iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files not transferring from laptop to iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryU.S. My Question or Issue I've been trying to add some local files to my phone for a while now, they'll show up fine on my laptop and play perfectly fine as well. Then when I make a playlist with those songs and download it on both ...

• Plan Premium Country U.S.     My Question or Issue   I've been trying to add some local files to my phone for a while now, they'll show up fine on my laptop and play perfectly ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant synchronize local songs on my PC (Windows) with my iPhone

PlanPremiumCountrythe NetherlandsDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemWindows 10 & iOS 12.4.1 My Question or IssueI dont understand what I'm doing wrong. I read all the forms and followed all the steps. I added my local songs to a playlist, enabled download...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country the Netherlands Device iPhone X Operating System Windows 10 & iOS 12.4.1   My Question or Issue I dont understand what I'm doing wrong. I read all the forms an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearance of songs on playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have a running playlist with 100s of songs. Today all of a sudden more than half disappear...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have a...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to listen to full album, keep inserting random songs

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 8 and Windows 10Operating SystemiOS 12.4 / Windows 10 My Question or IssueI'm trying to listen to full albums but after each track, it keeps playing a random song. I have autoplay turned off. I used to be a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 8 and Windows 10 Operating System iOS 12.4 / Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm trying to listen to full albums but after each track...
  • EpicTorgo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify using mobile data even when cellular data turned off

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.4 My Question or IssueSince updating the app last week, Spotify has started to use my mobile data to stream songs and podcasts even when they’re downloaded. This occurs when I am not on a w...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.4   My Question or Issue Since updating the app last week, Spotify has started to use my mobile data to stream songs...
  • Jeremy
  • 51 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 51 replies
  • 10 likes

No filter/sort option for playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12.4 My Question or IssueI don't have the 'filter', 'sort' or 'find' option for any of my playlists - when I tap the 3 dots in the top right hand corner of the playlist, no option to sort, filter ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12.4    My Question or Issue I don't have the 'filter', 'sort' or 'find' option for any of my playlists - when I tap t...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggested songs help

I’m using Spotify premium on an iPhone 8plus with all the updates, up to date. My suggested songs will not suggest me songs based off of my playlist. Instead it’s showing me songs based of the only two song on my playlist of 300+, that I don’t listen...

• I’m using Spotify premium on an iPhone 8plus with all the updates, up to date. My suggested songs will not suggest me songs based off of my playlist. Instead it’s showing me songs based of the only t...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canvas and music videos not working

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Arab EmiratesDeviceiPhone X, iPad Pro, PCOperating SystemiOS 13, iPadOS, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI've seen my friends in other countries show off their canvas features and I've heard there's supposed to be music videos...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Arab Emirates Device iPhone X, iPad Pro, PC Operating System iOS 13, iPadOS, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've seen my friends in other countries show ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Canvas
    Dubai
    iOS
    UAE
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Followed playlists disappeared.

At my work we have an Ipad 5 with IOS 12.4.1A few days ago all of the playlists that we follow, a whole lot, just disappeared from our library. Except for one. Even the ones we created are gone. If we look them up does it still say we follow them. If...

• At my work we have an Ipad 5 with IOS 12.4.1 A few days ago all of the playlists that we follow, a whole lot, just disappeared from our library. Except for one. Even the ones we created are gone. If...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • dissapeared
    Dissapearing Albums
    followed
    followed playlists
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Song unavailable?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone XR, ComputerOperating SystemiOS 12.4.1, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI found a song that was marked “unavailable” and any time I try to play it, it will tell me it is unavailable and “You can still start radio b...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR, Computer Operating System iOS 12.4.1, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I found a song that was marked “unavailable” and any time ...
  • Jaiden4
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
    Unavailable Song
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

fix the update

the ‘library’ feature is now almost useless. please consider bringing back/changing these features:-all songs list-list of ALL artists, not only artists that are being followed.-music by year released list in library-music by languages list in librar...

• Visitor
  • the ‘library’ feature is now almost useless. please consider bringing back/changing these features: -all songs list -list of ALL artists, not only artists that are being followed. -music by year r...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • features
    library
    song list
    Update
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use Tags and Links on the Spotify Description

Dear community.I like to tag an other Spotify profile and put the link of a website on my playlist description. Anyone know how can I do that? I saw many profiles and playlist that they put it.Thank you

• Regular
  • Dear community. I like to tag an other Spotify profile and put the link of a website on my playlist description. Anyone know how can I do that? I saw many profiles and playlist that they put it. Th...
  • Phyneex
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist length time

Did they remove it again? I can't find it anywhere 

3A4B1AB6-8F47-4D95-9664-52FD81BACC85.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Did they remove it again? I can't find it anywhere  
  • sandeep60141
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing music when my phone is upside down

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDevice(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 13 Beta) My Question or IssueMy headphone jack and AUX to Lightning works perfectly fine (tried them both on my sister's iPhone 8). But when I put my phone in my pocket, OR even when I turn...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 13 Beta)     My Question or Issue My headphone jack and AUX to Lightning works perfectly fine (tried them both...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs are not playing when offline even though Downloaded.

PremiumCountryMaltaDeviceiPhone 7+ Operating SystemiOS 12My Question or IssueSo I downloaded some playlists which I like but when I use them offline some songs dont load, they just stay at 0:00. I have been using spotify premium for a while now and t...

• Visitor
  • Premium Country Malta Device iPhone 7+   Operating System iOS 12 My Question or Issue So I downloaded some playlists which I like but when I use them offline some songs dont load, t...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ipod touch loads Spotify but won't play music

PlanFreeCountry--US Device(iPod touch 4th gen)Operating System(iOS 6.1.6) My Question or IssueI want to use this ipod for spotify only. I deleted everything else on the ipod. It is fully updated. Spotify will open, load playlists, will retrieve a son...

• Plan Free Country--US   Device (iPod touch 4th gen) Operating System (iOS 6.1.6)   My Question or Issue I want to use this ipod for spotify only. I deleted everything else on the ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing playlist from Brazil to American music

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Changing music selection to American music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Artists App Not Showing Real-Time Stats

PlanFreeCountryTurkeyDeviceIphone 6sOperating System(iOS 12.4) My Question or Issue Hello everyone! I'm not sure if I've opened the thread in the right category. My problem is I read that in Spotify for Artists app the stats are updated in 1.5 second...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country Turkey Device Iphone 6s Operating System (iOS 12.4)   My Question or Issue   Hello everyone! I'm not sure if I've opened the thread in the right categor...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline music

Spoiler (Highlight to read)So I’ve had premium for about 3 years now, and never had this problem, however now whenever I listen to music on Spotify, I must either have my data on or WiFi to have an internet connection, even though the music is downlo...

• Visitor
  • So I’ve had premium for about 3 years now, and never had this problem, however now whenever I listen to music on Spotify, I must either have my data on or WiFi to have an internet connection, even th...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • offline music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! offline scrobbling

I'm having trouble offline scrobbling with mobile. The scrobbles still do not show up even after I'm back online. Is there a way to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having trouble offline scrobbling with mobile.  The scrobbles still do not show up even after I'm back online. Is there a way to fix this?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes