Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Shuffle an album but other artist's music

HelloWhen I play randomly an album of an artist during this reading I have titles of other singers who comes to mingle with the album of the artist.See the image below while I'm listening to the album of the artist "Eddy de Pretto" we can see downsta...

spotify_aleatoire.jpg
  • Regular
  • Hello When I play randomly an album of an artist during this reading I have titles of other singers who comes to mingle with the album of the artist. See the image below while I'm listening to the ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant search

Cant search for music can oblygt play playlists i already have. iPhone 6s Plus. Plz helo. Have restarted my phone and uninstalled and installed Spotify. Same problem

• Cant search for music can oblygt play playlists i already have. iPhone 6s Plus. Plz helo. Have restarted my phone and uninstalled and installed Spotify. Same problem
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iOS10 and Kenwood Excelon DDX594

Just started using a new Kenwood Excelon DDX594 in the car and running latest Spotify v8.4.3 on iOS 10.3.2 on iPhone 6+ using Bluetooth. The Kenwood head unit has a Spotify app installed on it. Note: this isn't a CarPlay featured head unit. Audio pla...

• Music Fan
  • Just started using a new Kenwood Excelon DDX594 in the car and running latest Spotify v8.4.3 on iOS 10.3.2 on iPhone 6+ using Bluetooth.  The Kenwood head unit has a Spotify app installed on it....
  • evdude123
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

can't play playlists

I can't play my playlists. I can only play recommend, which is just terrible music. (ios 7)

• I can't play my playlists. I can only play recommend, which is just terrible music. (ios 7)
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Account - switch users easily

Hi,me and my gf are having a family account and both use the same device at home to listen to spotify. Is there an easy way to switch between our accounts on one single device in the spotify app. (In netflix for example you can choose the user on sta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, me and my gf are having a family account and both use the same device at home to listen to spotify.  Is there an easy way to switch between our accounts on one single device in the spotify...
  • maryannr14
  • 4 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 18 likes

Distorted sound / control volume under iOS

Hi, I've got a problem regarding distortion on some tracks when I listen to them via headphones (Sony MDR-1000X in my case). For example, if I listen to https://open.spotify.com/track/5zOnoB8FdZudDcPX4O8WqF there's a very noticable distortion at 1:19...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I've got a problem regarding distortion on some tracks when I listen to them via headphones (Sony MDR-1000X in my case). For example, if I listen to   https://open.spotify.com/tra...
  • zmx80
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Why the music is quiet?

Hello, guys. I’m having a question. Why the same song does sound louder on Apple Music? I’ve just tested two tracks – Blackout by Garbage and The Cure by Lady Gaga using the same headphones. And songs on Apple Music louder. I set my Spotify settings ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, guys. I’m having a question. Why the same song does sound louder on Apple Music? I’ve just tested two tracks – Blackout by Garbage and The Cure by Lady Gaga using the same headphones. And song...
  • twerpuser
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! SOME SONGS DON'T START

dear community, i have about 1000 songs downloaded on my iphone 8...when playing them randomly, sometimes some songs don't start automatically....in summary, either from all songs or from my play-list, i can play 3-4-10 songs with no problem...then s...

• Casual Listener
  • dear community, i have about 1000 songs downloaded on my iphone 8...when playing them randomly, sometimes some songs don't start automatically....in summary, either from all songs or from my play-lis...
  • marianigiorgio
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Running

I don't have anymore the Running part ("Genre et ambiance" in French) wich allow to choose the BPM you want. Did Spotify change something on Spotify Running ?

• I don't have anymore the Running part ("Genre et ambiance" in French) wich allow to choose the BPM you want. Did Spotify change something on Spotify Running ? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have pay already from bank transfer in indonesia

Hello guys, i was wondering why my premium not active yet and why i didn’t get any email for my payment?i transfer payment via bank transfer Thanks

• Hello guys,   i was wondering why my premium not active yet and why i didn’t get any email for my payment? i transfer payment via bank transfer   Thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery drain iOS 11

On my iPhone 6s with iOS 11 this app consumer too much battery and this is very terrible. I want to keep Spotify but is very difficult with this problem, please fix it

• Music Fan
  • On my iPhone 6s with iOS 11 this app consumer too much battery and this is very terrible. I want to keep Spotify but is very difficult with this problem, please fix it
  • timkaren6
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Playback stops after a FRENCH ad

Why is Spotify stops running after a french ad was played ? I'm using an Ipad 2 and what it does is close the Spotify screen and return the ipad to the main screen and then I have to click on the Spotify icon again and press the play button. I've tri...

• Why is Spotify stops running after a french ad was played ? I'm using an Ipad 2 and what it does is close the Spotify screen and return the ipad to the main screen and then I have to click on the Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial deducts money

I registered 30 trial and it deducts rm4 from my acc. why

• Casual Listener
  • I registered 30 trial and it deducts rm4 from my acc. why
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist only playing a fraction of the songs on it

So I have a playlist with probably about 300 songs on it currently. It’s only playing about 100 of them, and they seem to be songs that I either have downloaded in my library or frequently listen to outside of the playlist. I want to shuffle the whol...

• So I have a playlist with probably about 300 songs on it currently. It’s only playing about 100 of them, and they seem to be songs that I either have downloaded in my library or frequently listen to ...
  • soundster
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Playback Too Fast

Yesterday my music started playing slightly faster which makes everything unlistenable. Does anyone else have this issue? I’ve been a premium member for several years and this is the first issue I’ve had. Disappointed there isn’t a customer support. ...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday my music started playing slightly faster which makes everything unlistenable. Does anyone else have this issue? I’ve been a premium member for several years and this is the first issue I’ve...
  • soundster
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Musica importata da iPhone

Ciao a tutti. Ho importato la musica dal mio iPhone a Spotify. C’e un modo adesso per rimuoverla oltre al doverle eliminare una alla volta? Sono parecchi brani ma non c’e la dicitura Seleziona tutto. Grazie

• Casual Listener
  • Ciao a tutti.  Ho importato la musica dal mio iPhone a Spotify. C’e un modo adesso per rimuoverla oltre al doverle eliminare una alla volta? Sono parecchi brani ma non c’e la dicitura Seleziona...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline Music is gone and DOWNLOAD LINE disappeared from App ???? !!!!!!

Hello All. All my downlaods are gone and even the line that says "Downloads" on the app has dissapeared! I have double checked and have not downloaded music to more than 3 devices. On my iphone not only has all the offline music dissapered but even a...

• Hello All.  All my downlaods are gone and even the line that says "Downloads" on the app has dissapeared!  I have double checked and have not downloaded music to more than 3 devices. On my ...
  • Lorenzo_NGG
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Like dislike buttons

Are the like and dislike buttons coming to iOS? 

• Music Fan
  • Are the like and dislike buttons coming to iOS? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • dislike
    IOS 11
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Making playlist public

How do I make a playlist public? I’ve tried everything and it’s just not happening. It doesn’t even have an option to make it public when I push on the top right corner...

• How do I make a playlist public? I’ve tried everything and it’s just not happening. It doesn’t even have an option to make it public when I push on the top right corner... 
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes