Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Shuffle playing songs in order, no Premium

I noticed when I pressed Shuffle Play for playlist, the songs are playing in order. I’m still getting ads however. I know I didn’t sign up for a trial again or are paying for it.

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed when I pressed Shuffle Play for playlist, the songs are playing in order. I’m still getting ads however. I know I didn’t sign up for a trial again or are paying for it.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs playing in order despite no Premium?

I noticed when I pressed Shuffle Play for playlist, the songs are playing in order. I’m still getting ads however. I know I didn’t sign up for a trial again or are paying for it.

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed when I pressed Shuffle Play for playlist, the songs are playing in order. I’m still getting ads however. I know I didn’t sign up for a trial again or are paying for it.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix

Hi there, I’ve been on premium for about a month and have been listening and saving music, however I still have no daily mix. My app is up to date. Is there a way to fix this? Many thanks Sarah

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I’ve been on premium for about a month and have been listening and saving music, however I still have no daily mix. My app is up to date. Is there a way to fix this?    Many tha...
  • Giallou
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost saved songs after update

Since the update last week my saved songs playlist has been deleted/dissapeared and replaced with a favourite songs playlist with only a few songs in. How can I get it back?

• Since the update last week my saved songs playlist has been deleted/dissapeared and replaced with a favourite songs playlist with only a few songs in. How can I get it back? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile update interface.

Where did the songs section in the library folder? If it's gone can we have it back please?

• Where did the songs section in the library folder? If it's gone can we have it back please?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeating Spotify made playlists on iOS app

How do I put Spotify made playlists on loop, I’ve been trying way too hard to figure it out and I just can’t, this is after the new update btw

• How do I put Spotify made playlists on loop, I’ve been trying way too hard to figure it out and I just can’t, this is after the new update btw
  • Vicki18
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cannot download

why i cannot download any songs? i purchased a premium yesterday. can someone help me? i’m using Iphone

• why i cannot download any songs? i purchased a premium yesterday. can someone help me? i’m using Iphone
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I search for a certain song on my playlist after this new update?

After this new update, when i pull down on a playlist to searh for a specific song, the search bar does not come up. How do I search for certain songs now? I have a playlist with 2200+ songs and searching for certain songs is really useful.

• Casual Listener
  • After this new update, when i pull down on a playlist to searh for a specific song, the search bar does not come up. How do I search for certain songs now? I have a playlist with 2200+ songs and sear...
  • Joshau-k
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferring local PC files to iPhone

Is there a way to download my local files from my PC to my iPhone? I tried creating a playlist with the tracks on my PC but when I enter on my phone the playlist is empty.

• Is there a way to download my local files from my PC to my iPhone? I tried creating a playlist with the tracks on my PC but when I enter on my phone the playlist is empty.
  • oerwhat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Local files to iPhone

Is this feature still active on the iPhone app? I have tried and tried and tried to sync some local files via the desktop app to my phone (everything is on the same wireless network) and have been able to do this in the past. Most of the thread help ...

• Is this feature still active on the iPhone app?  I have tried and tried and tried to sync some local files via the desktop app to my phone (everything is on the same wireless network) and have b...
  • oerwhat
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast audio & video invisibles from Spotify

Hello, All worked perfectly a few weeks ago. It still works fine from Chrome on a PC with miroring feature. But from spotify on IOS 11.3.1 (Iphone), there is no chromecast available on my network. On the same device the Google Home app sees the chrom...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   All worked perfectly a few weeks ago. It still works fine from Chrome on a PC with miroring feature.  But from spotify on IOS 11.3.1 (Iphone), there is no chromecast available o...
  • hida_akawa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Volume control slider invisible

The slider bar in the webplayer is there, but the slider itself is missing. If I move it just after loading the page it stays otherwise it disapears.

• Casual Listener
  • The slider bar in the webplayer is there, but the slider itself is missing. If I move it just after loading the page it stays otherwise it disapears.
  • rileyjt
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook button doesn't work!

After I log off on the spotify app, I don't manage to login again with the facebook button option inside the app. Doesn't matter how many times I click, nothing happens!I reinstalled the app, removed from my facebook app options and I'm still with th...

• Regular
  • After I log off on the spotify app, I don't manage to login again with the facebook button option inside the app. Doesn't matter how many times I click, nothing happens! I reinstalled the app, remov...
  • Bianca14
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stops playing unless open

My spotify will stop playing music if i lock my phone with the app open or if i exit the app? I cant press play with the scroll up menu on my iphone either?

• My spotify will stop playing music if i lock my phone with the app open or if i exit the app?    I cant press play with the scroll up menu on my iphone either? 
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Bring back the old Spotify

I'd like the old spotify back. The one before this new update in April.. or at least please let us be able to follow friends and look up other people's playlist. That was one very great feature I loved on Spotify and it really helps connect with othe...

• I'd like the old spotify back. The one before this new update in April.. or at least please let us be able to follow friends and look up other people's playlist. That was one very great feature I lov...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Share your usernames here!!!!!

https://open.spotify.com/user/super_k_power?si=xLGkJriSS7GbLb27cGQGAA

• Visitor
  •   https://open.spotify.com/user/super_k_power?si=xLGkJriSS7GbLb27cGQGAA
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Waiting To Download: iPhone won't download offline playlists

Hey. I recently updated my iPhone iOs and had to restore the phone during the process. Since then, all my offline playlists say "Waiting to download", but no tracks ever download. Tracks have the gray download arrow, but never the green one, and are ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey.   I recently updated my iPhone iOs and had to restore the phone during the process. Since then, all my offline playlists say "Waiting to download", but no tracks ever download. Track...
  • mariaaatk
  • 69 replies
  • 9 likes
  • offline mode
    waiting to download
  • 69 replies
  • 9 likes

notifacation problem

I follow a lot of people on spotify but I've never gotten a notifacation from none of them, not on email or on my phone. Yes i have checked notifacations settings, and yes i have everything on but it still doesnt work.does anyone know why this is hap...

• I follow a lot of people on spotify but I've never gotten a notifacation from none of them, not on email or on my phone.  Yes i have checked notifacations settings, and yes i have everything on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved songs on new update

So I had gotten the new update on Spotify mobile and had noticed that all of my saved songs got separated into favorite songs and favorite albums. Is there anyway I can play all the songs from my favorite and favorite albums?

• So I had gotten the new update on Spotify mobile and had noticed that all of my saved songs got separated into favorite songs and favorite albums. Is there anyway I can play all the songs from my fav...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Hello Spotify lovers! Have you ever shown a friend how to sync a playlist? Ever explained how Spotify works to a group of people? At Spotify, we know users helping users is something special. That’s why we’ve created the Spotify Rock Star Program to ...

RockStars3.png Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 12.47.05 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  •       Hello Spotify lovers!   Have you ever shown a friend how to sync a playlist? Ever explained how Spotify works to a group of people? At Spotify, we k...
  • Jbeauchamp61
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 10 likes