iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

When I Play a video on instagram Spotify keeps playing

PlanFreeCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone 8 plusOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue Whenever I play a video on instagram or watch someone’s story on Snapchat, Spotify keeps playing. I previously had an android and Spotify would stop playing w...

•   Plan Free Country  United States Device iPhone 8 plus Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  Whenever I play a video on instagram or watch someone’s story on...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify stops after ads.

Spotify stops playing after the ad. Have to close the app and restart it. It’s like it freezes after the ad. Keeps happening every 20 minutes or so. I removed and reinstalled the app from Apps store. Still does the same thing. PlanFree Country UKDevi...

• Spotify stops playing after the ad. Have to close the app and restart it. It’s like it freezes after the ad. Keeps happening every 20 minutes or so. I removed and reinstalled the app from Apps store....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect to a device

Plan PremiumCountry USA iPhone 7 For the last day, my "connect to a device" feature has been stuck on an instructional menu with a big "got it" button at the bottom. But every time I click "got it", it just returns me to the instructional menu so I c...

• Plan Premium Country USA   iPhone 7   For the last day, my "connect to a device" feature has been stuck on an instructional menu with a big "got it" button at the bottom.  Bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i move playlists

So I've had Spotify for over a year now and i have quite a lot of playlists and i've never seen an opirtunity to move the playlist and rearrange the order they are shown in the list. I'm not talking about the songs in the playlist I mean the list whi...

• So I've had Spotify for over a year now and i have quite a lot of playlists and i've never seen an opirtunity to move the playlist and rearrange the order they are shown in the list.   I'm not...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Suddenly I am not able to download offline tracks to my phone

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11.3.1 My Question or IssueI am not able to download any offline tracks any more. I tried to reinstall Spotify on my phone and PC. I tried to do it with WLAN, LAN and USB. Nothing seems to wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 11.3.1  My Question or Issue I am not able to download any offline tracks any more. I tried to reinstall Spotify on my ...
  • 1noah9
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix ceased to function on my iPhone

Hello the daily mix feature ceased to function yesterday.I see all six mixes ,but as soon as i pick one , the phone says "spotify can not open this type of link on this unit" something like that (translated from swedish) it has been working for all t...

• Roadie
  • Hello the daily mix feature ceased to function yesterday. I see all six mixes ,but as soon as i pick one , the phone says "spotify can not open this type of link on this unit" something like that (t...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Find a Clear Queue on my iPhone

PlanFree/CountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or IssueThe issue I’ve been experiencing is that on my iPhone, I have not been able to find where I can clear my queue. I’ve searched everywhere online, but many sites an...

• Plan Free/ Country United States Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue The issue I’ve been experiencing is that on my iPhone, I have not been able to find w...
  • tag654
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the latest Version of Spotify APP on iOS ?

Hi Guys, Can someone please confirm what is the latest Version on the Spoitify APP on iOS ? Just wanted to confirm if I am on the latest Version of Spotify on my iOS devices ? Thanks in Advance !

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Guys,   Can someone please confirm what is the latest Version on the Spoitify APP on iOS ? Just wanted to confirm if I am on the latest Version of Spotify on my iOS devices ?   Thank...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Genius Speed Way Too Fast

The genius facts on Spotify flash WAY TOO QUICKLY for anyone to make sense of them. Seriously. I DARE YOU AND YOUR STAFF to read Mrs Robinson on Spotify. wth

•     The genius facts on Spotify flash WAY TOO QUICKLY for anyone to make sense of them. Seriously. I DARE YOU AND YOUR STAFF to read Mrs Robinson on Spotify. wth  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CarPlay and Waze

PlanPremiumUnited States Device iPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12 Does the Spotify and Waze integration work in CarPlay?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium United States   Device  iPhone X Operating System iOS 12   Does the Spotify and Waze integration work in CarPlay?  
  • Sp00ps
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Queued songs are not showing in queue list.

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 6siPad Air 2Operating SystemiOS 12.1Spotify Version 8.4.77 On the upper image there should be two songs in the queue but only one of them can be seen, and on the other image, if there is only one song in the queue it can’t be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone 6s iPad Air 2 Operating System iOS 12.1 Spotify Version 8.4.77   On the upper image there should be two songs in the queue but only one of them can be seen,...
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Watch

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTIi79SK6m2Nomdm_zYQGDEaqaQJQ-4tTkka2FYlJNpSKV2Q/viewformi think this is what you are meant to do for the watch beta application

• Casual Listener
  • https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTIi79SK6m2Nomdm_zYQGDEaqaQJQ-4tTkka2FYlJNpSKV2Q/viewform i think this is what you are meant to do for the watch beta application 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify not Optimized for iPhone XS Max

Good evening, I bought a new iPhone XS Max and downloaded the app just fine. Everything worked perfectly - the font was ideal, fonts were not too large and the general app fit perfectly with the size of the screen. I then decided to restore and backu...

• Good evening, I bought a new iPhone XS Max and downloaded the app just fine. Everything worked perfectly - the font was ideal, fonts were not too large and the general app fit perfectly with the...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App not available for iPad2

Plan PremiumCountry UK Device iPad2Operating System iOS9 Although the "System requirements" page shows support for the iPad2, when I try to download the app I get a message telling me to update to iOS10 or above. The latest update for the iPad2 is iO...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Premium Country UK  Device iPad2 Operating System iOS9    Although the " System requirements " page shows support for the iPad2, when I try to download the app I get a...
  • HPaul
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! What happens to Discoverer Weekly and Radar Release downloads when new ones arrive?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPadProOperating System(iOS 10, My Question or Issue I have chosen to download the songs in Discoverer Weekly and Radar Release so i can listen to them offline.my question is, are these files delted each week when a new...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPadPro Operating System (iOS 10,    My Question or Issue  I have chosen to download the songs in Discoverer Weekly and Radar Release...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

This song isn’t on Spotify?

Why isn’t “Like a Light” by Drake and Travis Scott on Spotify 

• Casual Listener
  • Why isn’t “Like a Light” by Drake and Travis Scott on Spotify 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

**bleep**’s guide to syncing playlists between devices – please!

Hi I have a very simple wish, namely all I want to do is to sync the Spotify playlists on my PC with those on my IPad. My motivation for doing this is that, rather than having to switch on the PC to stream music to my Bluetooth speaker, I’d much rath...

• Regular
  • Hi   I have a very simple wish, namely all I want to do is to sync the Spotify playlists on my PC with those on my IPad. My motivation for doing this is that, rather than having to switch on t...
  • CarterUSM
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have Premium Spotify on my laptop and ipad but have lost it off my iphone. I have install a new ap

PlanPremiumCountry UKDevice(iPhone 8Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device (iPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • bradleyn
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't download Spotify App to my iPhone SE

PlanPremiumCountry IrelandDeviceiPhone SEOperating System iOS 12.1 My Question or Issue I subscribed to your premium service yesterday but when i tried to download the app to my phone, it won't download. I see the cloud Logo but when I tap on it, a r...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Ireland Device iPhone SE Operating System    iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue  I subscribed to your premium service yesterday but when i tried...
  • bradleyn
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Cola de reproducción

PlanPremiumCountry SpainDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or Issue La última canción de la cola de reproducción no se ve. Me pasa desde hace tiempo. Se reproduce correctamente, pero no puedes verla en la cola de reproducción.Gracias ...

• Plan Premium Country  Spain Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue  La última canción de la cola de reproducción no se ve. Me pasa desde hace tiempo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • reproduccion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes