Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Down loaded music

I have spoitify premium on my s5,All my tracks have been downloaded so i can listen off line if no Internet available,Tried to listen today offline & for some reason its saying that non of my tracks are downloaded therefor can not listen offline, ext...

• I have spoitify premium on my s5, All my tracks have been downloaded so i can listen off line if no Internet available, Tried to listen today offline & for some reason its saying that non of my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rinnovo Account

Ciao a tutti se disattivo l'account premium mi si disattiva adesso o al termine del periodo dell'abbonamento?

• Ciao a tutti se disattivo l'account premium mi si disattiva adesso o al termine del periodo dell'abbonamento?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local file becomes a different song when synced

Hello,I have the following problem. I have some albums which are not on Spotify, so I bought and imported them into iTunes. After that I put them into a playlist which I then sync onto my phone. Everything works fine except for a few songs. Eg: On on...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have the following problem. I have some albums which are not on Spotify, so I bought and imported them into iTunes. After that I put them into a playlist which I then sync onto my phone. Ev...
  • mlgfx
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Android 6 update - Spotify now runs slowly

Brief description of the issue: After the update to Android version 6.0, Spotify is taking a long time to carry out actions. This includes loading a playlist, loading the list of playlists, starting to play songs (sometimes up to 2 minutes to begin p...

• Music Fan
  • Brief description of the issue: After the update to Android version 6.0, Spotify is taking a long time to carry out actions. This includes loading a playlist, loading the list of playlists, starting ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Me elimina mis canciones sincronizadas

Buenas, quizás tengan mas quejas sobre este problema.Desde el día de ayer, se eliminaron mis canciones sincronizadas, mis grupos y albums guardados (Sin eliminar caché y datos), al volverme a logear, me muestra todo de nuevo, pero al paso de un tiemp...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas, quizás tengan mas quejas sobre este problema. Desde el día de ayer, se eliminaron mis canciones sincronizadas, mis grupos y albums guardados (Sin eliminar caché y datos), al volverme a logea...
  • GeminiBastard
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung G6 motherboard crash

My G6 cell phone crashed and had to be replaced. All my info was gone including apps and Spotify. Now i tried getting back into Spotify and they are saying i need to pay for premium which i already have had. What do i do now?

• My G6 cell phone crashed and had to be replaced. All my info was gone including apps and Spotify. Now i tried getting back into Spotify and they are saying i need to pay for premium which i already h...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will only play chosen song in background

I've had this issue ever since I got my new Galaxy S6. I have tried the clean reinstall of the app recommended by another thread and also have logged out and logged back in. For reference, I do have Spotify Premium. If I choose a song on the app and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had this issue ever since I got my new Galaxy S6.  I have tried the clean reinstall of the app recommended by another thread and also have logged out and logged back in.  For reference...
  • sirmack
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont connect

Spotify always says no internet connection but im clearly connected...as im posting on here lol. Im not in offline mode, cant look at any new songs browse and home just keep loading while saying no internet connection

• Spotify always says no internet connection but im clearly connected...as im posting on here lol. Im not in offline mode, cant look at any new songs browse and home just keep loading while saying no i...
  • DylanDakota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Whole Lotta Chromecasts

Got a One plus X for a while and use Spotify premium.Very strange thing it that I get a hole list of "available" google casts, see attached picture.fyi, I only got one Chromecast, since then spotify loads images, playlists etc. very slow (startup is ...

• Regular
  • Got a One plus X for a while and use Spotify premium. Very strange thing it that I get a hole list of "available" google casts, see attached picture. fyi, I only got one Chromecast, since then spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Subscription] support

Demand Spotify have a phone support number because my problems are not covered in ANY HELP SECTIONS and I can't get a hold of anybody anyway at all it's just bull**bleep** for them to be a phone app and not be able to communicate with them by phone! ...

• Casual Listener
  • Demand Spotify have a phone support number because my problems are not covered in ANY HELP SECTIONS and I can't get a hold of anybody anyway at all it's just bull**bleep** for them to be a phone app ...
  • nbutler555
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I HATE SPOTIFY CONNECT!!! TURN THIS **bleep** OFF ALREADY!

My car has an android console.. Spotty**bleep** did NEVER asked me anything or prompt me and now it always plays the music on my PC at home. If I don't turn on the Hotspot in my car for the console to connect to I can play what's stored on the consol...

• Casual Listener
  • My car has an android console..  Spotty**bleep** did NEVER asked me anything or prompt me and now it always plays the music on my PC at home. If I don't turn on the Hotspot in my car for the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not playing all the songs of an Atist when playing by Artist

So I like the "play by artist" feature, it allows me to listen to everything the chosen Artist has available. In many many Artist I've found that it tends to play the same 4-5 songs (in some cases up to 10-12) over and over instead of searching for t...

• So I like the "play by artist" feature, it allows me to listen to everything the chosen Artist has available. In many many Artist I've found that it tends to play the same 4-5 songs (in some cas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify App Says "Download" instead of "Available Offline"

I have spotify premium but when I open a playlist or song instead of the typical "Available Offline" toggle button mine says "Download." What does that mean? Is it the same thing? What am I missing here? Screenshot attached....

• I have spotify premium but when I open a playlist or song instead of the typical "Available Offline" toggle button mine says "Download." What does that mean? Is it the same thing? What am I missing h...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

offline tracks unsynced

Hi there,from time to time, all offline-tracks are unsynced after restart.Message = using more then 3 devicesTherefore since three month, I only use two devices at a time to be sure this will not happen again.Today I checked how many devices are show...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, from time to time, all offline-tracks are unsynced after restart. Message = using more then 3 devices Therefore since three month, I only use two devices at a time to be sure this will n...
  • kofi209
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Donwloading? But I haven't added any new offline tracks.

Nearly every time I open Spotify i get the 'downloading x out of x' notification on my phone. But I haven't added any new tracks to my offline library... Neither have I chosen to have any playlists not under my control as offline. So it can't be that...

• Music Fan
  • Nearly every time I open Spotify i get the 'downloading x out of x' notification on my phone. But I haven't added any new tracks to my offline library... Neither have I chosen to have any playlists n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Music Bug

I always have all my music available offline (by pressing the very vulnerable Available Offline button). It works fine. But today I took out my phone's (Z5) old SIM card and changed it for a new one. When the phone was on again, I opened Spotify and ...

• Regular
  • I always have all my music available offline (by pressing the very vulnerable Available Offline button). It works fine. But today I took out my phone's (Z5) old SIM card and changed it for a new one....
  • Nayibmc
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me listen offline?

I have Spotify premium but all of a sudden I can't play downloaded songs offline. I've tried turning it off and on again twice, uninstalled Spotify and installed it again, then when I went to download the songs on my playlists it now says I don't hav...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium but all of a sudden I can't play downloaded songs offline. I've tried turning it off and on again twice, uninstalled Spotify and installed it again, then when I went to downloa...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Music stopps after 3 tracks automatically?!

Im hearing music in my car with my Samsung Galaxy A5 (via aux or bluetooth) and the music stops automatically (app is shutting down) after 3-4 tracks. So I have to restart the app. I already uninstalled the app and downloaded it again, but nothing ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Im hearing music in my car with my Samsung Galaxy A5 (via aux or bluetooth) and the music stops automatically (app is shutting down) after 3-4 tracks. So I have to restart the app. I already uni...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes