Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

App doesn't open where last last session ended

My Spotify has developed amnesia. In all the years I've been using Spotify, when I opened the app it was always right where I left it -- it remembered which playlist, which song, and where in that song I had paused or ended my last session. But for s...

• Visitor
  • My Spotify has developed amnesia.   In all the years I've been using Spotify, when I opened the app it was always right where I left it -- it remembered which playlist, which song, and where i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App amnesia
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

nuova versione

Come ordinare le canzoni nella nuova versione? 

• Come ordinare le canzoni nella nuova versione? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone else having playback issues?

I am running the latest version of IOS (11.3.1) on an iPod Touch 6g. For the last several months, Spotify has utterly failed to do its one job: play quality music. I am getting CONSTANT playback glitching, skipping, pausing and fast forwarding no mat...

• Casual Listener
  • I am running the latest version of IOS (11.3.1) on an iPod Touch 6g. For the last several months, Spotify has utterly failed to do its one job: play quality music. I am getting CONSTANT playback glit...
  • pmtwiss
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

RADIO STATION

PlanPremiumCountry Viet NamDevice(iPhone 8 plus)Operating System(iOS the latest version) My Question or Issue : Radio station. I couldnt find radio station on spotify by phone even I use premium account. Would anyone tell me what's wrong? Many thanks

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  Viet Nam Device (iPhone 8 plus) Operating System (iOS the latest version)   My Question or Issue : Radio station.   I couldnt find radio station on spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify’s Queue and Now Playing UI have been broken for months

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11.3 My Question or IssueFar too often when I use the app, various UI elements are broken or missing entirely. This issue has plagued me fore several months now, and I’m quite aggravat...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country United States   Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 11.3   My Question or Issue Far too often when I use the app, various UI elements are broken or missing ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What is this new favourites option in the new UI ? Where's my library gone? I'm confused

Hi My Spotify app recently updated to the new UI and when I'm saving music it's going to 'Favorite songs' and saving other things in other sections, can anybody explain to me what is happening? I don't like it not all being in one place because I usu...

• Visitor
  • Hi   My Spotify app recently updated to the new UI and when I'm saving music it's going to 'Favorite songs' and saving other things in other sections, can anybody explain to me what is happeni...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Some suggested workarounds to the IPhone Update mess

I remember the 2014 update, and how painful it was to adjust to it. I finally got used to it, and now they have wiped out that as well. Just looking at the pages of comments saying they can't stand this new version, but nobody solving it, made me dec...

• Music Fan
  •   I remember the 2014 update, and how painful it was to adjust to it.  I finally got used to it, and now they have wiped out that as well.  Just looking at the pages of comments sayin...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist Folders lost on IPad, even without update.

Spotify Username SpikeApplePlanFreeCountry USADeviceIPadOperating SystemIOS 10 My Question or Issue After seeing the chaos of the update on my phone, I decided not to update my IPad. Things were fine until yesterday, when it appears I can no longer g...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify Username  SpikeApple Plan Free Country  USA Device IPad Operating System IOS 10   My Question or Issue  After seeing the chaos of the update on my phone, I dec...
  • o-ylr7y5bd_ph
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

New App is a step backward in usability

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFreeCountry DeviceIPod Touch My Question or Issue I’ve had a day to work through the new app and I’ve noticed a few things that ...

• Regular
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free Country   Device IPod Touch  My Question or Issue &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • features
    new app
    Pandora
    Spotify
    UI
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution BIG PROBLEM trying to listen to music

Hi, I have a big problem for about 2/3 months now.I’m trying to listen to music and it doesn’t work, it continuously skips for 10 seconds, skips the whole song or when it finally plays a song...it will scratch the whole time as if I’m listings to an ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I have a big problem for about 2/3 months now. I’m trying to listen to music and it doesn’t work, it continuously skips for 10 seconds, skips the whole song or when it finally plays a song...it ...
  • NEEDHELPNOW1
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Isn't Syncing

PlanFreeCountry DeviceiPhone 8, iPad Air and Macbook AirOperating SystemiOS 11.3.1 My Question or Issue I have a playlist of 32 downloaded songs not on Spotify and have constantly been adding into this playlist from my Macbook. Everything was syncing...

• Plan Free Country   Device iPhone 8, iPad Air and Macbook Air Operating System iOS 11.3.1   My Question or Issue  I have a playlist of 32 downloaded songs not on Spotify and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Daily Mix

My daily mixes have been disappearing, and now I only have one. The one daily mix I do have DOES NOT IN ANY WAY relate to the style of music I listen to.(I listen to broadway, some pop and a little bit of rap) There are not any artists I know in it o...

• My daily mixes have been disappearing, and now I only have one. The one daily mix I do have DOES NOT IN ANY WAY relate to the style of music I listen to.(I listen to broadway, some pop and a little b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Video watching on mobile.

when will video watching be available in Hong Kong???PlanPremiumCountry Hong Kong DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Music/ playlist video watching

• when will video watching be available in Hong Kong??? Plan Premium Country  Hong Kong  Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  Music/ playlist v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New spotify look?

Hello, here's the thing: this afternoon when I opened spotify it looked this way the "control bar" in the ios app. Is it normal because of an update or something happened to my device?

IMG_7943.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • Hello, here's the thing: this afternoon when I opened spotify it looked this way the "control bar" in the ios app. Is it normal because of an update or something happened to my device?   
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Accidentally unfollowed playlist

I guess i have accidentally unfollowed a playlist which i haven't created myself. Is there anyway to restore these settings? I can't remember the exact name of the playlist otherwise i could have simply searched for it. Can anyone advice?

• I guess i have accidentally unfollowed a playlist which i haven't created myself. Is there anyway to restore these settings? I can't remember the exact name of the playlist otherwise i could have sim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't download Spotify from Appstore

PlanPremium FamilyCountry SwitzerlandDevice(iPhone 5) My Question or IssueI purchased an Iphone 5 for my daughter and I want to download Spotify (I have Premium family) from the Appstore it is not possible (button "download" is not activ). I can't do...

•   Plan Premium Family Country  Switzerland Device (iPhone 5)   My Question or Issue I purchased an Iphone 5 for my daughter and I want to download Spotify (I have Premium fami...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t control on lock screen with iOS11

Hi, hope im posting in the right thread....since upgrading my iPhone 7 to iOS11 I can no longer control or operate the Spotify app via the lock screen. In the past when I would lift the phone to wake, if Spotify was playing I could play, pause, skip ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   hope im posting in the right thread....since upgrading my iPhone 7 to iOS11 I can no longer control or operate the Spotify app via the lock screen. In the past when I would lift the phon...
  • y2i3fx9-_qua
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify keeps logging me out and deleting all my downloaded songs on my iPod.

Spotify UsernamecarloshdfcPlanPremiumCountry BrazilDeviceiPod 5Operating SystemiOS 9.3.5 My Question or IssueI keep being logged out of my iPod every couple of days. I connect to internet on it every single day and some days when I open it, the app l...

• Spotify Username carloshdfc Plan Premium Country  Brazil Device iPod 5 Operating System iOS 9.3.5   My Question or Issue I keep being logged out of my iPod every couple of days....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Save "Liked From Radio" to my library

I've got a bunch of songs in the playlist "Liked from Radio," but none of these songs show up in my LIbrary (i.e. they don't appear in Songs). Is this the expected behavior? How can I quickly add all the songs in my "Liked from Radio" playlist to my ...

• I've got a bunch of songs in the playlist "Liked from Radio," but none of these songs show up in my LIbrary (i.e. they don't appear in Songs).  Is this the expected behavior?    ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    Radio
    songs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album Art for Local Files

Currently when I upload local songs via the desktop app, I am able to see the album art but when I download it on the iOS app the album art doesn't show. Hoping to see this implemented. Thanks!

• Music Fan
  • Currently when I upload local songs via the desktop app, I am able to see the album art but when I download it on the iOS app the album art doesn't show. Hoping to see this implemented. Thanks!
  • Chaoticity
  • 17 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 10 likes