • I remember in one of the updates it was advertised, that there is a play queue now. As far as I remember it was at least half a year ago. I still do not have this feature, and I really miss it. I und...
  • SPQR3
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sync to iPod Classic

Good day all, I have an iPod Classic. My Spotify account is Premium. I recently tried to sync my playlists (which are available offline) to my iPod. After the erase of all my old music from my iPod, I used the option to select which playlists to sync...

• Casual Listener
  • Good day all,   I have an iPod Classic. My Spotify account is Premium.   I recently tried to sync my playlists (which are available offline) to my iPod.   After the eras...
  • Rish
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app biography tab missing

Where is the biography and the similar artists tab in the iPhone app?

• Where is the biography and the similar artists tab in the iPhone app?
  • robzim737
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Reorganize Play queue

How do i re-organize the play queue. I have found the play queue on my android phone but cant find it on iPhone.How do you move tracks in the play queue? I guessed long press would take you into track moving mode, but no.Thanks.

• Spotify Legend
  • How do i re-organize the play queue. I have found the play queue on my android phone but cant find it on iPhone. How do you move tracks in the play queue? I guessed long press would take you into ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't open on iPhone 5

I click the app it says something about not being able in browser mode and just turns off. Please help. I have reset my phone too

• I click the app it says something about not being able in browser mode and just turns off. Please help. I have reset my phone too
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

App crashes every single time I try to access inbox

A friend of mine sent me six song suggestions today. The notification "dot" tells me I have 6 notifications waiting, but every single time I try to access Spotify the app crashes. I am using Spotofy on a brand new iPad Air. Tried turning the iPad on ...

• Regular
  • A friend of mine sent me six song suggestions today. The notification "dot" tells me I have 6 notifications waiting, but every single time I try to access Spotify the app crashes. I am using Spotofy ...
  • youngdoe
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete the synced offline files from my iPhone?

i have 3 playlists each one including about 100 songs for offline listening on my iphone. i have 1.5 gb free space. and i choose on main window. and chose red minus . and deleted one of the playlists. and done. i checked th free space again. and it s...

• Casual Listener
  • i have 3 playlists each one including about 100 songs for offline listening on my iphone.   i have 1.5 gb free space. and i choose on main window. and chose red minus . and deleted one of ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Siri / Voice Control for Spotify

Hi I think I can develop an app which allows Siri to control Spotify (I know there are 1-2 other ways of doing this but not perfect I think). Would you find this useful? What commands do you think would be most useful? Thanks

• Hi   I think I can develop an app which allows Siri to control Spotify (I know there are 1-2 other ways of doing this but not perfect I think).   Would you find this useful?  W...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

iPad Air: Can't share a track with another Spotify user

iPad Air When I try to share a track, it lets me search for a user but then says "no results." I can find that user when I search in the main search window. And I have shared music FROM that user in my inbox, but can't see how to add them to my frien...

• Casual Listener
  • iPad Air   When I try to share a track, it lets me search for a user but then says "no results." I can find that user when I search in the main search window. And I have shared music FROM ...
  • that_owl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio Not Working

Hi, i am having a problem with my radio not working on the desktop and the iphone app!! i have premium and everthing else works.. what should i do?

• Regular
  • Hi, i am having a problem with my radio not working on the desktop and the iphone app!! i have premium and everthing else works.. what should i do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod synchronizing page is empty

Hi fellow Spotify users, I tried to sync my iPod Classic (80GB, late 2007) with Spotify but the synchronizing page appears empty. There's nothing I can do except ejecting the iPod (obviously useless). I added a screenshot so you can see what's going ...

• Visitor
  • Hi fellow Spotify users,   I tried to sync my iPod Classic (80GB, late 2007) with Spotify but the synchronizing page appears empty. There's nothing I can do except ejecting the iPod (obvious...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting random radio stations and I am unable to listen to one of my stations

So two random radio stations have shown up from music I have never heard before. And I'm getting a "Sorry. This radio station cannot be started" in two of my stations (same band don't know that's happened) but the thing is the stations HAVE worked be...

• So two random radio stations have shown up from music I have never heard before. And I'm getting a "Sorry. This radio station cannot be started" in two of my stations (same band don't know that's hap...
  • Sagevuo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Same iPhone synced twice?

Hi! I had some problems with playing some songs on my iPhone 5S, although they would play on my computer, and I've tried several things, synced it over and over again, but it wouldn't work. So I reinstalled spotify completely on my iPhone and it said...

• Hi!   I had some problems with playing some songs on my iPhone 5S, although they would play on my computer, and I've tried several things, synced it over and over again, but it wouldn't work...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play a certain album on iPhone app.

I have iPhone 4 with iOS 7 and a premium account. The songs on the album appear to be playing but the track playing time doesn't appear at the bottom or if it does, it doesn't go forward. Even stranger, when I viewed Spotify from my locked screen mod...

• I have iPhone 4 with iOS 7 and a premium account. The songs on the album appear to be playing but the track playing time doesn't appear at the bottom or if it does, it doesn't go forward. Even strang...
  • Robinjornli
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Crashing on iPhone 4S after start

Hello,I am using spotify with Premium Account for a few months with different devices. Ipad 4 (iOS 7.03) and Windows PC do well. When trying to use it with my iPhone 4S this weekend (iOS 6) it recently crashed when syncing the Single playlist. Thinki...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I am using spotify with Premium Account for a few months with different devices. Ipad 4 (iOS 7.03) and Windows PC do well. When trying to use it with my iPhone 4S this weekend (iOS 6) it re...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 26 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Compulsory shuffle on my iPhone spotify

My spotify on my iPhone has suddenly prevented my from choosing songs on my playlists. Instead it has a "shuffle play" on the top of it and I have a limited number of skips. I don't know what has happened and was wondering if anyone knew how to get i...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify on my iPhone has suddenly prevented my from choosing songs on my playlists. Instead it has a "shuffle play" on the top of it and I have a limited number of skips. I don't know what has hap...
  • swifty222
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.9.1

iOS Release Notes What's new in version 0.9.1 New: Browse is now on iPad as well as iPhone (replacing What’s New). Find a playlist for everything. Music to eat tacos to, anyone? New: Follow friends and artists to see their playlists and releases (soo...

• Spotify Legend
  • iOS Release Notes What's new in version 0.9.1 New: Browse is now on iPad as well as iPhone (replacing What’s New). Find a playlist for everything. Music to eat tacos to, anyone? New: Fol...
  • Daniol71
  • Music Fan
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes
    iOS
    Release Notes
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes